how many have pre-orded this is it from Amazon?

Have u pre-orded This is it?

• Yes!

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • No , but I will soon!

Votes: 48 39.0%
  • No, aint getting it !

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters

cgrimberg

Proud Member
From Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com ? What version of the DVD ? (Blu Ray, Special edition DVD etc ?)

I ordered the DVD. I only have the DVD player and not the other.

From Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com ? What version of the DVD ? (Blu Ray, Special edition DVD etc ?)

Soon I'm gonna order the Ultimate Blu Ray Package Edition (don't know the exact name) from Amazon.de. Beside that I'mma go to the shop when it comes out and buy it as normal blu ray version cuz' I just like going out to the city and buying the dvd/cd/blu-ray myself, seein' it right up on the shelf and holdin' it in my hands, goin' to the cash desk, payin' it, then quickly runnin' home to unpack it, open it up, throw it up into the player, sit back and enjoy it! :D

I've ordered the deluxe version of the dvd and the blu-ray from amazon.co.uk

I pre-ordered from Amazon UK the Blu Ray and DVD (2 Disc Collector`s Edition) ...I am anxious to receive .... yeeeeeeeeeeee :p

I think I won't pre order I'll buy it by the time it's available in stores

i ordered the "Ultimate Fan Collector`s Edition in Steelbook" on blu-ray

Is the "special addition" available on Amazon.com? Last time I looked, there were just two versions: DVD, and Blu-Ray. I'd heard a special edition mentioned awhile back and went to find it, but couldn't. Checked again just now and I don't see a SE version. Can I order this somewhere else?

there wasnt really an option for me as i will be getting it but not off amazon :)

I'm scared to order it because everybody has conflicting info at the moment about what's on each version.

I might just go and buy it in the shops on the day it comes out. That way I can read the back and know for sure what I'm getting.

Not yet, i probably will but then again I prefer to go in the shop and buy it especially when its michael jacksonnn :D

I haven't ordered it from Amazon. HMV, because you get replica backstage passes :D I'll just go in and buy the Blu Ray when it comes out though.

I won't lie.. I haven't pre-ordered it. I still like getting up early and getting the copy in the store. Like old times =)

Me too, I don't really get this pre ordering thing. I just go on the day of release. :yes:

I have a question .. I see u all buying different type of versions of the movie ? isint the blu ray the one who includes the most and best ?

I have a question .. I see u all buying different type of versions of the movie ? isint the blu ray the one who includes the most and best ?

Yeah, but alot of people don't have a Blu Ray player and they can be expensive so most people will probably be buying the 2 Disc version I assume

The main thing I like about pre-odering is that sometimes you do get it a couple days early. Last time I pre-ordered a DVD I got it two days before it was due to be released.

The main thing I like about pre-odering is that sometimes you do get it a couple days early. Last time I pre-ordered a DVD I got it two days before it was due to be released.

pray that happens ! would be nice :)

I've pre-ordered the 2 disc special edition DVD from amazon.co.uk because I don't have a blu ray player. I think I will buy it later with a compatible player too, but I need to save some money first.

I have not. I want to go to the store on release day to pick it up.

I might pre-order the movie alone on itunes so I can get it on my iphone & epode.

I still can't decide which version to get, so I haven't pre-ordered it. I'm trying to find out if any of my friends have a blu-ray player, in which case I'd get that... Otherwise, I'd have to settle for a DVD, but I really don't want to miss out on any footage, so I'm waiting to decide on the best offer.

I have ordered all the editions.

1 disc DVD, 2 disc DVD and best of all Blu-Ray, can't wait till I get Mike home in HD. :lol:

Back