Legend of the year - Virgin Media Music Awards 2009

Voted for Michael. Please vote everyone - Michael is in the lead but Cliff Richard is next!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voted.
So far, Mike leading... but still, we have to cast our vote.

There was that wonderful category.... COMEBACK OF THE YEAR..... That made me sad :-(
How I wish I could have been voting for Mike on that one....

emoticon-Imsorry.gif

Voted! :D
Michael in lead with 53.4 and Cheryl Cole is second with 27.6 at the moment! :)

To vote for Michael multiple times, exit your web browser and then reload it. You can't vote again by just refreshing the page, it won't let you.

27% for Cheryl Cole? Are they having a laugh? Anyways, Michael is rightfully leading the way and I cast mine!

Just voted........ we have to keep this up.....

....if Cheryl Cole wins, I will loose my final shred of hope for humanity lol!!!

xxx

OMG, Cheryl Cole is in the lead with 45.8% and Michael is 42.7%! WTF?!?

VOTE VOTE VOTE people!!!

How exactly is Cheryl Cole a 'legend'? She's just a pretty girl who got lucky.

I cant vote.It says thank you for your vote but I haven´t done anything.
I thought I could try to vote for the hottest male but HE wasn´t there.

How exactly is Cheryl Cole a 'legend'? She's just a pretty girl who got lucky.

Didn't you get the memo, apparently being an X Factor judge makes you a legend. Also helps if your idiot of a husband cheats on you who every hates anyway. Then everyone forgets about that little conviction of ABH you got a few years ago. I just find it sad how many teenage girls see her as a role model. People like Michael are role models, not Cheryl.

The link is not working here. Please, help me!

I cant vote.It says thank you for your vote but I haven´t done anything.
I thought I could try to vote for the hottest male but HE wasn´t there.

Try clearing ur history/cookies.

To vote over and over u need to clear ur cookies and then refresh the page and go again.

Didn't you get the memo, apparently being an X Factor judge makes you a legend. Also helps if your idiot of a husband cheats on you who every hates anyway. Then everyone forgets about that little conviction of ABH you got a few years ago. I just find it sad how many teenage girls see her as a role model. People like Michael are role models, not Cheryl.

Sad isn't it. She couldn't sing in the first place, she just had a pretty face..that got her in Girls Aloud, then she got her footballer boyfriend and the rest followed..

Teenage girls see Jordan/Katie Price as a role model.. too, sad. We can all get a boob job and then take our clothes off..

I've tryed clearing my history to see if it would let me vote again but it didn't work -
C.Cole can NOT win this.
VOTE VOTE VOTE

Michael is at 46.4 now, and Sheryl's at 42.3. Poor Bob Dylan... 0.5!!!

Back