Everyone, does MJ make you want to be a better person???

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Does MJ make you think about how good of a person he was and you think about all the little, miniscuel things that got you mad or upset; Make you wanna be a better person???

He seemed to be a very forgiving person to all. In fact, its shocking that he came from his dad's DNA ; The 2 of them are nothing alike behaviorwise

So does he? Do you pray more? Do you say "god bless you" ??? :angel:

i love this thread.

yes, he opened up my mind. i feel awaken.
I never believed in love before him. ya know? he's the first one I actually said I Love You and actually meant it (minus my Fasa and Masa)

Well i used to be very ignorant. Always thought people were just born "good people" and "bad people" but I learned in order to be a "better person" you have to really try. It's not given, it's earned.
He showed me how a person can be that beautiful. And that one person can make sch an impact on so many lives.

I can honestly say that He brought me closer to God.
People laugh at this.... but When i get mad i would always go "Think MJ... Think MJ". He just makes me Happy. Drowns my anger.

It's been hard trying to be a better person since MJ's Napping... cos now everything regarding to Michael makes me angry/sad but i think it's all worth the pain. At times when i hurt really bad i would say "I shouldn't have ever seen you"... "I wish i never love you" and such but it's all worth it.
my goal in life and concept of life have changed and i would never be this person that i've became if it wasn't for Mike. and I don't hate myself anymore... I like the Me now.

I always thank God... for blessing us with such an amazing person. and being in his life... always thank him because Mike's a beautiful person because God's on his side.

I saw suffering, injustice and all these cruel things. and I learned how much i hurt from what they've done to mike. I could and would never hurt anyone that way. Not with words or actions.

Doing lil things, even such as making someone smile... i feel close to him.

and yes I pray for him, his children, family, and the whole MJ fan base and everyone in the world. Bless them all. and Let our Father in heaven watch over them. I just pray for the whole world instead of just my family and close people now.... so I pray for a veryyyy very long time every night.

& God Bless you, BillieJean84.

much Love,
Hil

and as far as forgiving goes.... i always ask myself... If i was in the same room with Murray.... would i eat him alive or forgive? IDK... I guess i need to learn how to forgive... forgiving is the hardest part. Someday I'll learn, I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love this thread.

yes, he opened up my mind. i feel awaken.
I never believed in love before him. ya know? he's the first one I actually said I Love You and actually meant it (minus my Fasa and Masa)

Well i used to be very ignorant. Always thought people were just born "good people" and "bad people" but I learned in order to be a "better person" you have to really try. It's not given, it's earned.
He showed me how a person can be that beautiful. And that one person can make sch an impact on so many lives.

I can honestly say that He brought me closer to God.
People laugh at this.... but When i get mad i would always go "Think MJ... Think MJ". He just makes me Happy. Drowns my anger.

It's been hard trying to be a better person since MJ's Napping... cos now everything regarding to Michael makes me angry/sad but i think it's all worth the pain. At times when i hurt really bad i would say "I shouldn't have ever seen you"... "I wish i never love you" and such but it's all worth it.
my goal in life and concept of life have changed and i would never be this person that i've became if it wasn't for Mike. and I don't hate myself anymore... I like the Me now.

I always thank God... for blessing us with such an amazing person. and being in his life... always thank him because Mike's a beautiful person because God's on his side.

I saw suffering, injustice and all these cruel things. and I learned how much i hurt from what they've done to mike. I could and would never hurt anyone that way. Not with words or actions.

Doing lil things, even such as making someone smile... i feel close to him.

and yes I pray for him, his children, family, and the whole MJ fan base and everyone in the world. Bless them all. and Let our Father in heaven watch over them. I just pray for the whole world instead of just my family and close people now.... so I pray for a veryyyy very long time every night.

& God Bless you, BillieJean84.

much Love,
Hil

and as far as forgiving goes.... i always ask myself... If i was in the same room with Murray.... would i eat him alive or forgive? IDK... I guess i need to learn how to forgive... forgiving is the hardest part. Someday I'll learn, I'm sure.

In response to thinking about 'wwmd' whenever you get mad; thats not silly because - MJ actually wins. See hes the better person. He doesn't loose his cool no MJ has a good head on his shoulders. I think like that too because of course, everyone sometimes gets their panties in a bunch over really nothing, right? Well I think after getting upset at something.. WTF am I getting my panties in a waddle over?? LOL. I think, ppl like MJ are the better ppl because ppl try to get me to loose my cool at times- but when I don't .... guess who wins. :cheeky: If all that makes any sense lol

Thank you and godbless you too.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahah yes. i know... i always say "go change your panties then (in a non perverted way)"... haha life's too short to get angry.... i try not wasting my time on that.

yea i can only hope I'll someday become a fraction of what he IS...

pardon my distaste for using "past tenses" when mouthing about Mike.

YES!! Definitly, he taught me things i wasnt aware of before he opened my ideas, he made me see the bigger picture. He made me realise what was important. He inspires me to do good in this world & be the best person l can be. I hope to continue what i've learnt from him and use it in my own life & share it with others!

Yes. I am trying to love more. Give more and be more understanding. I have also lost 15 lbs. since he died. Eating less red meat and becoming more green.

