souldreamer7

Proud Member
MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael

lptbanner.jpg

MJJC Legacy Team Project
~ Presents ~
Standing Together For Michael

33.jpg

Celebrating Michael Jackson's Life....is just that, first and foremost, to celebrate. I'll say that again... Celebrate, Michael the person, the artist, his craft, his grace & soul. His huge giving and loving heart. All that he achieved and all that he taught. All the generations and differences that he pulled together in one circle of hope,strength and positive light. Therefore through us,the genius that he is will continue on forever. What a blue print that he made for us all to learn from.
-I sometimes find it difficult to gather all the words that describe Michael Jackson. If I were to write all that I could think of, I may be typing pages upon pages, because how can you 'sum-up' such an extraordinary human being? Everything seems to be an understatement. I guess to me,he is first a human being. Just as You or I. Yet, his name,says it all,Michael Jackson,the one and only. I'm definitely paying tribute in my own way and that's what counts. I think this is when you do something from your heart. So from our hearts,let us reach out as Michael did and lend a helping hand. Let's keep Michael Jackson's legacy going forever.

-Michael Jackson had sparks fly from him and they ignite a flame which becomes a fire and his wind blows,blows us away. I sincerely feel from deep within me that this was and is truely Michael's 'Time Around' and even now it's as like a certain spiritual gravity is circling back to him. I hope that he indeed felt that and knew how much he is admired & loved by myself & the world. Let us not let him down. Let us keep this flame ignited,forever and for always.

-So with that,in the true spirit of who Michael Jackson is,I would think,is the unity of everyone across the world, coming together and listening to what messages Michael has brought to us. Through his multi-talented artistic and visionary skills. His hope for Mankind, To love thy neighbour and to not let no one,child,nor animal suffer if you may be able to lend a helping hand. To help make this world a better place. To remind humanity that love conquers all.

-There is no one like Michael Jackson to have the ability to reach through anyone's soul and send a message of hope, love and giving. His essence is spellbinding, his core being infectious.

-Let us continue to uphold his legacy. Let us create our history in giving to our world,as he did, for future generations to come. Now is the time for Michael Jackson to live on forever in our souls. All needs to carry on his humanitarian efforts and goals and to help save our Mother Earth. In this brilliant process it's all for Michael, It's all for Us, Which somehow completes a circle of inspiring. From him to me to you and back to him again and back around. This circle in process is only complete when ongoing for infinity. Doesn't it make you proud to have lived in an era in which you are graced with MJ's genius and magic all around you. And, in our hearts, his love...

2009© Tamara L. Miller
not to be reprinted or reproduced without permission
October 2009
MJJC Legacy Team

-I wrote this from my heart, In hopes that perhaps it would help inspire & pull everyone together in doing anything from your heart at helping keep Michael Jackson's Legacy alive and ongoing in any positive way that you may be able to... To remind the world we all need Love. That we really are all one in the same rainbow.

-Ask yourself...
-What can I do to help preserve Michael's Legacy?
-How can I help make the world a better place?

-Please post your thoughts here on what Michael Jackson means to you,his legacy and what you can do to help carry that on. Show the L.O.V.E

-Also check MJJC Legacy Team Project threads to see how you can help Make That Change!

--Plant A Tree
--Make That Change
--Planet Earth
--Making A Difference Newsletter
--Together All The Way

--And Many More!

MJJ7makethatchange-2-1-1.jpg

-
Last,but definetly Not least.. Perhaps Michael's own voice will send his message straight through to you! Please click the Video and have a short listen. It will only take a couple of minutes of your time. His Love, that you'll always find in the music.

"There Must Be More To Life Than This" - Michael Jackson featuring: Freddie Mercury Queen (solo demo)

There’s nothing that can’t be done, if we raise our voice as one.
12346780-1.png

-Plant A Tree in Honour of Michael! This Video Made By:
MJJC Legacy Team Project

**Follow us on Twitter & Facebook**

Environmental Tip:
Tips about saving energy: For example, reduce your carbon footprint!
Use public transportation, carpool, walk, or bike whenever possible to avoid using your car.

