The Associated Press will be covering Forest Lawn this Weekend

Ejacobs29

Proud Member
On Dec. 3rd Our Michael Jackson Fans Of Southern California face book group took Christmas to MJ at Forest Lawn. I started the project in Mid-November and it was quite successful. The AP picked up on the story and our You tube video. I was contacted by the AP today. They want to cover the Christmas story. I will be meeting them on Sunday Dec. 20th between 1-3pm at Forest Lawn. I know there was a group here that had mentioned going. I wanted to let everyone know who lives in the area to come by and let's make this a very positive story of how fans will never forget their IDOL. Look Forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

Also my face book group is donating a P.O.Box for fans to be able to write letters or send cards anytime for any reason. As the box fills things will be taken to Michael. The box has been paid for for 6 months, most likely it will be extended! Here is the address:

MJ Mail
2470 Stearns Street #202
Simi Valley, California 93063
U.S.A.

That is such a positive story. I wish I lived in California right now...despite the earthquakes.

Please tell them, how much we all miss Michael.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

That's a great idea. Thank you for doing that and for sharing it with us. Yes, please let them know that we all love and miss Michael so much. We'll never forget him and all the good he's done for all of us and the world.

This is sooo wonderful.:eek: I Thankyou for doing this. For us who are not in Cali, its a HUGE Deal! :cry:

Tell them his fans Will never stop loving and remembering him. And the way he changed our lives by ONLY Being Himself!!!And A happy Christmas to his children and family too.:yes:

THankyou again!!!! :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I also plan on discussing how truly disappointed MJ fans around the world are that their seem to be no progress on the Murder investigation and that the Doctor who ended his life is back at work!!

Excellent! Thanks for sharing the news. Definitely will look out for such a positive story.

Also, thanks again for making it possible for fans to send things and then delivering them. Much appreciated. :flowers:

I also plan on discussing how truly disappointed MJ fans around the world are that their seem to be no progress on the Murder investigation and that the Doctor who ended his life is back at work!!

Thank you!

Yes, we are definitely upset about that. That's ridiculous that the "doctor" is free and still working.

Hello everyone
MJ xmas will be nice for evryone to send there wishes to MJ..L.O.V.E Xx

Murray is working... The Texas Medical Board it seems have a habbit of sweeping certain things under the carpet... Stemming back to the Bush Admin..
People need to write to the TMB..Lobby them

this is a suggested letter to be sent to the Houston Medical Board. It is best- that each of you write your own personal letter. Sending a uniformed letter - will lessen the impact to the Medical Board. We do not want them to ignore these letters!

Sample:
I am writing this letter to request an inquiry into Dr. Conrad Robert Murray’s continued ability to treat patients and administer drugs to patients in the Houston, area.

Dr. Murray represents a dangerous public health threat to the citizens of Texas, and the other states, he is still permitted to provide medical services in.

The reason for this request are as follows:
Dr. Murray did not use ethical nor sound medical judgement in the treatment of singer, Michael Jackson.
Dr.Murray administered Propofol in a residential home setting without the aid of appropriate medical equipment to monitor his patient, Michael Jackson.
Dr.Murray administered Propofol outside of a hospital or medical facility , goes against approved medical standards.
Dr. Murray performed CPR on a bed, contrary to medical guidelines on how to perform effective CPR.
Dr. Murray , left the room and did not properly monitor , his treatment of Michael Jackson.

Murray made the first of three calls spanning 47 minutes on his personal cell phone, which last until 12:05 p.m.; he did not mention these calls to interviewing detectives, who uncovered them through a search of his phone records.

Dr. Murray did not use sound judgment and wasted precious time in calling for 9-1-1 assistance.
-According to Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson had stopped breathing at approximately 11:00 a.m., yet the 911 call was not placed until 12:20 p.m. Within that time span of 1 hour and 20 minutes, Conrad Murray had made three phone calls that totaled approximately 47 minutes. During that time, however, none of those phone calls were to 911. No one has yet to answer why 911 had not been called for 1 hour and 20 minutes after Michael Jackson stopped breathing.

Dr.Murray inflicted unnecessary trauma , to a minor child, Prince Michael Jackson, by requesting the child witness the unsuccessful treatment of his father.

