What will you be doing for the release of the TII DVD?

paulums

Proud Member
I'm really chomping at the bit in anticipation of the TII DVD release. I'm actually thinking of investing in a whole new media center set up to try and make the experience as magical as it was in the cinema.

I'm even thinking of having an MJ party so that all my family and friends can come and share in the experience.

This got me thinking... is anyone else planning anything special for the big day?

Last edited:
I have asked my sister to buy it for me as a christmas present and hopefully its out by then. I will most likely watch it with family.

I'm really chomping at the bit in anticipation of the TII DVD release. I'm actually thinking of investing in a whole new media center set up to try and make the experience as magical as it was in the cinema.

I'm even thinking of having an MJ party so that all my family and friends can come and share in the experience.

This got me thinking... is anyone else planning anything special for the big day?

This is a good question. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'll have to get back to you. :)

camped out in front of walmart with a backpack and some camping equipment waiting to get my copy. hehe

I'll be sat at my front door waiting for it to drop through the letterbox :D

I will be running around naked with my glove on, screaming frantically "Michael Is The King Of Pop!!!!"

...just kidding. lol.

I cant wait for the DVD. I don't really plan to do much other than buy it, lock myself up in my room, and watch in on full blast.

Waiting anxiously for it to come through my letterbox. And book the day off work on the day of release, grab some popcorn, kick everyone out of the living room so I can watch it on the big HD TV and blast it up!

I will be running around naked with my glove on, screaming frantically "Michael Is The King Of Pop!!!!"

...just kidding. lol.

I cant wait for the DVD. I don't really plan to do much other than buy it, lock myself up in my room, and watch in on full blast.

OMG :toofunny: That made me laugh.
I'll be getting the Blu-Ray and watching it on my mums huge TV and if anyone dares disturb me...watch out. :cheeky: LOL.

I'll propably will go to my grandparents's house to watch it there on huge screen because they've got much bigger TV than me :p
And my grandma watching it will propably say something like "Oh gosh, he is real King! Few months ago I though that Elvis is but when I took a look at MJ I can say he is just the best!!" :lol:

well if the DVD comes out before the BD, then ill buy the DVD first and enjoy it on my HDTV and PC. Im thinking if i should get a soround system

Nothing initially.....

......I've pre ordered the 2DVD and Blu Ray!!!!!.......

......Then I wait for the delivery.....

......Then I watch TII in my own home in HD!!!!

Loving all the responses! We should have a live webcast on the day of release!!!

buy it in 2 copies take both home..tear off the packaging on one darken my room get a big pizza in (planning is important so this must be catered for beforehand) open a nice bottle of red wine and let the magic begin....

My family pre-ordered the US version for me because if I get it here in AUS, I won't be able to play it when I go home. But, I've converted a friend of mine in the house here to an MJ fan so she is going to get one for herself the day it comes out... so I get to watch it here too :woohoo:
We'll probably get some wine and jam out and dance around the house...and hopefully not crash into anything or fall over. I tripped over the couch the last time we drank and danced to MJ - don't need a repeat!! :p

does anyone know when it comes out?
well ill prob invite my best friend round whos also a big mj fan and we will watch that with a chinese and lay up and watch it. :D then after that ill probably re watch it alone and take it all in!!

I will take a few days of from UNI.

I will be buying ALL the different versions released. BUT what I am really looking forward to is the BR release!

I want to get the Blu Ray release but my bro wont let me use his Playstation to play it so I'll just have to buy the 2 disc DVD. I cant wait!!!!!!!!

I want to get the Blu Ray release but my bro wont let me use his Playstation to play it so I'll just have to buy the 2 disc DVD. I cant wait!!!!!!!!

Tell your brother to Beat It!!!!

Very fortunate that I already have a quite good sound system, a blu ray player and a nice HD flat TV so I think the MJ party can get started then as soon as the BD comes out! :D
I'm gonna show it to everyone I know, family, friends etc...! :)

I'd love to do the same, to have an MJ party, but neither side of our families care for him and people on here live far away. I would love to have those from this forum who live in my state come but they live too far away.

Last edited:
I plan on watching it on the plasma and playing it through the sorrund sound. And moonwalk and dance with Michael :punk:

Anyone in the UK planning anything special for the imminent release on Monday (or before)?

Anyone in the UK planning anything special for the imminent release on Monday (or before)?

Hopefully, I'll be going to london to meet Kenny and Travis and get a signed copy. :)

Back