The next time you feel mad or sad about Michael being gone, remember and imagine…

MsMo

Proud Member
He’s got ALL of the joy, peace, love, and happiness that the world couldn’t give him now. He’s in heaven! Imagine his Smile and ALL of the FUN he’s having on his new adventure, beyond time, in a higher dimension…

(The following are modified excerpts from Michael’s book, Dancing the Dream, 1992)

My head says yes, he’s gone. But my heart says NO…

When you feel yourself getting mad or sad, have your moment… and then say to yourself, that’s Enough For Today.

So what does a Star do after it quits shining? Stars never die. They just turn into smiles and melt back into the cosmic music…

He was born to never die
To share his love without a sigh
That was his dance, that was his high
To live in bliss, let him fly
Into the boundless, beyond the sky
For we all were born to never die

Immortality’s his game
From bliss he came
In bliss he is sustained
To bliss he returned
If you don’t know it now
It’s a shame
Are you listening?

There never will be a time
When I You We or he will cease to be
He is in Heaven
Heaven is here
He has reclaimed his bliss

The Creator and the creation have merged into one wholeness of joy, and now there’s only the eternal dance…

The dream
his dream
our dream
continues…
in us.

For me, he was, is, and always will be the inspiration I need, the big brother I never had, and the sensitive lover I longed for (in marriage), all rolled up into one. So in spite of the fact that I miss him somethin’ awful, I have to make a conscious choice everyday to be happy for him whenever I feel mad or sad for myself. Because I trust and believe that he is finally at rest & has the sweet peace he rarely had in this life. I rejoice for him, and make an effort to practice all of the life lessons he taught me through his art, as he so often pointed towards God. I believe that’s what he would want and I encourage all of y’all to try to do the same.

Heaven, Beyond Imagination!

“Do you wish you would wake up tomorrow morning to discover that the person you loved most passionately loved you even more? Wake up hearing music you have always loved but had never heard with such infinite joy before? Rise to the new day as if you were just discovering the Pacific Ocean? Wake up without feeling guilty about anything at all? See to the very core of yourself, and like everything you see? Wake up breathing God as if He were air? Loving to love Him? And loving everybody else in the bargain?”

“I go to prepare a place for you,” Jesus told His disciples (John 14:2). We all share the desire—really a deep-down yearning—to be in that glorious home forever. It is a place of indescribable bliss.

The greatest pleasures of earth cannot be compared to the joys of heaven.

READ: Revelation 21:1-8

Our Daily Bread

Last edited:
Re: The next time you feel mad or sad about Michael being gone, imagine and remember…

beautiful post thanks for sharing!!

Re: The next time you feel mad or sad about Michael being gone, imagine and remember…

oh geez, those words mean alot to me :) thank you, :) it helped me :)

Thank you that was beautiful. xx :wub:

Thank you :wub: I really do miss him. But I'm so glad nothing/no one can hurt him now! I hope you are happy Michael :pray: :heart:

This was so nice of you, thank-you xox

Y'all are very welcome :)
Hallelujah...

thank you.

it does mean a lot to me.
He is the one who brought me closer to God.

Even though he's not here, my faith will go on.

When I'm sad/angry I think back...

All I ever wished for was for him to be happy.
I believe in God, so I know Michael is in Heaven, therefore, He is happy.

My sadness/pain means nothing to me if I know he is happy.

i just have to keep reminding myself that

Such beautiful words. Some days I just get so sad and angry that Michael is not here but then I remember that he's in a better place now. I just miss him so much it hurts that he isn't here any more.

Thank you, this was beautiful. I must read it some more times.
I try to think that my sadness is just selfishness and that I should be happy because he is in a peacful place now.

To remember his freedom and peace and joy is what will get us all through the grief we feel of his loss. Thank you for this. I hope this helps everyone to let go of the pain, and live with Michael's message in our hearts and lives :D

Thank you so much for posting that! Those are such lovely thoughts to wrap up the night with as I'm getting ready for bed. THANK YOU again!! :)

U R welcome y'all :)

5 months later, and the tears still flow. More often now for some reason, unexpectedly triggered by images, songs, memories & thoughts that are usually a comfort to me.

