Donate to HTWFC and get your ornament placed on Christmas tree @ Forest Lawn

Bee

Proud Member
afbeelding4r.png

Heal The World For Children will be placing a small Christmas tree next to Michael at Forest Lawn.
I'm sending this out for HTWFC but I'm not staff - however, the MJJC Legacy Project is in conversations with HTWFC for projects this upcoming year.

With a $5 donation, an ornament with your name on it will be placed on this tree. This donation will be used for our next event for children. Please give Michael the gift of making children smile - he would've wanted nothing more.

Please send your donation via paypal to: healtheworldforchildren@gmail.com

Or you can use the direct link on the website:
http://www.healtheworldforchildren.org/

DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 18TH!!!!

Pictures of the tree will be posted on the Facebook-page.
If you have any questions, please contact us.

Thank you and happy holidays!

HTWFC staff

Last edited:
I donated! Great idea! Making children smile...lovely!

donated. wonderful idea and way to raise funds.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this! Wonderful idea! and a great way to keep Michael´s legacy alive! :)

Once again, thank you for your efforts in keeping Michaels legacy alive. I feel very comforted by your initiative.
Thanks HTWFC and MJJC!

I have just donated $10.

That's amazing! I am gonna donate now. Thankyou so much. x

I am sorry, but I don't understand how this work, can anyone explain?
How can I donate if I only have an e-mailadress from them?
I really wanna help!
Thank you! :)
The email address is what you'd enter in the "send money to" field on Paypal. Otherwise you go to the HTWFC website link and click to donate through Paypal from there.

Can anyone see the facebook page,because i've tried to view FB pages and it always says to 'Login' Also I tried the link to pay through Paypal and it didn't direct me.. I definetly want to do this!

Last edited:
^^^ That helps me. Thanks. :)
Now... Can anyone see the facebook page,because i've tried to view FB pages and it always says to 'Login' I would enjoy seeing the pictures once posted.

Thank you for posting this information...a great idea. Done!

^^^ That helps me. Thanks. :)
Now... Can anyone see the facebook page,because i've tried to view FB pages and it always says to 'Login' I would enjoy seeing the pictures once posted.
Hm that's strange, do you have a Facebook account yourself? Cuz you probably need that to view it.
Try to search for the group in the search bar, maybe that way it'll work.

Hm that's strange, do you have a Facebook account yourself? Cuz you probably need that to view it.
Try to search for the group in the search bar, maybe that way it'll work.

Mrs. M. I figured it out. I didn't have my 'cookies' enabled for FB. I can see the page now. Thank You :)

Back