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Legacy Project: Standing Together For Michael

Wow. This is pure beautiful Tamara. Word for word. And that video clip says it all too. I am quite proud of you and the rest of the MJ Legacy Team. :)
I will definitely do my part and help keep Michael's Legacy alive. Thanks so much for doing this. :huggy:
You speak the truth. We definitely need to stand together. Lets us come to a better world.

"Let us UNITE!" -Chaplin :)

Wow Tamara, beautiful and true words spoken from your heart. And that in itself will already have a positive effect on the world as a message of love has just been sent out now. When this message of love is picked up by Michael's Army of Love then the effect multiplies already.

Beautiful post. :) Thank you.

I love Michael with all my heart and soul and I will help to continue his legacy as best I can.
I will continue to: teach my loved ones the truths about Michael, offer emotional support to people, donate money to charities and try to help the environment.

very beautiful message Tamara!! The song is "There must be more to life than this"

Just look at the power in these lyrics

There must be more to life than this
How do we cope in a world without love
Mending all those broken hearts
And tending to those crying faces

There must be more to life than living
A better way for us to survive
Why should it be just a case of black or white

Why is this world so full of hate
People dying everywhere
And we destroy what we create
People fighting for their human rights
But we just go on saying c'est la vie
So this is life

There must be more to life than killing
There must be more than meets the eye
What good is life, if in the end we all must die

There must be more to life than killing
I live in hope for a world filled with love
Then we can all just live in peace

There must be more to life, much more to life
There must be more to life, more to life than this

We all can do something great. :yes: Michael has inspired us to do great things, to heal the word, to give to others. Let us go forth by living our lifes and make him proud. We have great ideas in mind so far. Am very proud of this team!! :)

Wow what a beautiful post! :D "Make a little space, to make a better place."

Lovely words...

What a special way to help Heal the World in honor of Michael :)

Nice videos too!

Beautiful words :)

We really must keep Michael's legacy alive, help the world and make him proud.

Tamara..thank you ...you have done a beautiful job.

Guys, here is a video montage of the Heal the World for Children event- hospital visits on November 20. It was emotional. We hope more of you will join for the next events.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQwp4tyxrHY&feature=PlayList&p=523CCF2146173BD2&index=25

www.healtheworldforchildren.org

OMG Crissa...this was so beautiful.....I was literally in tears...thank you so much for sharing..You guys have done a beautiful thing...

Guys, here is a video montage of the Heal the World for Children event- hospital visits on November 20. It was emotional. We hope more of you will join for the next events.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQwp4tyxrHY&feature=PlayList&p=523CCF2146173BD2&index=25

www.healtheworldforchildren.org

Thank You Cris.. I'll archive this information. :)

L.O.V.E to Everyone. Keep the love coming for Michael and All of Us!

Last edited:

That's an absolutely fantastic video! Michael would be so proud of you guys :cry:

Oh guys, I'm crying. (Sometimes I wish I weren't that emotional ...).
Amazing!!!

There must be more to life than this ... it definitely is! Look at the eyes of the children in Cris123's video. Oh my! :wub:

sybig_bighug.gif

I'm so proud of the MJ Legacy Team! Thank you!
L.O.V.E.

the song made me cry...

Last edited:

banner2ru.png

Copyof105.jpg

Hello MJJC Members & Staff,
~I have something to say as a member and on behalf of MJJC. First it's been great to see each and everyone's replies here in this thread and all the other MJJC Legacy Project threads across the site. However, Come on Michael Jackson Fans.. Let's hear your thoughts. I have no doubt that the many of you that have viewed this thread love Michael dearly and that he means 'something' to you Dearly. Be it his music,his dance,his humanitarian ways,his smile,his well we all know the list can go on & on & on...right? Come On Now MJ Fans Let's Talk about MICHAEL JACKSON. We ALL L.O.V.E him, share a few words, a story.. This is the place to do it. You never know what we may accomplish once we start typing! This thread isn't about just myself & MJStarlight, It is about Each and Everyone of YOU. Remember Michael's words from Dancing The Dream - "Not you and I, but only We." So on that note, how many have chosen to Planet A Tree In Michael's Honour'? How many Love Michael Jackson? What has he done in your life..has he changed it at all? MJ has helped change mine. His very essence has helped shape the way I see the whole wide world. How about ALL of the MJ Fans?

