This is it in Italy :-(

sweet_hobbit

Proud Member
Hello ... I watched the 27 ... I went to the movies ... the spectacle of 15.45.C 'was little people .. some fans Jacksonian scattered here and there someone in disguise too. I sit next to a girl who wore a black fedora ... beautiful, the lights go out ..... start the introduction ... .. and my heart starts beating like a drum. I see my angel .... very thin .. but a smile on his face shines .... very sweet and sincere as only he can do this ..... his smile lights up the whole stage. His stage presence and his charisma is like a light strong ...... .. that breaks the darkness of sorrow. I saw tears fall on the face of my new friends get (grass maybe) like drops of dew ........ I occasionally I moved to the rhythm of Want to Be Startin SOMETHIN AND THEY DONT CARE ABOUT U.S. AND OTHER MEDLEY .. He clapped his hands .. like when I was at the concert in Milan ... and see that beautiful face in the frame of the video SMOOTH CRIMINAL .. made me feel "tiny" .... so that I called out a "WOW "... How beautiful is the revival of the THRILLER VIDEO ..... REFINED strong flavors both as I like it ......... AND THEN YOU SEE THE END ..... WITH MICHAEL OPEN ARMS AND HEAD ....... facing EYES CLOSED AND ITS TYPICAL INSTALLATION AT THE END OF SONG MAN IN THE MIRROR. I felt that I had to applaud .... ..... and something forced me to raise my hand and greet with a kiss the king of pop ... which sadly will never return back, but that will always remain alive in the hearts of any fans .... old and new.

LOVE never dies ..........
Note that although the boardcode and smiley buttons are not shown are still useable

Hello, i heard from an Italian friend that there was a piece on the news over there about how there was nobody going to see it, he doesn't like Michael so i think he may be lying.

Back