Dr.Murray did not adhere to the advice of the EMT professional, when they arrived at Michael Jackson’s home

Dr.Murray didn’t tell the paramedics about the drugs - he had administered to Michael Jackson.
Michael was no longer hooked up to an IV and there were no drugs in sight.
He said MJ suffered from Cardiac Arrest and thats what the paramedics treated for with the life saving measures.
He pulled rank and made the paramedics work on MJ for 82 minutes AFTER Michael was dead.

Dr. Murray went to the hospital with the ambulance but did not stick around or tell the emerg staff what drugs he had administered to Michael.

Murray was unreachable for 3 days after Michael’s death.

At no time did Dr.Murray tell anyone what drugs he had given to Michael- that was not discovered for many days later when Murray finally spoke with the police and the rest of the details were found in the autopsy.

Dr.Murray refuses to sign Michael Jackson’s death certificate .

It has been determined that Michael Jackson, died on June 25, 2009, from a drug overdose, the mixture of several powerful sedatives. The drugs were provided to Jackson by his personal physician, Conrad Murray.

TEXAS LICENCE

Lic/Permit# M0502
DEGREE: MD
TYPE: Physician
Specialities: Cardiovascular Diseases, Internal Medicine

Practice Address: Acres Home
Heart & Vascular Inst.
6826 West Montgomery
Houston, TX 77091

If you would like to complain about Dr. Murray being back to work:
complain to the Texas Medical Board- Customer Service Phone: (512) 305-7030
(800) 248-4062 (Texas only)

You can also go online and use complaint form on their website(it's very easy to fill).The web address for Texas Medical Board is: www.tmb.state.tx.us

Place a Complaint

The Texas Medical Board provides investigative and enforcement support to the Medical Board (M.D.'s and D.O.'s), Physician Assistant Board (P.A.'s) and Acupuncture Board (L. A.C.'s).

How To Place a Complaint Against a Licensee

Does your health care practitioner give you enough understandable information? Do you feel that your time with him or her is too brief or hurried? Is the staff abrupt? While these are valid concerns, they do not necessarily mean you are seeing an uncaring or incompetent licensee. Discuss your feelings with your health care practitioner, or send your practitioner a letter expressing your disappointments. Most practitioners want their patients to be satisfied because it improves their patient relationships. And they want the patient's trust because the patient will be more likely to follow medical advice.

If you wish to complain to the Board, please do so in writing. Provide full name and practice address of practitioner. Also, provide dates and details of any incident, being as specific as possible. The Board will acknowledge receipt of your complaint. If your complaint is within the Board's jurisdiction, it will be assigned for proper study. Complainants are advised of an investigation status approximately every 90 days until final action is taken.

Some patients' complaints do not fall within the Board's jurisdiction and should be directed to the local medical or osteopathic society. Complaints against other health care providers (nurses, dentists, pharmacists) or hospitals should be forwarded to the appropriate state licensing authorities. It is very important to understand that the legislature has defined only certain events as violations. While the Board cannot investigate any complaint that is not within its jurisdiction, all complaints received are read and evaluated.

There are several different ways you could place your complaint against a licensee.

Call - Complaint Hotline 1-800-201-9353 and follow the automated prompts to request a complaint form to be sent to you.

E-mail - Submit your complaint electronically via e-mail.

Form - A complaint form may be requested by calling the Complaint Hotline at 1-800-201-9353, by printing the web version, the PDF version, the MS Word version or by submitting the form electronically via e-mail. Although it is not necessary to use our form to make a written complaint, we encourage you to.

Mail - Send your complaint in writing to:

Texas Medical Board
Investigations Department, MC-263
P.O. Box 2018
Austin, TX 78768-2018

THANK YOU SOOOOO much Ejacobs29!!!

If/when I get to Cali (on the East cost suffering a terrible economic situation) I will be there to join your group!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO much Ejacobs29!!!

If/when I get to Cali (on the East cost suffering a terrible economic situation) I will be there to join your group!!!

You can join now...keep updated on the plans we are making for June 25, 2010!

You can join now...keep updated on the plans we are making for June 25, 2010!

Please keep us posted - let's see what happens from now until then - I'm hoping things will get better.

Thank you always & know that you're really appreciated. You're representing all of us whenever you go there. THANK YOU!!!

