Is this pic TII?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limonali

Proud Member
In Appleheads xcaping Reality - or trying to face
Title says it all. Me & fellow appleheads had a little discussion about it and still can't decide about the era.
Maybe someone knows that woman and can recognize beyond any doubt? :)

tiisc.png

It's included in TII DVD/blue ray add which you can watch on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSbQsZpZPHY

I wanna know who Ms. Smug is. I'm SO jealous! But it just occurred to me that that may be a family member or something.

Still jealous. :lol:

And I vote for Bad Era. :wub:

Bad era - his skin is a lot darker, although he did look amazing in that Smooth Criminal Dome Project picture with Kenny Ortega.

This just shows how little Michael changed throughout the years man! :D

i'm voting tii cuz the hair and everything looks like tii. he didn't wear two chunky tendrils of hair on each side bad era. but if i'm loud and wrong, so be it, lmao ;)

That is most definitely NOT TII. It's the Bad era. It might be on that "Memories of Michael" featurette.

It can't be TII apart from him looking younger, look at his nose. Compare his nose with the picture of him and Kenny and the pic of him and that woman. I'm more than 100% sure it's bad era! :D

Loving these pictures ;) Smooth Criminal is such a sexy look no matter WHAT era! Dayuuum.

Confession of someone who's seen the movie 4 times in the theater and countless times on the you know what... :ninja:

There is at least one short clip of the original SC in the movie.. the clip in particular when he's shooting the machine gun is from Moonwalker. the clip is smoky so you can't really see his face but I'm about 80% sure it's from Moonwalker. So I'm guessing this is also a part of one of the special features, maybe talking about the old video perhaps? Someone above said it might be from the memories of Michael featurette? Makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back