Thread: Standing Together For Michael

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael

I'm so proud of the MJ Legacy Team! Thank you!
    L.O.V.E.

the song made me cry...
    Last edited by TheLastTear; 25-11-2009 at 01:43 PM.
    "Why have you come?" I whispered.
    "To wipe away your last tear," you replied. "It was the one you saved for me....."

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,006 Posts

Exclamation Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael

Hello MJJC Members & Staff,
    ~I have something to say as a member and on behalf of MJJC. First it's been great to see each and everyone's replies here in this thread and all the other MJJC Legacy Project threads across the site. However, Come on Michael Jackson Fans.. Let's hear your thoughts. I have no doubt that the many of you that have viewed this thread love Michael dearly and that he means 'something' to you Dearly. Be it his music,his dance,his humanitarian ways,his smile,his well we all know the list can go on & on & on...right? Come On Now MJ Fans Let's Talk about MICHAEL JACKSON. We ALL L.O.V.E him, share a few words, a story.. This is the place to do it. You never know what we may accomplish once we start typing! This thread isn't about just myself & MJStarlight, It is about Each and Everyone of YOU. Remember Michael's words from Dancing The Dream - "Not you and I, but only We." So on that note, how many have chosen to Planet A Tree In Michael's Honour'? How many Love Michael Jackson? What has he done in your life..has he changed it at all? MJ has helped change mine. His very essence has helped shape the way I see the whole wide world. How about ALL of the MJ Fans?

! What do you All have to say about MICHAEL JACKSON... out for now to let it simmer..

Sincerely,
    souldreamer7
    MJJC Legacy Project

L.O.V.E

-Check MJJC Legacy Project threads to see how you can help Make That Change!

-Plant A Tree
    -Make That Change
    -Planet Earth
    -Making A Difference Newsletter

Last edited by souldreamer7; 28-11-2009 at 04:14 AM.
    ....( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ ) нєαℓ тнє ωσяℓ∂
    ~*Your Love Is Magical*~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to souldreamer7 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

I really agree with you Tamara. I think everyone should really take this time to read this and wonder about the positive changes they're making for this world to be a better place.

There's still a lot of turmoil, but we have to stick together. If we don't, who knows what's to come.

I plan to do quite a bit as soon as my business is up and running again in 2010.
    It's not over yet.

PS. know that your efforts are well noticed and I am truly proud of you. Of all of you. Never give up.
    Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Ok, here it goes.
    I'm sorry to say I haven't done a lot yet. I make a few small donations here and there. I make MJ CDs for some friends. One of those friends started volonteering at the local Humane Society and fostering pets.
    I want to do more but I'm very warry of global charities as it's often run by Schmuley type people that use the donations to pay salaries and expenses.

Like I said in a previous thread, I'm looking into sponsering Bubbles the chimp for a year. I've already made a small donation but I want to make sure Bubbles is still alive before I move forward. I'll take a drive over there soon and check it out for myself.

For now, I do more "Legacy preservation" online by reading and posting comments on articles about MJ that don't post factual info. Also on youtubes.

That's all I got.

Thanks

Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey guys it's not only just the project sticky ,but SHARING YOUR Personal stories how YOU feel about Michael... Maybe you all have something to say that you LOVE about Michael.. anything that comes from YOU

for example: No one could ever take the magic away from me in my memeories of seeing MJ Live in concert... I know many of you have a lot of storys... of MJ... not just shows, but how he influenced you etc.

I,myself... each and everyone of you for ALL your good will.

1..2..3.. get ready ..get set... Go! Let's hear some of your personal MJ storys.
    Last edited by souldreamer7; 29-11-2009 at 12:00 AM.
    ~*Your Love Is Magical*~

Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riviera1992 View Post
    Ok, here it goes.
    I'm sorry to say I haven't done a lot yet. I make a few small donations here and there. I make MJ CDs for some friends. One of those friends started volonteering at the local Humane Society and fostering pets.
    I want to do more but I'm very warry of global charities as it's often run by Schmuley type people that use the donations to pay salaries and expenses.

Like I said in a previous thread, I'm looking into sponsering Bubbles the chimp for a year. I've already made a small donation but I want to make sure Bubbles is still alive before I move forward. I'll take a drive over there soon and check it out for myself.

For now, I do more "Legacy preservation" online by reading and posting comments on articles about MJ that don't post factual info. Also on youtubes.

That's all I got.

Thanks
    We can do what we are able.
    Last edited by souldreamer7; 29-11-2009 at 05:34 AM.
    ~*Your Love Is Magical*~

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 512 Posts

Hello everyone,

I read this post and thought that I would add what Michael meant to me. First, I've been a Michael fan for years. I've always loved his music and talent. Having said that, I did go into other directions, musically speaking; however, Michael was always there. There is some guilt for me as I wish I would have stayed closer to Michael. I'll get through it. Michael's passing has really hit me harder then I ever could imagine. I asked myself why that is? Of course it didn't take me long to answer. Michael's spirit, compassion, generosity, beauty and love has made a significant impact on me. I believe that he has changed my life significantly. I can never go back to where I was before he passed. I have no desire to.