Hello everyone

Murray is working... The Texas Medical Board it seems have a habbit of sweeping certain things under the carpet... Stemming back to the Bush Admin..

this is a suggested letter to be sent to the Houston Medical Board. It is best- that each of you write your own personal letter. Sending a uniformed letter - will lessen the impact to the Medical Board. We do not want them to ignore these letters!

Here is a response I got from the email sent about Dr. Death:

State law prohibits the Texas Medical Board from disclosing whether a doctor is under investigation; only final disciplinary actions taken by the board are made public. Dr. Murray, like all Texas doctors, is subject to scrutiny as well as entitled to due process as outlined in the law which the board must follow. Developments and final actions in California and Nevada on both a medical-board and criminal-action basis will be monitored as is the current practice of the board.

Sincerely,

Pre-Licensure, Registration and Consumer Services(PRC) scq
Texas Medical Board

I had the group calling and Emailing!!

Wow, really cool, and nice of you to offer to take things there as well, ejacobs :) I sent something recently to Melania to take to F.L. Mailing it from Germany I'm pretty sure it won't make it there by Sunday, but I can't wait to see/read the AP coverage.

Thank you for doing this for us the fans....i wish I could attend...but financially I am broke...also thank you for being a positive voice for Michael....I look forward to reading a positive story as well..:)

This is amazing!!

Represent for all the east coast fans who couldn't make it! tell them we love Michael all the way from east to west!! Maryland and Washington DC loves you Michael!!

I hope as many people from the west coast as possible participate. There is strength in numbers

This is amazing!!

Represent for all the east coast fans who couldn't make it! tell them we love Michael all the way from east to west!! Maryland and Washington DC loves you Michael!!

You for got Virginia... :mello::bugeyed

I mean c'mon i'm like 45-an hour away from u...:no: lol short term memory i guess...:lol:

jkjk :p :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Tell them we've heard in the media from seemingly everybody expressing their sorrow regarding Michael's untimely death - except for the fans. The fans need to be heard too because they are hurting and grieving very much for this tremendous loss.

Ejacobs29- Thank you and the MJ Fans of Southern California for bringing Christmas to Michael. The video was so beautiful to watch. I am also happy that the AP will be doing a story on this.

I'm way up north, otherwise, I would have tried to join you guys. :(

I wish I could join you. I will be there with you in my thoughts.

But I plan to be in LA in April for a few days. And would love to have some company to go to Forest Lawn with...

nice idea...i hope they would be able to see and report how much fans love Michael!

Erin,
I've been collecting things to take and I would love to try to join you. Thanks so much for letting us know. Hopefully I will see you on Sunday!

Thank you for doing this. I hope you will represent all the fans around the world - I'm in London. Please express how much we all love him from every corner of the world and how our grief is never ending from the unbearable and tragic loss we endure every day since 25 June. I know that you will all do really well. I am so grateful for this. Also many many many thanks for creating the PO Box I will be sending something shortly.

I wish I could be there with you. I need to go here to fully realise what has happened. I still hold on to a glimmer of hope that this is not real.

Erin,
I'm coming!! Trying to get my hubby and another friend to come with me. I'm going to PM you some important questions now. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone

Sample:
I am writing this letter to request an inquiry into Dr. Conrad Robert Murray’s continued ability to treat patients and administer drugs to patients in the Houston, area.

Dr. Murray represents a dangerous public health threat to the citizens of Texas, and the other states, he is still permitted to provide medical services in.

The reason for this request are as follows:
Dr. Murray did not use ethical nor sound medical judgement in the treatment of singer, Michael Jackson.
Dr.Murray administered Propofol in a residential home setting without the aid of appropriate medical equipment to monitor his patient, Michael Jackson.
Dr.Murray administered Propofol outside of a hospital or medical facility , goes against approved medical standards.
Dr. Murray performed CPR on a bed, contrary to medical guidelines on how to perform effective CPR.
Dr. Murray , left the room and did not properly monitor , his treatment of Michael Jackson.

Murray made the first of three calls spanning 47 minutes on his personal cell phone, which last until 12:05 p.m.; he did not mention these calls to interviewing detectives, who uncovered them through a search of his phone records.

Dr. Murray did not use sound judgment and wasted precious time in calling for 9-1-1 assistance.
-According to Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson had stopped breathing at approximately 11:00 a.m., yet the 911 call was not placed until 12:20 p.m. Within that time span of 1 hour and 20 minutes, Conrad Murray had made three phone calls that totaled approximately 47 minutes. During that time, however, none of those phone calls were to 911. No one has yet to answer why 911 had not been called for 1 hour and 20 minutes after Michael Jackson stopped breathing.

