NEW CLIP: Michael rehearsing to "Light Man"

that was really awesome, thanks so much for posting. it ends very sadly!!!

Re: new video of Michael

I really liked that. But, how melancholy.

thanks *sigh* i dunno i wish i never knew what it was gonna be like. just kills u more and more inside

i know everytime u get some new info of how the concerts were gonna be it makes me bouling with anger.... he was so close to his dream, but conrad ruined it all......

just when u think u cant get anymore depressed you do

Thanks for the link. It would have been so great :(

see? that's why I don't want to see the movie, or any clips at all...it just makes you depressed and upset
it's painful enough as it is...

Thank you for posting. That would've been one awesome show..

I am just about to cry once again, once again, on and on again. This is the worst nightmare ever, since this is real. It totally broke me again... just abut to see it... just 2+ weeks, almost there... almost there.... yes... moonwalker is right: when you think you can get sadder, there is always something even worst.

I am now sure they read our forums. The questions of Light man being ready or not was here and there always.

OMG.... this is terrible, we were stolen such a wonderful man, so many dreams :(

^ for me it is the opposite Snow White , these clips alwyas made me proud to be one of his fans ,and happy that his legacy is saved and that he left us happy and at the top of his game , go and see the movie it is a chance to fall in love again with him , go before it is too late.

That light man entrance is absolutely incredible! This world is so unfair.
I can't believe we'll never get to see this live. :(

thanks *sigh* i dunno i wish i never knew what it was gonna be like. just kills u more and more inside

ditto. this brought tears to my eyes, seeing michael planning what he was going to do on stage. he wasn't meant to leave, whatever anyone says, it was not his time *siggghhhh* :no:

thanks for posting though x

"New video of Michael"

Seeing that takes me back... How I wish :(

And did they say he never saw the suit with the screens on?

^ for me it is the opposite Snow White , these clips alwyas made me proud to be one of his fans ,and happy that his legacy is saved and that he left us happy and at the top of his game , go and see the movie it is a chance to fall in love again with him , go before it is too late.

Even beeing sad, I have to totally agree with Ohood's comments. Please don't be afraid and give yourself a chance to fall in love with Mike once again, deeper if possible. I am still amazed how things are and how he, even without actually looking for it, left this special gift for us. Yes, it was a live show what we were all waiting for... but between having this and nothing... I rather this. He worked harder and harder because of love and passion for his kids, his music and his fans. I want to see this a his gift to me, to us. Take the chance, friend... TII can become a gift to you too. Just let it into your heart.

We miss him terribly......

And did they say he never saw the suit with the screens on?

Yes, they said so... I think I understood they had lots of things ready to be sent to Staples and MJ actually never saw any of this. They learned the news of him taking to the hospital and in a couple of hours... well.

His idea.
His dream.

He never saw it :(

Back