I've always believed that helping others was important; however, now more then ever, I have vowed to step up my activity for giving and helping. Michael is my inspiration for everything I do now. I ask myself, how would Michael do this or what would Michael think about this? If I can exude a small percentage of his giving and compassion, hopefully I will have made a difference in someone's life. I believe in his mission to heal the world, save the planet and protect and save the children. I truly believe that I have found my life's purpose. I've been searching for many years. Earlier on, it was my education and career; however, as I get older, I feel that I needed to make a difference and help others that were not as fortunate as I was. I've had things occur in my life that weren't so positive; however, I've learned to overcome and be stronger. Michael knew this early on. He overcame so many obstacles and still managed to put a smile on his face and give what he could. So that is what Michael has done for me. I still am grieving very deeply knowing that Michael is not here with us. If he could only see what is happening with his fans....OMG! It's very inspirational to see the movement happening on behalf of Michael and his legacy. Working on the initiatives with MJJCommunity will help fulfill some of my desires to (as Michael would say) create my history; leave my legacy. I hope everyone has a Michael-filled day. Thank you for reading.

Peace and love,

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart..."

Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

God Bless you 'windy09' That is beautiful words from your heart. i very much enjoyed reading that..truely inspirational.. Always love to hear all the mj fans storys and thoughts on what Michael has shown them in their lives.

~*Your Love Is Magical*~

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Thank you very much souldreamer7. I appreciate the fact that I can express my feelings and people will understand them. Not everybody does. God Bless you too.

Quote Originally Posted by souldreamer7 View Post
    God Bless you 'windy09' That is beautiful words from your heart. i very much enjoyed reading that..truely inspirational.. Always love to hear all the mj fans storys and thoughts on what Michael has shown them in their lives.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,294
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I feel him...
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,412 Times in 429 Posts

Ohhh man, Tamara, when you said you were gonna write an essay, I Never thought it would be this deep and sooo touching, and so very true.

Michael for me has been My role model. I have a dad but Michael meant much more because he Cared. I have been in a scary place in my life when i was a teenager. I konw this might sound corny but Michael was there for me through thick and thin. Another person i'd say that to is for my mom and sis. Thats about it. I've had many deceptions in my family and have learned from Michael that with out family, i'm nothing. Thats why if i'm not intune with a family member, i'll love them from far away. There's no need for me to hold a grudge. I learned that after Michael(believe it or not)..

Sometimes, I cant believe that he's part of my family cuz he's the one that helped me soo much. I'm now living with half my heart because the other half is gone with Mike. What I do from now on is spread his message of L.O.V.E. and Peace. I'm now training to be a social worker and my main focus is on helping children get out from an abusive family or find them a good home or Help them in any way possible. Before, I used to think of my career as being $$$ machine. But now, I dont really care if I get any $$ @ all because I'm doing this to make their lives better, not mine.

This is why I love MJJC. All of us have the same goal, to spread Mike's Message, and to try heal the world one by one. Sticking with each other and loving one another is really simple. I always see a pattern on here. and that is that sometimes when we have an argument in our own community, it saddnes me but at the same time I see how we ALL band together and help eachother defend Michael or our own fellow members is one of the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

This article made me realize, we are NOT JUST Fans of Michael, We were his family and now we are family because he brought us together.

I Want to thank you TAMARA!!!!! You are Awesome. What a GREAT Writing...

L.O.V.E.
    Romi
    Last edited by earthlyme; 06-12-2009 at 01:27 AM.

*My hearts skips a beat every time I look at you*

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

This was great. Thanks.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I wanna join this MJJC Legacy Project soo badly. However, I've no reply to my posts or PM

" " A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life."
    I like that thought, the last one I have before my eyes close. With a smile, I melt back into the music myself" - Michael Jackson

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Hello DanceOfZenab1994. I am a member of the MJJC Project team, specifically dealing with the email alerts for stories that we want to address. Regarding your request, I believe the registration has been closed off until after the first of the year. Please refer to TheChosenOne's post, http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=77577.

I've also sent a PM with your inquiry. Please refer to the post referenced above for more information. I'm sure there will be more opportunities after the first of the year. If I remember, are you already on the distribution list to receive email alerts?

"I'll never let you part for you're always in my heart..."

Quote Originally Posted by DanceOfZenab1994 View Post
    I wanna join this MJJC Legacy Project soo badly. However, I've no reply to my posts or PM

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

This is just beautiful. I love this thread and Im so proud to be a part of Michaels legacy. He has been my role model and a hero ever since I was a kid and I will love him forever. I will continue to spread his message of love, joy and peace. I will do anything in my power for us to have a better place on this earth. His passion will continue to live on through me, through all of you and our children and our childrends children. Its all about love. L.O.V.E
    with all my heart....with all my soul.....

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    3 months registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

i desperately want to be part of the egacy team, i adore michael im a die hard core fanatic fan
    i love you from the deepest cores of my heart and soul, michael