Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 124

Thread: Standing Together For Michael

   
  1. #31
    Points: 130, Level: 2
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered100 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    21
    Points
    130
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael

    pls send me a PM, in with you i want to be part of the MJJC legacy project

  2. #32
    Points: 34,054, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LONDON
    Posts
    7,854
    Points
    34,054
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    2,935
    Thanked 3,139 Times in 1,014 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael

    I'd like to be a part of the project as well

  3. #33
    Points: 26,736, Level: 97
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,240
    Points
    26,736
    Level
    97
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,827
    Thanked 1,900 Times in 1,007 Posts

    Exclamation Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael



    Can any of you tell me what these two songs by Michael Jackson are about? What does Michael stand for? Please, join in - sound off - tell me what they are about... Does anyone here know or care to give your insight, truly, how much do you Care...?








    Can you feel it,
    Can you feel it,
    Can you feel it

    If you look around
    The whole world's coming together now, babe

    Can you feel it,
    Can you feel it,
    Can you feel it

    Feel it in the air,
    The wind is taking it everywhere, yeah

    Can you feel it,
    Can you feel it,
    Can you feel it

    All the colors of the world should be
    Lovin each other wholeheartedly
    Yes, its all right
    Take my message to your brother and tell him twice
    Spread the word and try to teach the man
    Who is hating his brother,
    When hate wont do, hoo
    cuz were all the same,
    yes the blood inside of me is inside of you

    Now tell me can you feel it,
    (Hee)can you feel it,
    can you feel it

    Now tell me
    can you feel it,
    can you feel it,
    can you feel it, yeah yeah, uhh

    Sing aloud,
    because we want to make a croud, yeah
    touch a hand sing,
    a sound so pure salvation rings,

    tell me can you feel it,
    can you feel it,
    can you feel it, yeah yeah , hoo

    can you feel it, hee
    can you feel it, ooo oooooo
    can you feel it

    All the children of the world should be
    loving each other wholeheartedly,
    yes it's alright,
    take my message to your brother and tell him twice,
    take the news to the marching men,
    who are killing their brothers when death won't do, hee
    'cuz were all the same
    yes the blood inside of me is inside of you,

    now tell me can you feel it,
    tell me can you feel it,
    can you feel it, hee

    can you see what's goin' down,
    can you feel it in your bones,
    can you feel it, hee

    yeah yeah, hoo

    Every breath you take
    Is someones death in another place
    ('nother place, 'nother place, 'nother place)
    Every healthy smile
    Is hunger and strife to another child
    ('nother child, 'nother child,)
    But the stars do shine
    In promising salvation, is near this time
    (Near this time)
    Can you feel it now
    So brothers and sisters show me know how
    Now tell me, can you feel it,
    Tell me can you feel it,
    Can you feel it, hey hey, hoo, (talk)-(goin' down)
    can you see what's goin' down
    open up your mind,

    All the children of the world should be,
    loving each other wholeheartedley, hoo
    yes it's alright
    take my message to your brother and tell him twice,(Haaa ha)
    tell the news to the marching men
    who are killing their brothers when death won't do, hee
    yes we're all the same
    yes the blood inside my veins is inside of you,

    now tell me can you feel it,
    can you feel it,
    can you feel it

    (can you,can you,can you feel it yeah) Can you feel it
    (can you feel it)can you feel it
    (can you feel it)can you feel it.









