Xbox Live Gamertags

DarkPhoenixWing

Proud Member
Hey folks :) Just thought I'd make a thread so what everyone on Xbox Live can share their gamertags, and play online with other MJ fans:punk: (I did a thread search and couldnt find one already)

Lets start with me. I'm Darkphoenixwing (surprisingly enough :smilerolleyes: haha) What about y'all?

fantastic_tuna

Though it's been a long while since i actually used it.

FATALITY DPAC :)

Xbox360... hope somebody plays Super Street Fighter 4 .. LOL :p

Meet your Rival :)

oh... my .... god... an MJ fan that's also a SF fan? Marry me! I don't care if you're a man or woman just marry me :angel: :p

I main chun li, and i'm not that good but i'm not that bad either. When I get my account running and have the X360 version of the game. Then it's game on ;)

Giant+Enemy+Cat.png

Bet no one has higher gamerscore than me...lol.

Since I just got my gaming PC I don't think I'll play my 360 again until Halo: Reach comes out.

hahaha, that's a nices score... all earned or did you use a program for it.. ?
Some people use a program, i forgot what the name was, but with that you can unlock all achievements and put a score in.. etc etc..

Still Nice tho :p

oh... my .... god... an MJ fan that's also a SF fan? Marry me! I don't care if you're a man or woman just marry me :angel: :p

I main chun li, and i'm not that good but i'm not that bad either. When I get my account running and have the X360 version of the game. Then it's game on ;)

Nice, Bring it on, always up for a Competition :)..

and if you wanna see how i fight in matches..
watch ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWeAYWWH1us

there are many videos in my channel, not pro recorded unfortan. but you can watch it.

my Main is Ryu btw :)

Aaaargh, you all play SF4 on 360? Guess I'm the only one who plays it on ps3.
I haven't switched to the SSF4 version yet.

Maybe the topicname can be changed to xbox 360 and ps3 usernames?

My ps3 id: mierisdope

My main genre is survival horror.

Read what I said again, i don't have SSF4 on my 360, implying that I have it on the pS ;)

Nice, Bring it on, always up for a Competition :)..

and if you wanna see how i fight in matches..
watch ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWeAYWWH1us

there are many videos in my channel, not pro recorded unfortan. but you can watch it.

my Main is Ryu btw :)

HAHA that combo at :33 was INSANE! I had to watch it three times just to get what you did exactly. Yeah there's no way I can win, sorry man I don't have any videos to show off :(

I Play on Xbox360, but i have it also on the ps3, but i am not much on ps3..
gamertag: DP4CPRO

Hi everyone feel free to add me on the xbox 360 , make sure you let me know who you are first :)

GamerTag

TwistedSpine

Oh nice, I'm always looking for more people to add on and try and game with...or at least chat. My gamertag is AllieCat1788

Back