So am I. Even before Michael's death I tried to be a more loving person. Especially towards animals. I don't have it in my heart to kill an insect or a spider for any reason. I don't like eating much meat anymore. The only meat I prefer eating is either chicken, turkey, shrimp, and fish. And I have been heavily for the eviroment ever since I first saw Michael's Earth Song video 13 or 14 years ago. And since Michael's death I had lost over 50 pounds. I just don't want to eat like I used to anymore. And before Michael's death I used to be an atheist. I really did not believe in God like I used to. But I am back to believing in God again. I have to if I want to be in the same place with Michael.

I am glad that the first person loves this thread and especially that it brought us ppl, closer. God bless

Does MJ make you think about how good of a person he was and you think about all the little, miniscuel things that got you mad or upset; Make you wanna be a better person???

He seemed to be a very forgiving person to all. In fact, its shocking that he came from his dad's DNA ; The 2 of them are nothing alike behaviorwise

So does he? Do you pray more? Do you say "god bless you" ??? :angel:

Yes it does and I do pray more since that day :cry:

He makes you appreciate life and makes you realize how blessed you are with the things you have & even don't have. And makes you realize you get your panties all in a waddle over nothing...& even to accept everybody, don't judge.

He surely has made me a better person.

I think more about the planet, I have done charity, I donate money to charity and I really try to be nice. I try to be like MJ was, always loving and caring and he always had time to others.

I just try to live MJ-like.

YES!! Definitly, he taught me things i wasnt aware of before he opened my ideas, he made me see the bigger picture. He made me realise what was important. He inspires me to do good in this world & be the best person l can be. I hope to continue what i've learnt from him and use it in my own life & share it with others!

yeah same here xxx

yeah :) especially when you want to get mad at someone now but all you hear in the back your brain is:cheeky:: "With The Love (L.O.V.E)! hehe!

Nah. Good for him that he did all that, but it's not my responsibility. I have too much going on in my own life to be worrying about everyone else. There are plenty of people out there doing stuff anyway, I don't need to. Besides, I don't have the time or money and it's not like showing love to people is actually going to do anything, Lmao...

:bugeyed.....I keeed, I keeed! :cheeky:

"Just sending your love has the power to heal, so let's all give."

Yes most definatly from what I have seen of MJ he is a text book example on how Jesus Christ wants us to live. He was a forgiving fun loving all around good guy.

MJ makes me want to put on my mp3 player and dance. People like Obama make me want to be a better person.

MJ makes me want to put on my mp3 player and dance. People like Obama make me want to be a better person.
I don't see anything super positive or extraordinary about Obama so far... not to offend you or anything. Try Mother Teresa or the pope if you will, but still it's your point of view.

I don't see anything super positive or extraordinary about Obama so far... not to offend you or anything. Try Mother Teresa or the pope if you will, but still it's your point of view.

thank you! lol I was just gonna say soemthing BUT time and place for everything & not here

Everyone yes I wish I was a better person- BUT IMO, the nice person/s get stuck with the short end of the stick..... so we all have to be stronger and more fierce in some situations.

I thank MJ for at least trying to make me a better person. I think everyone should be like MJ ; but at the same time you have to be strong & in some instances, put up a wall.

Yeah, when i hear MJ's music and read about his many good deeds...i really want to believe alotta people are capable of that. I wish every bad thing in this world would stop...as corny as that sounds, but then again...who doesn't?

But that's not true...every day i read a article about some messed up human being , who for fun loves to torture a animal...just for fun. It's pretty easy to lose your faith in humanity these days..nah scrap that...for a long time already now. Just look at what this incredible man (MJ) had to go through...at what kind of things these people were capable of...do they mean well in the end? Aw hell no...i honestly don't believe those people want a real 'world healing ' .

He was so kind and generous.... He definetely makes want to be a better person!

Yes most definatelly, he has made me the person i am today- all his love and kindness and he didnt stop when people were trying to get him down he was a trye saint and even if we have a 10th of him in us then we wil be great people aswell

Every day. I strive to be a better person because of Michael. Its Michael who inspires me to do my part to heal the world, no matter how small or how big it is.

Most definitely. I wish everyone could learn from him the way we have. Michael has inspired my dream to become a human rights lawyer first, and then use that as a platform to work with something where I can help people who need it. Especially children. I also now give more money to homeless people etc. Michael's words of wisdom are always on my mind.

But one thing I cannot follow him with is his belief in God. I just don't manage it. I can't believe in a God who would torment so many people around the world, who would allow so much cruelty. I completely respect those of you who do, but I don't. I stopped believing in God when my brother died at age 23. I was 10. I didn't want to believe that there was a God who took my beautiful, wonderful big brother away. And who has now taken Michael away. Our wonderful Michael. No, I don't believe that. It doesn't make any sense to me. But I do believe in the power of man. How we can all do our part in changing the world for the better. How every life should be respected. And how much it helps if we raise our voices as one. I think I can make a difference, we all can. And I thank Michael for much of my certainty.

And even though I am not religious, I do believe that the soul moves on, and that people who die are still very much with us. I hope with all my heart that Michael can see me, that he can see us, that he can see and feel and hear all our love for him.

Back