Dr.Murray inflicted unnecessary trauma , to a minor child, Prince Michael Jackson, by requesting the child witness the unsuccessful treatment of his father.

Dr.Murray did not adhere to the advice of the EMT professional, when they arrived at Michael Jackson’s home

Dr.Murray didn’t tell the paramedics about the drugs - he had administered to Michael Jackson.
Michael was no longer hooked up to an IV and there were no drugs in sight.
He said MJ suffered from Cardiac Arrest and thats what the paramedics treated for with the life saving measures.
He pulled rank and made the paramedics work on MJ for 82 minutes AFTER Michael was dead.

Dr. Murray went to the hospital with the ambulance but did not stick around or tell the emerg staff what drugs he had administered to Michael.

Murray was unreachable for 3 days after Michael’s death.

At no time did Dr.Murray tell anyone what drugs he had given to Michael- that was not discovered for many days later when Murray finally spoke with the police and the rest of the details were found in the autopsy.

Dr.Murray refuses to sign Michael Jackson’s death certificate .

It has been determined that Michael Jackson, died on June 25, 2009, from a drug overdose, the mixture of several powerful sedatives. The drugs were provided to Jackson by his personal physician, Conrad Murray.

TEXAS LICENCE

Lic/Permit# M0502
DEGREE: MD
TYPE: Physician
Specialities: Cardiovascular Diseases, Internal Medicine

Practice Address: Acres Home
Heart & Vascular Inst.
6826 West Montgomery
Houston, TX 77091

If you would like to complain about Dr. Murray being back to work:
complain to the Texas Medical Board- Customer Service Phone: (512) 305-7030
(800) 248-4062 (Texas only)

You can also go online and use complaint form on their website(it's very easy to fill).The web address for Texas Medical Board is: www.tmb.state.tx.us

Place a Complaint

The Texas Medical Board provides investigative and enforcement support to the Medical Board (M.D.'s and D.O.'s), Physician Assistant Board (P.A.'s) and Acupuncture Board (L. A.C.'s).

How To Place a Complaint Against a Licensee

Does your health care practitioner give you enough understandable information? Do you feel that your time with him or her is too brief or hurried? Is the staff abrupt? While these are valid concerns, they do not necessarily mean you are seeing an uncaring or incompetent licensee. Discuss your feelings with your health care practitioner, or send your practitioner a letter expressing your disappointments. Most practitioners want their patients to be satisfied because it improves their patient relationships. And they want the patient's trust because the patient will be more likely to follow medical advice.

If you wish to complain to the Board, please do so in writing. Provide full name and practice address of practitioner. Also, provide dates and details of any incident, being as specific as possible. The Board will acknowledge receipt of your complaint. If your complaint is within the Board's jurisdiction, it will be assigned for proper study. Complainants are advised of an investigation status approximately every 90 days until final action is taken.

Some patients' complaints do not fall within the Board's jurisdiction and should be directed to the local medical or osteopathic society. Complaints against other health care providers (nurses, dentists, pharmacists) or hospitals should be forwarded to the appropriate state licensing authorities. It is very important to understand that the legislature has defined only certain events as violations. While the Board cannot investigate any complaint that is not within its jurisdiction, all complaints received are read and evaluated.

There are several different ways you could place your complaint against a licensee.

Call - Complaint Hotline 1-800-201-9353 and follow the automated prompts to request a complaint form to be sent to you.

E-mail - Submit your complaint electronically via e-mail.

Form - A complaint form may be requested by calling the Complaint Hotline at 1-800-201-9353, by printing the web version, the PDF version, the MS Word version or by submitting the form electronically via e-mail. Although it is not necessary to use our form to make a written complaint, we encourage you to.

Mail - Send your complaint in writing to:

Texas Medical Board
Investigations Department, MC-263
P.O. Box 2018
Austin, TX 78768-2018

Last week, in the Anna Nicole case the judge did not stop here doctors from going back to work. I don't know if it California Law(we must investigate that) but it stinks. MJ's is different because it is ruled a homocide.

Thank u to the fans who organised this its much appreciated by me and probably the other fans who cant be there :)

Back