    We're Takin' Over
    We Have The Truth
    This Is The Mission
    To See It Through

    Don't Point Your Finger
    Not Dangerous
    This Is Our Planet
    You're One Of Us

    We're Sendin' Out
    A Major Love
    And This Is Our
    Message To You
    (Message To You)
    The Planets Are Linin' Up
    We're Bringin' Brighter Days
    They're All In Line
    Waitin' For You
    Can't You See . . .?
    You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

    A Rhythm Nation
    Fulfill The Truth
    The Final Message
    We're Bring To You
    There Is No Danger
    Fulfill The Truth
    So Come Together
    We're Mean Is You

    We're Sendin' Out
    A Major Love
    And This Is Our
    Message To You
    (Message To You)
    The Planets Are Linin' Up
    We're Bringin' Brighter Days
    They're All In Line
    Waitin' For You
    So Look The Truth
    You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

    We're Sendin' Out
    A Major Love
    And This Is Our
    Message To You
    (Message To You)
    The Planets Are Linin' Up
    We're Bringin' Brighter Days
    They're All In Line
    Waitin' For You
    Can't You See . . .?
    You're Just Another Part Of Me
    Another Part Of Me . .

    We're Takin' Over
    This Is The Truth, Baby
    Another Part Of Me



    I would like for you all to check something out. Please click this link below. It's titled 'Together All The Way' By: earthlyme
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=84820
    Last edited by souldreamer7; 24-10-2014 at 03:13 AM.

  4. #34
    Points: 11,138, Level: 69
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Near Michael's West Coast hometown.
    Posts
    1,973
    Points
    11,138
    Level
    69
    Thanks
    1,239
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 512 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael

    Hi souldreamer7,

    I just read through your other post and connected to this post. I just listened to "Can you feel it". I am getting ready to listen to "Another part of me" and then move on to earthlyme's essay; however, I wanted to post what I think Michael's message is about so far. It's about LOVE and all of us are ONE. We are all the same. We need to show each other LOVE. Love is what makes this world a better place. That was Michael's message. That is what I got out of the songs. I know both of these songs; however, it's good to read the words while listening. Is that what you got out of it? I'm sending a major LOVE to all of you.

    I'll post what I think after I listen to the last song and read the essay.

    "I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart"

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to windy09 For This Useful Post:


  6. #35
    Points: 21, Level: 1
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2
    Points
    21
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael Update: Post #33

    Hi guys, I am new here on the forum, but I would like to tell you a few words about myself and how Michael has inspired me.

    I am from Hungary, Europe and when Michael passed away, I was shocked. This was really strange because I had not been a huge fan before. I had liked his music of course, actually I grew up on his music, because when I was a teenager, he was everywhere, I watched all of his clips etc. But when I heard the news on June 25th (actually 26th here), something changed in my life. I started to look for his music, interviews, footages on the Internet, and I just could not stop. And I could not stop crying. For weeks. And then I decided to create a website, because I realised how much I misunderstood him and how many people are in my shoes. I wanted to translate as many articles, interviews about him as possible to show Hungarian people the real essence of Michael Jackson. I started the website and the response was huge. People just started to flood me with messages, congratulating on, supporting my project. And I never stopped. Besides translating articles and subtitling interviews, footages, I created a forum on my site, and a very nice community evolved on that forum. Of course, they all love Michael and talk about him and his music, but we also understood that we can keep Michael's spirit alive, if we act, if we do something that was important for him. So with our little community we decided to help disadvantaged people. Every month we pick a family in need and we send them food, clothes, toys, or money. And we always add a little message to our donation: Do not thank us, thank Michael Jackson! And we include a little description of his charity efforts. On the forum, we give tips to each other how to live an environment-friendly life. I read it here and I really like the idea, so I think we're going to do it: to plant a tree in name of Michael. At the moment, I launched a creative contest in memory of Michael, because I know he inspired so many people, not just artists, but ordinary people too and I wanted to collect all these pieces of art. All in all, I would be really happy to join your MJ Legacy project. Please let me know how we can help and what exactly we can do! Thanks a lot! Tunde from Hungary

  7. #36
    Points: 15,333, Level: 79
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    12,798
    Points
    15,333
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 138 Times in 67 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael Update: Post #33

    I wrote this essay in early 2009 for my English class.
    This Is What Michael Means To Me :

    My Greatest Influence


    There comes a time in our lives when we realise it's time for a change. A time when it feels as if lighting has struck us and the desire to improve is inevitable and it's very often down to one inspiration. Ironically, my greatest influence is a man I've never met. My greatest influence is the biggest selling recording artist of all time - Michael Jackson.

