MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Beccabubbles

Proud Member
michael_jackson_exhibition_book_now_01.jpg

The Date: Saturday 23rd Jan 2010
The Venue: The O2
Peninsula Square, Greenwich
London, United Kingdom.

Michael Jackson Fan Day including
Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition
Showcasing some of the most personal and iconic memorabilia from The King of Pop's extraordinary life, Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition will celebrate his unparalleled career, opening for a limited run at The O2 bubble. The exhibit will chronicle Michael's rise to fame with The Jackson 5 at Motown Records, his record-breaking solo career as a global superstar and the spectacular shows he had planned for The O2 arena.

Tickets for the Michael Jackson Fan Day cost just £20 and include:

• Entry into Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition (open from 10am)
• Entry to Navi’s ‘King of Pop – The Legend Continues’ show at indigO2 (4pm – 7pm)
• Limited edition hologram Exhibition ticket
• 20% off merchandise inside Exhibition store
• Discounts in various restaurants at The O2
• Exclusive competitions / giveaways throughout the day
• Best dressed Michael Jackson fan on the day wins £500 to spend in the Exhibition store!

Here are the discounts you will get for the restaurants in the O2:

fan_day_offers.gif

Get your ticket NOW:
Tickets can be purchased from www.ticketmaster.co.uk 0844 847 1643
Visit www.michaeljacksonexhibition.co.uk or www.theo2.co.uk/indigo2

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/12004391A44B5961?artistid=735356&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

International Booking Number : 0044 161 385 2111

• Exclusive aftershow party tickets available – just £5 (18+ only)
DJs play pop and R&B that inspired the King Of Pop plus tracks by artists who are influenced by him as well as some of his own material!
Heres the link to buy your ticket:
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event...nk=michaeljacksonexhibition_buy_tickets_link3

We will be meeting up before hand in the Slug and Lettuce, which is situated inside the O2 on entertianment avenue, I have reserved a space for us at 11am.
I will be waiting at the table with a balloon so you will know exactly where we are!!!
The balloon will be a purple star.

WE WILL GO INTO THE EXHIBITION DURING THE 12-12.30PM SLOT.

Here is the link to the national rail website showing engineering works on the London Underground on Saturday 23rd:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/endca337d125480aa8e75cdec25e63de/details.html
Here is National Rail Enquiries phone number: 08457 48 49 50

Link to London Underground : http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

Here is a link to a website that lists accomodation near the O2:
http://www.booking.com/landmark/gb/...66646121;ws=&gclid=CPuhos6J-Z4CFU0B4wodtGTfIQ

Order your very own exclusive, personalised MJJC t-shirt - designed by YOU!!!
Just for this special event, the fans here have designed a t-shirt which you can personalise with your own MJJC forum name if you like!!!
Here is the link : http://mjjcommunity.spreadshirt.co.uk/
For more infomation of how to personalise and buy see page 56, post 839.
T-shirts are sold at production price - no profit is made by MJJC.

Here is a rough itinery for the day:

-11am - Meet at the Slug and Lettuce.
-12-12.30pm - Go into the Exhibition.
(i have been told the exhibation takes around an hour to an hour and a half, so the follwing times are based on that)
-1-1.30pm - Finish Exhibition and go in to MJ shop.
- 2pm - Meet back at the slug and lettuce for drink/bite to eat etc.
- 3pm (ish) Make our way to the Fan Day Show
- 4pm-7pm Fan Day Show.
- 7pm - Slug and lettuce and After Show Party

I have been able to reserve an area for us in the slug and Lettuce at 11am and 7pm!
So if you do not have an after show party ticket, you will still have somewhere to go at 7pm.

This is only a rough plan - on the day we will go with the flow.

If you want to spend more time in the shop, or do something different - then you go for it! This is your day too!
This plan is just put in place so we will all get to meet at some point and enjoy this fantastic day together!!

I have decided that on the Fan Day, I will do collection for a donation to
UNICEF's Haiti Earthquake Children's Appeal.
I will make the donation in the name of MJJCommunity.
Can you imagine, If everybody that is on the list donates just £1, we could raise around £75!
Any donation of any kind would be amazing, and I'm sure this will go hand in hand with the spirit of the day.

Post here if you will be joining us and PM me with any problems or further enquiries!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all there for another fantastic Michael day!

Becca

xxx

Here is the list of people attending so far- I will update this regularly:

Confirmed = 76 (46 MJJC)

Beccabubbles - Downstairs, standing - + ASP
StaceyMJ - Downstairs, standing + ASP
sloride - Downstairs, standing + ASP
BingBong - Downstairs, standing.
Susie.Q - KINGS, row A
Orianalee - Exhibition ticket.
Michaels wendy bird + 2
annies ok

mjzfille - Downstairs, standing.
Benji78 - Downstairs, standing.
pg13 + 5 - Fan Day Tix (+5 exhibition tix)
Soul Annie - Exhibition tix
Suspiria - Exhibition tix
jackie11
blue_eyed_belle
- Downstairs, standing.
mj fan romania + 14 !! - Downstairs, standing.
brunomj + 1 - Downstairs, standing.
Claire64 - 2 Downstairs, standing - 2 KINGS, row F.
Dianelesley + 2 -
Hocas +1 - Downstairs, standing + ASP
Lorraine + 3 - KINGS, row H and row D.
Reeta - Downstairs, standing.
Moonstreet - Downstairs, standing.
tomthedude
AppleHeadPro - Downstairs, standing + ASP.
thrillerchild
Motsey + 1 - Downstairs, standing.
dan9700
Billie_Jean09 + 1
Michaelsneverlandprincess
sperrdia
emilymj
Sparklysteps
Mrs. Music
- Downstairs, standing.
Sils - Downstairs, standing.
Theoriley - KINGS, seated.
Reganxx
sugarbunny891 - KINGS, row D, seats 23-22
michaelloverforever1980 - KINGS, row a, seat 30
Redridinghood + 2 - KINGS, row E, seats 51-53
rockin2505 - KINGS, seated.
bano7 - KINGS, seated.
Jade_13 - KINGS - row B
Smudge
Catherine.H
FunkeyJay + 1
D.Electric

