So, the bottom line: Do we know ALL the songs, cut or not, that were rehearsed?

ThunderPower

Proud Member
There doesn't seem to be any definite list or answer to this. Do we know for sure?

The setlist posted by Michael Bush included Rock With You and Dirty Diana. Beardon has spoken about these too.

Travis Payne has talked about Dangerous.

The people working on the DVD have mentioned Stranger in Moscow.

Kenny said at the memorial that HTW and WATW were 'Michael's favourite part of the show'. So presumably those were rehearsed.

Hope we get to see all the songs rehearsed.

Heal The World, We Are The World, Dangerous, Dirty Diana, Off The Wall, Stranger In Moscow and Rock With You.

Edit: and Will You Be There!

Last edited:
Heal The World, We Are The World, Dangerous, Dirty Diana, Off The Wall, Stranger In Moscow and Rock With You.

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough & Shake Your Body may well have been rehearsed to be performed, they were certainly rehearsed by the band along with Rock With You, they were a medley

RE: WYBT, one of the dancers made a comment in an interview about how weird it was to be rehearsing it with MJ and then just weeks later performing it in front of his coffin. So that one was definitely rehearsed.

I think Shake Your Body was just a filler track - the dancers performed to it and got to showcase their talents while MJ went off for a costume change. Then MJ came back at the end and joined them for a little dance. It was just a segue into IJCSLY, I think.

On Michael Bush's setlist, Don't Stop Til You Get Enough was listed as part of a medley with Shake Your Body.

The only one I hadn't heard of which keeps getting mentioned is Off The Wall. Where has this one been mentioned?

Don't expect too much. Maybe they were rehearsed, but weren't filmed...

I hope they have an extra feature that tells up exactly what the set list was and what was planned (the lightman and other effects) in the correct order.

The complete set list is the only detail of the concerts that the film omitted.

I would also want to find out what costume was intended for each song.

Michael did have everything filmed but Kenny has mentioned that there have been some amazing things in rehearsals that the camera didn't pick up. I guess we'll just have to hope and pray that more will be released, even if its only 30 seconds. At least we get something.

i heard someone say speechless and butterflies were rehearsed...anyone?

Speechless was in the film, done live. It was only about 10 seconds or so. As for whether the whole song was rehearsed, I doubt it, but who knows.

I wonder what that iTunes exclusive clip is... can't wait to see what it is.

Back