Since June 25th, most times, I've kept the flow to a minimum by keeping busy. Lately, I've found myself having to spend less time here in order to redirect my focus, because hangin' out here no makes him feel close, no longer curbs the flow, but instead has become a trigger for it. Another stage of my grief I suppose.

Thank God for the film, because it was just what I needed... to know that he was truly happy doing what he did best and like nobody else. I needed to see that for myself. God bless Kenny O, the family, & Sony Pictures.

However now, that the film is coming to the end of it's run, the finality of it all is settling in and the dam is beginning to overflow.

My God, this world seems so much darker and colder to me without his presence & light. Michael became such a constant presence in my life in addition to his music, 6 years ago this month, (the day I saw him in handcuffs)...hmm. Son of a witch, that's it, now that I mention it.

:scratch:Hells yeah, that was 6 years ago THIS week! Wow. No wonder I felt like $hit.

:smilerolleyes: Alright, I'm feelin' betta already, just writing the reasons for this heightened sadness I'm feelin'. Glad I had this conversation with myself, and that's Enough For Today.

:)

Just thought I'd share my thoughts in this moment I'm havin' with y'all...

Love U, Miss U Michael.

NO MORE handcuffs, no more courts
NO MORE lawyers or anyone of the sort
accusations, thieves, and such
threatenin' your freedom and livelihood for sport

Friend, or foe? greed & lust
NO MORE fake folk you can't trust
NO MORE paps or pryin' eyes
grinnin' in your face & tellin' lies

A new day is dawnin' in so many ways
it's not in vain, the pain & price you had to pay
givin' all you had, mind, body & soul
to a world that often treated you so cold

But soldier that you are, you fought the good fight
and taught the whole world while sharing the fight of your life
it was cruel and sure as hell wasn't right
yet you kept your head up and the pain far from sight

November 25th 2003, a wake-up call for the world to see
if it could happen to you, it could happen to me

This year June 25th, you were truly set free
your fight is over, and your race is through
demons & leeches no longer able to feed off of you,

Your strength helped us all, the lost & the found
through word, deed and your unique sounds

I learned so much from your faith and steadfast will
IF we Keep the Faith like you, together again we'll be
for when faith is kept, someday we'll all be free.

Thank You Michael.

In spite of my broken heart and beyond my tears
I'm better & stronger because you were here.

Aww, that was so beautiful and so very true. Nobody can hurt Michael anymore. He's in peace and happiness. He feels more love than any of the hate. :wub:

Thank you for this post. Lovely. :heart:

Thanks for the sweet thoughts MsMo. :) Made me feel better.

yeah this seems to be one of those hard days for me.....I am feeling angry about Michael's passing....I am angry Murray has not been charged yet.

Y'all are welcome...just some things I had to let out. :depressed:
Glad to know that it helped somebody besides me.

a mirror of my thoughts tonight...

Living Art
Michael Jackson:
A living work of art,
a musical Dali of our times....
I love you!

My dearest misunderstood,
innocent genius,
you, make inspirational change,
sold as treacherous,
you, gave your life for love,
challenging us,
you, came bliss with your name,
falling famous,
you, shooting facades
mistaking your face
for an empty space
when...
You, black to heaven,
brightness made human,
you, heaven to home,
never will you ever be alone,
Neverland is your heart,
you, eternal starry land,
a living work of art,
you, blessed ecstatic mind,
are now us...

by Lina Ru

http://linaru.org/2009/living-art

Last edited:
I am still having a problem with anger regarding MJs death. I know that anger only hurts the one that is angry and does not hurt the one I am angry at, but the anger keeps rearing it's ugly head. I am angry not only towards those who assisted in the death of MJ but I am also angry with those who made his life miserable and unhappy such as Diane Diamond, Tom Sneddon and others. I should be able to say "God, forgive them for they know not what they do", but I can't yet. Even now that MJ is dead and buried, the hate continues towards MJ. Thank goodness MJ is now protected from these evil people.

Back