For Sade Fans

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
Does anyone else here like Sade? Me personally, I absolutely LOVE her. I think her voice is so distinctive and smooth. I don't think there is one song of hers that I don't like and all her albums are great IMO and she's absolutely beautiful too. Such a class act! I hope I see her in concert someday.

sade_2.jpg

Like I said I love all her songs but these in particular are my faves:

Kiss of Life
Your Love Is King
Love Is Stronger Than Pride
No Ordinary Love
Never As Good As The First Time
Paradise
The Sweetest Taboo
Smooth Opertor
Is It A Crime
Nothing Can Come Between Us
Lovers Rock
By Your Side

Only complaint I have is that I wish she'd release albums more often! She even takes longer than Mike lol...j/k :p

Re: Any Sade Fans?

OH MY GOD ME! :wub:

Shes one of my fave artists :D I love her, shes so gorgeous. :wub:

My fave song atm would have to be 'Hang On To Your Love' :)

count me in as one of sade's fans! her exotic beauty definitely complements her sultry voice which I think is at its best with her rendition of " Is It a Crime"- actually one of my faves. Listene to her croon and it is not so hard to fall in love with that almost effortless, sexy voice ^_^

I like Sade. She has such a smooth and soulful voice. I love Smooth Operator but thats obvious being her biggest hit.

Last edited:

I love Sade, her voice is just so soothing. Smooth Operator and King of Sorrow are my favorite songs. :yes:

HELL YES!!!! Sade is a goddess her voice is like a hug from heaven :lol:
Im a HUGE fan of her, and she really is gorgeous
I love ALL of her songs but my favorite would be Cherish The Day, I will never get tired of that song .... and she looks so sexy in the video don't she? :flowers:

A7.jpg

Sade is wonderful! Her voice is supreme, what a talent! Smooth Operator is a wonderful song- probably one of her best :yes:

I love "Smooth Operator" and I decided to share with you a live performance of this song, the singer is not Sade but another fan of this song - she is a very famous Bulgarian singer her name is Desislava...she did a very good job although her English is still not good, I know this as I've been her English teacher...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Q_2fFvzhQ

http://fanimj.hi5.com

Last edited:

To be honest, I haven't heard her music, but I've been meaning to check it out for a while. I've heard a lot of really great things about her.

really now... probably bec. u like another music genre?

I like all types of music, including pop and R&B. :)

Last edited:

yes she is a godess!!!!!I have her lovers live cdn not as good as MJs live in bucharest though ;)
although you can see int he concert how her music touches the audience makes them groove so irresistable!I love watching musics affect on people, in action.

I love "Smooth Operator" and I decided to share with you a live performance of this song, the singer is not Sade but another fan of this song - she is a very famous Bulgarian singer her name is Desislava...she did a very good job although her English is still not good, I know this as I've been her English teacher...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Q_2fFvzhQ

http://fanimj.hi5.com

I've never heard anyone cover that song before, but that was pretty good. I like the fact that she didn't try to oversing the song or anything and sang it in a way that worked for her voice which is on the airy side, but I enjoyed that. Thx for posting!

To be honest, I haven't heard her music, but I've been meaning to check it out for a while. I've heard a lot of really great things about her.

Well when you get a chance, definitely try and check out her music! May I suggest her greatest hits album (The Best Of Sade), it's a pretty good album for new fans or people who are not too familiar with her music.

Last edited:

I've never heard anyone cover that song before, but that was pretty good. I like the fact that she didn't try to oversing the song or anything and sang it in a way that worked for her voice which is on the airy side, but I enjoyed that. Thx for posting!

I'm glad you liked it :) this concert was actually shown here on New Year's eve, everybody I know liked it,she likes to experiment and sings different styles; during this concert she sang her all time favorite songs.
I had posted "Give in to me" from this concert too in the section "My MJ fave songs" obviously you haven't seen this,
I hope you'll like it too!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GoU3eTAeIog

Last edited:

Sade rocks she is THE BEST! So pleasant to hear her every time... So soothing and sexy music!

She's suppose to be coming back soon with a new Album, I can't wait!:D I miss sade:(

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Sade but I do like some of her songs, they are quite soothing. The ones I like are Your Love Is King, No Ordinary Love (really love this song), Smooth Operator and By Your Side (my friend says that's her wedding song lol).

Cinnamon234, I just received 2 DVDs of Sade from a friend who makes copies for sale of many entertainers. (Ask for a list)

His name is Jeff. This is his email address:

TradeAtape2658@aol.com

The DVDs are in great quality and they cover a large volume of Sade's performances and interviews with dates and places. There are concert and full video clips and biographical information about her life and family.

Since you love her this might be a good edition to your DVD collection.

Just thought I'd let you know about this. Of course, it's up to you if you want to contact this person or not.

Cinnamon234, I just received 2 DVDs of Sade from a friend who makes copies for sale of many entertainers. (Ask for a list)

His name is Jeff. This is his email address:

TradeAtape2658@aol.com

The DVDs are in great quality and they cover a large volume of Sade's performances and interviews with dates and places. There are concert and full video clips and biographical information about her life and family.

Since you love her this might be a good edition to your DVD collection.

Just thought I'd let you know about this. Of course, it's up to you if you want to contact this person or not.

Thank u very much LadyPlatinum, I would in fact like to know more about this so I will PM you about this later.

What a lot of folks don't realize is, it's not just Ms. Adu. It's also the group behind her with 3 other guys - Stuart Matthewman, Andrew Hale, & Paul Denman. Sometimes there's a 4th guy - Leroy Osbourne, but he's not an official member.

I hear Sade is working an album. I don't know she's actually recording or just writing.

Sade Returning In 2010!

103483-sade_617_409.jpg

Sade, the "quiet storm" R&B group featuring vocalist Sade Adu, has completed its long-awaited sixth studio album. "Soldier of Love," the band's first collection of new material since 2000's "Lover's Rock" will be released Feb. 8, 2010 worldwide on Epic.

As first revealed on Billboard.com in July, Sade and her longtime bandmates including Stuart Matthewman, a.k.a. Cottonbelly, regrouped in a U.K. recording studio in June and were recording and mixing into October.

Though no details about Sade's new music have yet been revealed, one artist heard early versions of several songs: Maxwell, a fellow Sony recording artist and longtime friend and collaborator with Matthewman. The R&B singer sent a message to fans in March via his private Facebook page in which he indicated that he'd heard some of his labelmate's new recordings. "Trust me, it's so monolithic it'll shake you in your shoes!" he wrote.

Sade's 2000 release, "Lovers Rock," sold 3,881,000 copies in the U.S. and the prior album, 1992's "Love Deluxe," sold 3,407,000. Since 1985's "Diamond Life" debut, Sade has sold nearly 17 million units in the U.S. alone according to Nielsen SoundScan.

by David J. Prince, N.Y.
November 24, 2009 2:26 EST

Billboard

Re: Sade Returning In 2010!

Sade, the "quiet storm" R&B group featuring vocalist Sade Adu, has completed its long-awaited sixth studio album. "Soldier of Love," the band's first collection of new material since 2000's "Lover's Rock" will be released Feb. 8, 2010 worldwide on Epic.

Sade's new CD was tentatively scheduled for a November 2009 release in the States. Up until last week fans could go to her new website to hear an audio clip from that new album. They've pulled that audio clip down evidently.

Thanks for the update Duran Duran.

Marty In LA

http://www.sade2009.com/

Back