:hello:! What do you All have to say about MICHAEL JACKSON...
MOONWALK.gif
out for now to let it simmer.. :D

Sincerely,
souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Project

L.O.V.E
0_30251.jpg

moonwalker-2.gif
-Check MJJC Legacy Project threads to see how you can help Make That Change!

-Plant A Tree
-Make That Change
-Planet Earth
-Making A Difference Newsletter

12346780mjj.png

Last edited:

I really agree with you Tamara. I think everyone should really take this time to read this and wonder about the positive changes they're making for this world to be a better place.

There's still a lot of turmoil, but we have to stick together. If we don't, who knows what's to come.

I plan to do quite a bit as soon as my business is up and running again in 2010.
It's not over yet.

PS. know that your efforts are well noticed and I am truly proud of you. Of all of you. Never give up.

Ok, here it goes.
I'm sorry to say I haven't done a lot yet. I make a few small donations here and there. I make MJ CDs for some friends. One of those friends started volonteering at the local Humane Society and fostering pets.
I want to do more but I'm very warry of global charities as it's often run by Schmuley type people that use the donations to pay salaries and expenses.

Like I said in a previous thread, I'm looking into sponsering Bubbles the chimp for a year. I've already made a small donation but I want to make sure Bubbles is still alive before I move forward. I'll take a drive over there soon and check it out for myself.

For now, I do more "Legacy preservation" online by reading and posting comments on articles about MJ that don't post factual info. Also on youtubes.

That's all I got.

Thanks

Hey guys it's not only just the project sticky ,but SHARING YOUR Personal stories how YOU feel about Michael... Maybe you all have something to say that you LOVE about Michael.. anything that comes from YOU

for example: No one could ever take the magic away from me in my memeories of seeing MJ Live in concert... I know many of you have a lot of storys... of MJ... not just shows, but how he influenced you etc.

I,myself... :clapping: each and everyone of you for ALL your good will. :clapping:

1..2..3.. get ready ..get set... Go! Let's hear some of your personal MJ storys.

Last edited:

Ok, here it goes.
I'm sorry to say I haven't done a lot yet. I make a few small donations here and there. I make MJ CDs for some friends. One of those friends started volonteering at the local Humane Society and fostering pets.
I want to do more but I'm very warry of global charities as it's often run by Schmuley type people that use the donations to pay salaries and expenses.

Like I said in a previous thread, I'm looking into sponsering Bubbles the chimp for a year. I've already made a small donation but I want to make sure Bubbles is still alive before I move forward. I'll take a drive over there soon and check it out for myself.

For now, I do more "Legacy preservation" online by reading and posting comments on articles about MJ that don't post factual info. Also on youtubes.

That's all I got.

Thanks

We can do what we are able. :)

Last edited:

Hello everyone,

I read this post and thought that I would add what Michael meant to me. First, I've been a Michael fan for years. I've always loved his music and talent. Having said that, I did go into other directions, musically speaking; however, Michael was always there. There is some guilt for me as I wish I would have stayed closer to Michael. I'll get through it. Michael's passing has really hit me harder then I ever could imagine. I asked myself why that is? Of course it didn't take me long to answer. Michael's spirit, compassion, generosity, beauty and love has made a significant impact on me. I believe that he has changed my life significantly. I can never go back to where I was before he passed. I have no desire to.