Maybe = 5 (5 MJJC)
MarjieN
Laura.L
shels1
Kane
SashaPanda

Last edited:
Re: MJJC O2 Exhibition Meet Up - 23rd Jan.......

Wahoo, I'll be there! :D

Sorry hun, I have been to the exhibition on the 28th already so I won't go again as need to save money for the Opus in early December plus the dvd that should be released in Jan, but I would love to join you gals for drinks and chats before or after, just let me know your plans and I'll see if I can come. :)

Hey Becca & co,

Count me in for this.

I really enjoyed meeting everyone and the exhibition was amazing. Have to go again!

Looking forward to seeing everyone before then 'though, on the 4th Dec.

Sharon x

Of course Sharon, I'll be there on the 4th. Already seen a black sparkly waistcoat from New Look that I am buying tomorrow for it, its sooooooooo Michael!

Sorry hun, I have been to the exhibition on the 28th already so I won't go again as need to save money for the Opus in early December plus the dvd that should be released in Jan, but I would love to join you gals for drinks and chats before or after, just let me know your plans and I'll see if I can come. :)

Ok hun, well hope to see you there for drinks and dinner after! We will be out of the exhibition at about 3pm! Maybe you could meet us then and stay till the eve?!!
xxx

Hey Becca & co,

Count me in for this.

I really enjoyed meeting everyone and the exhibition was amazing. Have to go again!

Looking forward to seeing everyone before then 'though, on the 4th Dec.

Sharon x

Fantastic Sharon! The list is slowly growing lol!
Cant wait till the 4th, really excited lol!
xxx

Hi Girls,

Becca, again "Girl, you're so together..." - you can count me in for this, I can't wait to see the gold pants with the RIP!!! Think I get paid the day before so I can buy out the MJ shop this time....

Oriana, there will be a huge row at my house when the postman delivers the opus, in a crane....
"YOU SPENT HOW MUCH ON A BOOK......" It'll be worth it though, I'll see if I can wait until Christmas Day to open it.....bet I can't!!

See you all there - hope everyone can come.

Susie x

Hey guys!

EDIT - LIST MOVED TO FIRST POST.

Becca

xxx

Last edited:

Hi Girls,

Becca, again "Girl, you're so together..." - you can count me in for this, I can't wait to see the gold pants with the RIP!!! Think I get paid the day before so I can buy out the MJ shop this time....

Oriana, there will be a huge row at my house when the postman delivers the opus, in a crane....
"YOU SPENT HOW MUCH ON A BOOK......" It'll be worth it though, I'll see if I can wait until Christmas Day to open it.....bet I can't!!

See you all there - hope everyone can come.

Susie x

Hey Susie, I have asked Times to hold up my delivery until early Jan cos I will be home for Christmas, so I can only open the big gift when I returned here in early Jan, if I were you, bet I definately can't wait until christmas day to unpack the gift!! :p

Hey everybody,

Just to let you know I have posted a list of who is attending in the first post to make it easy for everbody to find.
I will update it as people join the meet up!

Becca

xxx

i was planning to go there, but dont know when, i guess i will try to arranje to go on 23 jan with two more friends, we came from Portugal so its perfect that it is in a saturday so we can catch the flight to heathrow on 22 january, and leave to portugal on 24 January.
i will let you know

i was planning to go there, but dont know when, i guess i will try to arranje to go on 23 jan with two more friends, we came from Portugal so its perfect that it is in a saturday so we can catch the flight to heathrow on 22 january, and leave to portugal on 24 January.
i will let you know

Ok brunomj, hope you and your friends can come! I will put you on the maybe list!

Becca

xxx

I was wondering if you could put me plus 2 my mum and a friend?? I am really gutted i missed out on the last one! Oh and stacy could you please pm me your pay pal again hun :)

I was wondering if you could put me plus 2 my mum and a friend?? I am really gutted i missed out on the last one! Oh and stacy could you please pm me your pay pal again hun :)

Hi ya!
No worries hun, will add you all to the list, can't wait to see you!
It seems like a long way away now, but I bet it will go really quickly and January will be here before you know it!

Becca
xxx

Yay more people! Having heard people's stories about going through the exhibition there is no way that I could possibly do it alone, I need you guys there!

Got to be there:)

Location MJ Air - loving it!!

I worked for Virgin Atlantic for 10 years in the 90s and I remember thinking If MJ is on the flight how the hell am I going to contain myself???

He always flew BA, Luftansa or American though, but I used to daydream about it....

Danielle, it will be great to meet you - I'm sorry you couldn't make it for TII but I'm glad you can make it to this.

Hannah, hope you can make it down from Hull - it would be great to have a gang of us there!

Everyone else, I'll see you all there - can't wait.

Back