VEVO.com is opening tonight

Calotte12

Proud Member
Dont forget to create an account and keep michaeling!!!

I just saw a bit of the new site and saw This is it in the most popular :)

''Launching later this year, VEVO will be a premium online music video hub built for consumers, advertisers and content owners that will blend a broad catalog of top artists and content with YouTube’s leading edge video technology and user community. YouTube will provide the technology infrastructure that will power VEVO and host an extensive library of professionally-created music videos on the new site. On YouTube, this content will be exclusively available through VEVO.com and a new VEVO channel through a special VEVO branded embedded player.''

LOL I KNOW IM EXCITED HAHHAHAHA .. woot woot more michael

its so slowww im trying to sign up :(
they have a page dedicated to michael

not available in my country...:(duh...i hate this sort of thing...

i guess its only available on north america that sucks they really have great video quality

i couldn't sign up...it goes to a blank page...there must be lots of ppl. on there right now...

Tnx! for the info. :D

l.o.v.e.
Romi

okay so i thought it was just my internet being gay lol .. yeah its really slow arghh i wanna see mj on hd! lol

can't accesss. says its not available in my country here also :-(

Same here... I hate this things!
What's up with them? Do they think we are all robbers or what? They don't give access, but they don't give any chance to pay or to make the legal deal, so... what do the expect from us?

Shame on them!!

Can't see the videos from their site.

Vevo has some difficulty now because of the huge demands (more than 10 millions person on the opening day)

Their a section for michael jackson legacy in channel :)

Just saw this this morning. For people in the U.S., it's nice to have access to the videos that youtube's been blocking for the past few weeks.

ps - Does anyone know why youtube blocked the main thriller, billie jean, etc. videos, but not beat it?

uhmm I live in the USA and I subscribed last night? erehh I can see the videos.
Thanks 4 the heads Up Calotte12 :)

Maybe there's more.. even though MichaelJackson vevo is listed in my subscriptions:
One question..
It says this while I'm logged into my youtube account when you click view Vevo artist
Login or sign up and u have option to connect your youtube/myspace/google etc accounts
this is what it says when I click form my youtube account
Authorize Access to Your Account
www.vevo.com is requesting access to your YouTube account so that it can access YouTube on your behalf.

You can revoke access at any time under 'My Account'. www.vevo.com will not have access to your password but will be able to access the contents of your YouTube account, including your personal profile and inbox. Learn more

www.vevo.com is registered with Google to make authorization requests.

ALLOW ACESS / DENY ACESS

Should I go on and do this for better vevo viewing?

Last edited:
I made another account on VEVO, I think its the best idea, but you can also use your youtube account in complet safety :)

NEW OFFICIAL michaeljackson channel on youtube,

http://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljacksonVEVO#p/u/17/sOnqjkJTMaA

All the clips of MJ were moved here and are now in AMAZING HD quality !!!
Well all I get on any of those on the official channel is: "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions."

Gee, what a surprise. It's really getting worse and worse with that. Pretty soon I probably won't be allowed to view my own damn videos on youtube...

Oh, and when going to VEVO: "We're sorry. Currently VEVO is not available in your country." :no:

The video is amazing I think it would be nice to show that video to young people. especially those in urban areas to show them that their current circumstances does not dictate their future. The Jacksons are a real success story.

Boring.. not available in the UK. Don't know why they bother when the rest of the world can't use it.

we are waiting to see it someone please re-upload... why only the US is eligible to watch, the rest of us are not fans ? unfair :(

Back