    Now what's the first thought in your mind? Plastic surgery freak? Elephant Man's bones? Oxygen chamber? Bubbles the chimp? Allow me to burst that bubble for you. Michael is a remarkable person. This is not about Michael Jackson the popstar but Michael Jackson the humanitarian and this is how he changed my life.

    Prejudice. It was my biggest fault. With a bitter taste in my mouth and a grain of evil in my heart, I would connect people with the darkest stereotypes. How cold. I was living in a world were the tabloids was the gospel. Brainwashed by the ideas around me. Luckily, I managed to break out on my own. I felt at ease with the world when I learnt that there is always something to learn. Even from the "strangest" person. As Michael shows how prejudice has an affect on his daily life, how much torture and how much loneliness it has caused him, I couldn't help but erase prejudice from my heart.

    To set the record straight, it was only when I paid a little attention to how Michael lives one day, to wonder how I've lived my life. He taught me that prejudice is ignorance.

    Love is a fundamental thing in my life. Four years ago, it didn't mean a thing. To me, it was misunderstood. To me, it was a commercial cliche. It's now my key to survival. My mind was occupied with emptiness. For some reason, everyone had to prove that they are worthy enough to be loved. They had to prove that they were trustworthy. In other words, they had to prove their loyalty to prove they were worthy. I'm glad I'm over that level of shallowness. Michael showed me by this actions, his words, his music and his forgiveness how wrong I was. Even the way the man greets people is over flown with love. He forgave everyone who hurt him and for that alone he is incredible. Single handedly, he gave me a change of heart. In my heart, everyone is loved unless they give me a reason to feel otherwise. In my heart, hatred is not born, it doesn't multiply nor does it reproduce.


    Before I studied Michael, I was a bully. Though it doesn't matter anymore. That wasn't the real me, it was somebody else. She was a composition of all anger and hurt that can break a child's heart. She wasn't human - more like a character. The villain from a fairytale. Michael's control over his frustration is incredible. During his trial, the way he maintained his composure in a courtroom full of lunatics was enough to drive anyone insane. It amazes me each time he controls his temper when people treat him in a way that most people will get extremely frustrated at. While he had the power over his emotions, I was helpless. I imitated his response to anger for some time. I gained an ability to zone out. It now comes naturally. Funny how time flies. Losing control over negative emotions is not the way to earn respect.

    As our perspective changes towards the world, our perspective changes towards ourselves. My confidence used to be a serious issue to me. It was almost as if the world was against me or maybe I was against the world. Stuck in a deep pit of melancholy emotions. The mirror was my enemy. Although I danced in front of the mirror, when the music stopped, I failed to recognise my reflection. I failed to understand myself. Michael Jackson played a vital role in me overcoming this and loving myself as I am. His poems were very important in helping me changing my opinions on the world and myself. His poetry is very beautifully and delicately composed. They come from deep within his soul. From him, I learnt to rise my self-esteem to the highest but draw the line before it reached arrogance. From his journey from Gary, Indiana to Neverland Ranch, he showed me the power of the mind.

    Life can be lived in countless different ways. While for some people this is very complex, for me it's simple. Regardless of your profession, regardless of your wealth, regardless of your nationality - live life one way. The child's way. Back in those dark times, ungratefulness was a common feeling for me. Blaming others was also common. In his poetry, Michael vanished them from my mind. Living with the same mind-frame as him, I live life like a child. Smiling at the smallest gesture, enjoying every shade of blue. We have to live life children's way. Children didn't create wars neither did they create the anger they sometimes present. I feel strongly that we should live a simpler life. Adults have let the world down. This is what he taught me. Michael Jackson is the greatest teacher I've ever known. His lessons are lessons not taught in schools. His gifts are not born to the academics but only to the arts.