I've always believed that helping others was important; however, now more then ever, I have vowed to step up my activity for giving and helping. Michael is my inspiration for everything I do now. I ask myself, how would Michael do this or what would Michael think about this? If I can exude a small percentage of his giving and compassion, hopefully I will have made a difference in someone's life. I believe in his mission to heal the world, save the planet and protect and save the children. I truly believe that I have found my life's purpose. I've been searching for many years. Earlier on, it was my education and career; however, as I get older, I feel that I needed to make a difference and help others that were not as fortunate as I was. I've had things occur in my life that weren't so positive; however, I've learned to overcome and be stronger. Michael knew this early on. He overcame so many obstacles and still managed to put a smile on his face and give what he could. So that is what Michael has done for me. I still am grieving very deeply knowing that Michael is not here with us. If he could only see what is happening with his fans....OMG! It's very inspirational to see the movement happening on behalf of Michael and his legacy. Working on the initiatives with MJJCommunity will help fulfill some of my desires to (as Michael would say) create my history; leave my legacy. I hope everyone has a Michael-filled day. Thank you for reading.

Peace and love,

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart..." :angel:

Reactions: Bee

God Bless you 'windy09' That is beautiful words from your heart. i very much enjoyed reading that..truely inspirational.. Always love to hear all the mj fans storys and thoughts on what Michael has shown them in their lives.

:huggy:

Thank you very much souldreamer7. I appreciate the fact that I can express my feelings and people will understand them. Not everybody does. God Bless you too. :angel:

God Bless you 'windy09' That is beautiful words from your heart. i very much enjoyed reading that..truely inspirational.. Always love to hear all the mj fans storys and thoughts on what Michael has shown them in their lives.

:huggy:

Ohhh man, Tamara, when you said you were gonna write an essay, I Never thought it would be this deep and sooo touching, and so very true.

Michael for me has been My role model. I have a dad but Michael meant much more because he Cared. I have been in a scary place in my life when i was a teenager. I konw this might sound corny but Michael was there for me through thick and thin. Another person i'd say that to is for my mom and sis. Thats about it. I've had many deceptions in my family and have learned from Michael that with out family, i'm nothing. Thats why if i'm not intune with a family member, i'll love them from far away. There's no need for me to hold a grudge. I learned that after Michael(believe it or not)..

Sometimes, I cant believe that he's part of my family cuz he's the one that helped me soo much. I'm now living with half my heart because the other half is gone with Mike. What I do from now on is spread his message of L.O.V.E. and Peace. I'm now training to be a social worker and my main focus is on helping children get out from an abusive family or find them a good home or Help them in any way possible. Before, I used to think of my career as being $$$ machine. But now, I dont really care if I get any $$ @ all because I'm doing this to make their lives better, not mine.

This is why I love MJJC. All of us have the same goal, to spread Mike's Message, and to try heal the world one by one. Sticking with each other and loving one another is really simple. I always see a pattern on here. and that is that sometimes when we have an argument in our own community, it saddnes me but at the same time I see how we ALL band together and help eachother defend Michael or our own fellow members is one of the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

This article made me realize, we are NOT JUST Fans of Michael, We were his family and now we are family because he brought us together.

I Want to thank you TAMARA!!!!! You are Awesome. What a GREAT Writing...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:

I wanna join this MJJC Legacy Project soo badly. However, I've no reply to my posts or PM :cry:

Hello DanceOfZenab1994. I am a member of the MJJC Project team, specifically dealing with the email alerts for stories that we want to address. Regarding your request, I believe the registration has been closed off until after the first of the year. Please refer to TheChosenOne's post, http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77577.

I've also sent a PM with your inquiry. Please refer to the post referenced above for more information. I'm sure there will be more opportunities after the first of the year. If I remember, are you already on the distribution list to receive email alerts?

"I'll never let you part for you're always in my heart..." :angel:

I wanna join this MJJC Legacy Project soo badly. However, I've no reply to my posts or PM :cry:

This is just beautiful. I love this thread and Im so proud to be a part of Michaels legacy. He has been my role model and a hero ever since I was a kid and I will love him forever. I will continue to spread his message of love, joy and peace. I will do anything in my power for us to have a better place on this earth. His passion will continue to live on through me, through all of you and our children and our childrends children. Its all about love. L.O.V.E
:)

i desperately want to be part of the egacy team, i adore michael im a die hard core fanatic fan

Back