Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 15 and more

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters
9 times in the cinemas.

At the danish fan community Moo-Walkers we try to organize one last time where we go all together.

I had only planned to see it two times, but I couldn't help myself. It was hypnotic, had to go a total of 4, and was contemplating a 5th, but wasn't able to do so.

Can't wait for the DVD.

There are still some days left here... so I can say so far... 12 times... I can't help it, even if I could...
thShy_001.gif

I've only seen it twice, that doesn't sound like much with the amount of times the rest of you have seen it but it's the only movie i've ever watched at the cinema more than once so that seems like alot to me :)

10x
watched it with MJFAM 8x :D want intimacy LOL so I just had to watch it alone 2x :lol:

I was planning to see it just once, or twice. But I just couldn't stop, I was addicted (still am). Eventually I saw it 8 times. I think the last time was definitely the best experience for me, I got teary-eyed in the beginning and in the end when it really hit me this was the very last time I could see it on the big screen(last Thursday was the final showing day in my country).

I recently found out they still show TII in my neighboring country, and I'm really tempted to go there(not so far away, not so expensive) to be able to watch it one more time. But unfortunately I think I have to pass because I can't neglect my responsibilities in the middle of the week. I'm also sad I never got to fulfill my dream and see it in an IMAX threatre.

But it was really amazing to watch TII multiple times, every time I could catch and experience something new and something different. Now I must let it SIMMER for a while and wait patiently for the blu-ray/dvd :)

I saw it 12 times!! Every time I saw something new. I would go again but it was pulled from the theater by me. I can't wait for the DVD. I miss him soooo much it hurts.

I saw it 4 times - twice on my own, once with a friend and once with my mum and her friend :) I would have seen it more, but I'm running out of money and it stopped showing locally anyway last week.

Today is my 4th times and thursday will be mine 5 times :)
I wish i could see it more time but in my city they show it only a week T__T

3 times :) Would've loved to see more but mehh.. didn't happen.

I saw it 12 times!! Every time I saw something new. I would go again but it was pulled from the theater by me. I can't wait for the DVD. I miss him soooo much it hurts.

I went to see it 11 times and I just liked the fact every time there was something new I hadn't noticed before :) I also liked how in the end, when you had seen it many times enough you were able to concentrate on little details like Michael's facial expressions and movements instead of big picture.

Same as Mo, I saw it 9 times :) I found myself just watching his eyes during the 3D Earth Song clips were being shown. His eyes were just so bright when he lifted his glasses to look at the screen "Oh the light! I love the light!" :cry:

So far, 11 times.
Tomorrow is the last day... I think (I hope) that would be a 12nd time :woohoo:
And yes, each time is different, each time you notice new details, smiles, gestures, moves. And the audience also make a lot of difference. I have been with hundreds of MJ die hard fans and also me with just other 4 people, with and without children around (also a big! difference, for they usually have their own private show, I love the way they enjoy MJ so much).

Back