If you could choose any 3 concerts to be leaked, what would they be?

L.T.D

Proud Member
Just like the title says.

If you could choose any 3 concerts to be leaked onto the internet what would they be?

Please include a clip from that concert if one is available :)

Here are mine :

1)BAD TOUR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN NEW YORK 1988
Most of us just want a 2nd leg Bad Tour show pro shot in general and I would be happy for any of them. However if I was able to choose id pick this one.
For one it takes place in the worlds most famous arena, secondly it features Tatiana kissing Michael during TWYMMF, lastly all of the songs are LIVE apart from Man In The Mirror!

2) DANGEROUS TOUR WEMBLEY 30TH JULY 1992
I have seen a clip of WBSS from this show and his energy was INCREDIBLE. I dont think I have seen him look more energetic. Whats also noticeable about this, is that it is the date I would of seen him in the 02 in London 17 years later :\

3) JACKSONS VICTORY TOUR LOS ANGELES 1984
This was the last ever Jacksons concert (bar the 2001 reunion) and from what ive seen from the Victory Tour it looks to be the best show. Maybe its because the show had come together more and evolved. So if we were to get any Victory Tour show in good quality, id like it to be this one :)

its crazy to think some of these concerts might be out there, i remember once i read a little girl couldnt attend one of the concerts so he sent over a tape, he has probably given several VHS copies of his concerts, a Bad tour one could be sitting collect dust in someones attic, totally unaware of how rare an item they have. lol goldust sitting in a drawer! :)

Id take Bad Tour 1988 From Wembley, the crowd singing along is just magic for me in Rock with you! they are so into the show, which would make Michael even better!

Dangerous Glasgow 1992, just because I was there! would love a copy of this show...MJ Estate find it please! lol

Victory Tour, last show in LA or a mixture of several shows

Hard question... but I think I would chose:

Bad Tour Wembley 1988

Dangerous São Paulo 1993

Victory Tour last show in Los Angeles 1984

:heart:

Last edited:
any bad concert..

a triumph one..

and a victory..

One from Bad, one from HIStory.

But to be honest, there is only one I am dying to see: Dangerous Tour, Santiago, Chile, October 23, 1993. The original. I know there's a bootleg out there.

Ive already given 3. But Dangerous Tour Munich 1992 is another id like to see. Just because he sings a lot of the songs like WBSS in the same key as the album.

Do you think we will get to see a lot of the shows one day?

Bad Tour MSG 1988, Dangerous Oslo 1992 and History Oslo 1997 :yes:

Do you think we will get to see a lot of the shows one day?

I have hope of a better and perfect world to come... but I wonder if this footage would be there... LOL :D

I whish we will see more from Michael, but I think we will have to wait long years to come to see any real "never seen before" material out there :( There's too much money on the table. I am sure they (music excutives, lawyers, "friends", "friends of friends", "insiders", staff, "close fans", you name them) must be digging everywhere to find their treasures and put them a price.

Just remember the Julien's auction with the While Globe... only gifts from MJ to "them" and see what "THEY" did: sell the feelings of MJ.

The emergence of Dangerous Tour Buenos Aires gives me a lot of hope.

I mean, I cant remember this ever even being spoken about. It just suddenly emerged from out of nowhere. Same with Bad Tour Brisbane. I have hope that more and more stuff will come out.

Anything from Victory and Triumph. Although I do want some Jackson 5 performance to be leaked too. (I think Motown probably owns the vids of the J5 but I love that era so much!)

Dangerous Tour in Leeds 1992

BAD Tour in Leeds, 29th August 1988 :heart:

& HIStory tour in Wembley 1997:yes:

England for the win !!!!!

Victory Tour Los Angeles '84, Bad Tour Kansas '88 & Dangerous Tour Munich '92. :scratch:

Personally for me, Bad Tour Liverpool would be incredible to see.

history tour from 1st amsterdam '96 + berlin '97 concert because i was there :D

It depends, I mean... we already have a leak of Gothenburg 88, but I'd love a HQ of that one for sentimental reasons.

But if we talk previously unleaked, entire concerts then:

Triumph Tour
Victory Tour
Bad Tour (second leg)

I have no idea which specific dates to pick - but Birchey is more than welcome to swoop in and make those decisions for me :lol:

Even though it would be fun to get one more Dangerous Tour, I'd rather want to see something completely unseen.
It pisses me off that for like 30 years, the Destiny & Triumph tour haven't been released - what's up with that?
Does anyone even know why they (Destiny, Triumph, Victory, Bad) haven't been released - I mean, REALLY know, because it seems like we just speculate.
Basically, it's only the Dangerous Tour that have a DVD release, right?!
God bless the HQ TV-rip we got from HIStory Munich though. (dan1981, you're crazy for that one!)

i would like Bad, Dangerous and History from Wembley, London just because, from what i've seen they were always another level to other shows :)

Recent Concert Leaks

2009- Royal Concert In Brunei
2008- History Tour Brunei
2006- Bad Tour Brisbane

2009 - dangerous tour buenos aires
also would get leaked

but now the estate is carrying so much about leaks...

you just need to find secret methods to leak a concert
just send to many friends... then there is a huge process in the underground and they cant do anything agains that leak ;)

Why is it sooo difficult to release this material? Seriously, I don't get it. If it is money all they are looking for, come and get it. Just see the exciment here about a "possible" bootleg. And after all these years... why not? I mean... concerts have been recorded for ages, so why not? Is MJ not wanting to have these released? If so... why? Is the THAT perfectionist?

Is there any secret "MJ magic" we could find out in the concerts?

LOL!!! I just wish we will see some of these, legal, the highest possible quality, with money going to the Estate and fans enjoying our beloved MJ once again.

Ok... I might be too naive. My world is far simplier than real world is :)

I's also love to have TII complete... or at least more. It was just a bit of it.

Can I name four??? Please please please!!! Ok, thanks! lol

a Victory concert

Bad Wembley

a Dangerous concert

HIStory in Tallinn because I was at that one.

Hmm...still waiting for the day there will be a good quality leak from a concert in The Netherlands!
Especially from the ones in the Amsterdam ArenA, would be really cool.

For me it will be these 3: I don't know if there are whole concerts or not. Cause I only ever seen parts of them. But I will still would love to see them.

1. Vienna HIStory Concert

OMG that girl was just so freaking lucky. To have Michael pick her up like that. Even though she did fainted but still. I would have die an extremely happy girl if Michael did that to me.

2. 93 Dangerous Concert Mexico City

3. Bad Los Angeles 1989

Awesome thread :)

1. 1987 Brisbane Bad Tour, 2nd Show: Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and 5 year old Wade Robson perform the song "Bad". Wade dances onstage as Stevie and MJ both sing a long rendition of this song! It is the last song of the last concert in Australia, and only performed infront of a small 10,000 people.

2. 1996 Brisbane HIStory Tour. Practically unheard of show. No audio or video exists in trading community.

3. 1989 Bad Tour L.A.

a triumph one..

:yes::yes::yes::yes: yeah rik, definitely a triumph show

really wanna see BAD and TWYMMF performed

yep. me too hoopman!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

1. 1987 Brisbane Bad Tour, 2nd Show: Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and 5 year old Wade Robson perform the song "Bad". Wade dances onstage as Stevie and MJ both sing a long rendition of this song! It is the last song of the last concert in Australia, and only performed infront of a small 10,000 people.

:clapping::clapping:yep micky.

i think i would love the bad tour from LA '89 also or Wembley '88. can't decide.

Back