  8. #37
    Points: 11,138, Level: 69
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Near Michael's West Coast hometown.
    Posts
    1,973
    Points
    11,138
    Level
    69
    Thanks
    1,239
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 512 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael Update: Post #33

    Hi DanceOfZenab1994. I want to say that when I read your essay, you really touched my heart. It takes courage to open our hearts and mind to thinking a different way. I know that it's alot of work; however, when we see the inspiration to do so like you did with Michael, the effort almost seems easy. Michael has inspired me as well. I always think about Michael's approach in everything that I do. That is his influence on me. Sometimes my first inclination is to react; however, then I think about Michael and I step back. Kudos to you!!!! Michael would be proud of you.

    Peace, love and Michael-filled smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by DanceOfZenab1994 View Post
    I wrote this essay in early 2009 for my English class.
    This Is What Michael Means To Me :

    My Greatest Influence


    There comes a time in our lives when we realise it's time for a change. A time when it feels as if lighting has struck us and the desire to improve is inevitable and it's very often down to one inspiration. Ironically, my greatest influence is a man I've never met. My greatest influence is the biggest selling recording artist of all time - Michael Jackson.

    Now what's the first thought in your mind? Plastic surgery freak? Elephant Man's bones? Oxygen chamber? Bubbles the chimp? Allow me to burst that bubble for you. Michael is a remarkable person. This is not about Michael Jackson the popstar but Michael Jackson the humanitarian and this is how he changed my life.

    Prejudice. It was my biggest fault. With a bitter taste in my mouth and a grain of evil in my heart, I would connect people with the darkest stereotypes. How cold. I was living in a world were the tabloids was the gospel. Brainwashed by the ideas around me. Luckily, I managed to break out on my own. I felt at ease with the world when I learnt that there is always something to learn. Even from the "strangest" person. As Michael shows how prejudice has an affect on his daily life, how much torture and how much loneliness it has caused him, I couldn't help but erase prejudice from my heart.

    To set the record straight, it was only when I paid a little attention to how Michael lives one day, to wonder how I've lived my life. He taught me that prejudice is ignorance.

    Love is a fundamental thing in my life. Four years ago, it didn't mean a thing. To me, it was misunderstood. To me, it was a commercial cliche. It's now my key to survival. My mind was occupied with emptiness. For some reason, everyone had to prove that they are worthy enough to be loved. They had to prove that they were trustworthy. In other words, they had to prove their loyalty to prove they were worthy. I'm glad I'm over that level of shallowness. Michael showed me by this actions, his words, his music and his forgiveness how wrong I was. Even the way the man greets people is over flown with love. He forgave everyone who hurt him and for that alone he is incredible. Single handedly, he gave me a change of heart. In my heart, everyone is loved unless they give me a reason to feel otherwise. In my heart, hatred is not born, it doesn't multiply nor does it reproduce.


    Before I studied Michael, I was a bully. Though it doesn't matter anymore. That wasn't the real me, it was somebody else. She was a composition of all anger and hurt that can break a child's heart. She wasn't human - more like a character. The villain from a fairytale. Michael's control over his frustration is incredible. During his trial, the way he maintained his composure in a courtroom full of lunatics was enough to drive anyone insane. It amazes me each time he controls his temper when people treat him in a way that most people will get extremely frustrated at. While he had the power over his emotions, I was helpless. I imitated his response to anger for some time. I gained an ability to zone out. It now comes naturally. Funny how time flies. Losing control over negative emotions is not the way to earn respect.

    As our perspective changes towards the world, our perspective changes towards ourselves. My confidence used to be a serious issue to me. It was almost as if the world was against me or maybe I was against the world. Stuck in a deep pit of melancholy emotions. The mirror was my enemy. Although I danced in front of the mirror, when the music stopped, I failed to recognise my reflection. I failed to understand myself. Michael Jackson played a vital role in me overcoming this and loving myself as I am. His poems were very important in helping me changing my opinions on the world and myself. His poetry is very beautifully and delicately composed. They come from deep within his soul. From him, I learnt to rise my self-esteem to the highest but draw the line before it reached arrogance. From his journey from Gary, Indiana to Neverland Ranch, he showed me the power of the mind.

    Life can be lived in countless different ways. While for some people this is very complex, for me it's simple. Regardless of your profession, regardless of your wealth, regardless of your nationality - live life one way. The child's way. Back in those dark times, ungratefulness was a common feeling for me. Blaming others was also common. In his poetry, Michael vanished them from my mind. Living with the same mind-frame as him, I live life like a child. Smiling at the smallest gesture, enjoying every shade of blue. We have to live life children's way. Children didn't create wars neither did they create the anger they sometimes present. I feel strongly that we should live a simpler life. Adults have let the world down. This is what he taught me. Michael Jackson is the greatest teacher I've ever known. His lessons are lessons not taught in schools. His gifts are not born to the academics but only to the arts.

  9. #38
    Points: 15,333, Level: 79
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    12,798
    Points
    15,333
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 138 Times in 67 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael Update: Post #33

    Quote Originally Posted by windy09 View Post
    Hi DanceOfZenab1994. I want to say that when I read your essay, you really touched my heart. It takes courage to open our hearts and mind to thinking a different way. I know that it's alot of work; however, when we see the inspiration to do so like you did with Michael, the effort almost seems easy. Michael has inspired me as well. I always think about Michael's approach in everything that I do. That is his influence on me. Sometimes my first inclination is to react; however, then I think about Michael and I step back. Kudos to you!!!! Michael would be proud of you.

    Peace, love and Michael-filled smiles
    Thank you VERY much.

  10. #39
    Points: 130, Level: 2
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered100 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    21
    Points
    130
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael Update: Post #33

    soul dreamer when is the secound round of joining the team of the legacy project??

  11. #40
    Points: 130, Level: 2
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered100 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    21
    Points
    130
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael Update: Post #33

    and how can we view the contents and progress of the legacy project so far? im a die hard fan will do anything for michael

  12. #41
    Points: 15,333, Level: 79
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    12,798
    Points
    15,333
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 138 Times in 67 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael Update: Post #33

    When can we join and how? Do we have to do something before or do you just sign up?

    PLEASE tell us know!

  13. #42
    Points: 825, Level: 15
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    292
    Points
    825
    Level
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael

    [QUOTE=souldreamer7;2511020][CENTER]

    Can any of you tell me what these two songs by Michael Jackson are about? Do you remeber what Michael stood for? Please,join in - sound off - tell me what they are about. Does anyone here know or even care to give your insight..really do you even Care...?

    Its amazing how we learn from his words, we learn to be a better person, to love one another, to love our mother nature, we as his fans, have learned so much through him all these years, we stood by his side just like he was there for us. We learned to love in the most purest way, we learned to give, to share. So yes, I can feel it...I can feel all your love and I feel Michaels love right in my heart.

    We are his children and we have to make a difference, we have to make that change, we have to follow what he has taught us during all these years ....and I know together we can make it.

  14. #43
    Points: 825, Level: 15
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    292
    Points
    825
    Level
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael Update: Post #33

    Quote Originally Posted by DanceOfZenab1994 View Post
    I wrote this essay in early 2009 for my English class.
    This Is What Michael Means To Me :

    My Greatest Influence


    There comes a time in our lives when we realise it's time for a change. A time when it feels as if lighting has struck us and the desire to improve is inevitable and it's very often down to one inspiration. Ironically, my greatest influence is a man I've never met. My greatest influence is the biggest selling recording artist of all time - Michael Jackson.

    Now what's the first thought in your mind? Plastic surgery freak? Elephant Man's bones? Oxygen chamber? Bubbles the chimp? Allow me to burst that bubble for you. Michael is a remarkable person. This is not about Michael Jackson the popstar but Michael Jackson the humanitarian and this is how he changed my life.

    Prejudice. It was my biggest fault. With a bitter taste in my mouth and a grain of evil in my heart, I would connect people with the darkest stereotypes. How cold. I was living in a world were the tabloids was the gospel. Brainwashed by the ideas around me. Luckily, I managed to break out on my own. I felt at ease with the world when I learnt that there is always something to learn. Even from the "strangest" person. As Michael shows how prejudice has an affect on his daily life, how much torture and how much loneliness it has caused him, I couldn't help but erase prejudice from my heart.

    To set the record straight, it was only when I paid a little attention to how Michael lives one day, to wonder how I've lived my life. He taught me that prejudice is ignorance.

    Love is a fundamental thing in my life. Four years ago, it didn't mean a thing. To me, it was misunderstood. To me, it was a commercial cliche. It's now my key to survival. My mind was occupied with emptiness. For some reason, everyone had to prove that they are worthy enough to be loved. They had to prove that they were trustworthy. In other words, they had to prove their loyalty to prove they were worthy. I'm glad I'm over that level of shallowness. Michael showed me by this actions, his words, his music and his forgiveness how wrong I was. Even the way the man greets people is over flown with love. He forgave everyone who hurt him and for that alone he is incredible. Single handedly, he gave me a change of heart. In my heart, everyone is loved unless they give me a reason to feel otherwise. In my heart, hatred is not born, it doesn't multiply nor does it reproduce.


    Before I studied Michael, I was a bully. Though it doesn't matter anymore. That wasn't the real me, it was somebody else. She was a composition of all anger and hurt that can break a child's heart. She wasn't human - more like a character. The villain from a fairytale. Michael's control over his frustration is incredible. During his trial, the way he maintained his composure in a courtroom full of lunatics was enough to drive anyone insane. It amazes me each time he controls his temper when people treat him in a way that most people will get extremely frustrated at. While he had the power over his emotions, I was helpless. I imitated his response to anger for some time. I gained an ability to zone out. It now comes naturally. Funny how time flies. Losing control over negative emotions is not the way to earn respect.

    As our perspective changes towards the world, our perspective changes towards ourselves. My confidence used to be a serious issue to me. It was almost as if the world was against me or maybe I was against the world. Stuck in a deep pit of melancholy emotions. The mirror was my enemy. Although I danced in front of the mirror, when the music stopped, I failed to recognise my reflection. I failed to understand myself. Michael Jackson played a vital role in me overcoming this and loving myself as I am. His poems were very important in helping me changing my opinions on the world and myself. His poetry is very beautifully and delicately composed. They come from deep within his soul. From him, I learnt to rise my self-esteem to the highest but draw the line before it reached arrogance. From his journey from Gary, Indiana to Neverland Ranch, he showed me the power of the mind.

    Life can be lived in countless different ways. While for some people this is very complex, for me it's simple. Regardless of your profession, regardless of your wealth, regardless of your nationality - live life one way. The child's way. Back in those dark times, ungratefulness was a common feeling for me. Blaming others was also common. In his poetry, Michael vanished them from my mind. Living with the same mind-frame as him, I live life like a child. Smiling at the smallest gesture, enjoying every shade of blue. We have to live life children's way. Children didn't create wars neither did they create the anger they sometimes present. I feel strongly that we should live a simpler life. Adults have let the world down. This is what he taught me. Michael Jackson is the greatest teacher I've ever known. His lessons are lessons not taught in schools. His gifts are not born to the academics but only to the arts.

    Im speechless after reading this, I wish I could decribe how I feel...but for now...I just wanna say that its BEAUTIFUL.

  15. #44
    Points: 15,333, Level: 79
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    12,798
    Points
    15,333
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 138 Times in 67 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael Update: Post #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker_Bell View Post
    Im speechless after reading this, I wish I could decribe how I feel...but for now...I just wanna say that its BEAUTIFUL.

    Thank you!


  16. #45
    Points: 130, Level: 2
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered100 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    21
    Points
    130
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael

    soul dreamer when is the secound round for appointing the team roles in the legacy project? i miss michael like crazy

  17. Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •