Votes: 9 8.1%
  • The Final Message

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Way You Make Me Feel

Votes: 7 6.3%

• Total voters

This Is It

Proud Member
Jackson sang and danced in Stimulated Inc.'s studio for 2D and 3D footages for the background Chaos LED screen to be set onstage behind him and for the Dome Project, consisting seven main works:

- Smooth Criminal (Jackson inserted into classic 2D black-and-white film noir chase sequence)

- Thriller (3-D movie starting in a haunted house with a ghostly image of Vincent Price, then moving into a graveyard where the dead awaken)

- Earth Song (3D short film featuring little girl who wanders through rain forest, takes a nap and dreams of the splendor of nature, and awakens to find the natural world has been devastated)

- They Don't Care About Us (a/k/a Drill, 2D film in which a sea of soldiers march in unison; 10 male dancers replicated hundreds of times)

- MJ Air (3-D movie in which a 707 jet pulls into the frame; hole was to open in screen for Michael Jackson to enter; jet flies away)

- The Final Message (3-D movie of little girl from rain forest embracing the earth)

- The Way You Make Me Feel (2D theatrical background featuring male dancers fashioned as historical construction workers)

Other video sequences for the backgorund Chaos LED screen to be set onstage behind him include:

- Flashes & Glimpses (historical timeline of last century in 90 seconds)

- Startin' Somethin' (animation with letters MJ and words This Is It)

- Jackson 5 Medley (graphic animation featuring Jackson 5 logo)

- I Just Can't Stop Loving You (animation of a baroque hall of mirrors)

- Dangerous (graphic animation replicating brainwaves)

- Dirty Diana (graphic animation replicating fire)

- We Are the World (graphic animation containing religious icons)

- Heal the World (stock footage of children)

Last edited:
I voted Smooth Criminal because it was so much fun to see Michael acting again. However, Earth Song brought tears to my eyes.

I voted for Smooth Criminal although I first wanted to vote for Thriller but MJ isn't in that and I really loved Smooth Criminal too :)

I loved them all, but I really thought TDCAU was really cool!

I watched this with a chatty aunt and i didn't see all the dome projects. But i liked Thriller and SC the best.

I was gonna say Smooth Criminal cuz I was blown away by it. But Earth Song... is the point of the movie. And would have been the point of the concert. It is unbelievable.

SMOOTH CRIMINAL OF COURSE!!!! I can't wait to see the whole thing!!!!!!:punk:

I loved the Smooth Criminal bit, but I voted for Thriller cause my son LOVED that bit and said he "loves Michael Jackson cause he sings and dances and makes cool scary stuff" :D :lol:

This is so hard! I loved Thriller and the Earth Song vid, but I've got to vote for Smooth Criminal.

All of them would have been amazing to experience for sure, but I voted for MJ Air. I would have wanted to see that! :yes:

I loved all of them. They were all such great ideas & done so well!
I dont really know what the MJ air thing is...is that for the exit?

I loved all of them. They were all such great ideas & done so well!
I dont really know what the MJ air thing is...is that for the exit?

Yes, I believe so. Michael would have gone "inside" the jet (entered the hole in big screen) and would have "flown away" and that would have been the end of the concert for him. I think.

I loved them all. But I think the MJ Air would have left everyone like:wild:

I loved them all, I voted for Earth Song but I really liked the Smooth Criminal part too

i could not vote ,all of them are great, all of them.

I voted for Smooth Criminal.
I simply love the film 'Gilda', I love film noir and I love Michael.
And it was all packaged into one piece.

My jaw was dropped when I saw it. I think I would be screaming my *ss off if I saw that live!

I love Smooth Criminal ^^ so my vote goes to this one. It was so cool! My second fav is Earth Song, just brought me to tears.

Yeah Earth Song was just amazing, it really was fitting and SO touching. Leave it to MJ to touch people's hearts in such a way like that and at the very same time put a bit of a lesson about the state of the planet in there :heart:

Oooh, so hard to choose, it was all going to make for a FABULOUS show. I especially enjoyed Thriller, the drill, Earth Song and the TWYMMF backdrop.. I guess if I had to choose, I'd vote for Thriller. It was just great to see a classic in a new form. And the bit with the spirits flying to the music from Ghosts was inspiring!

Definitely Smooth Criminal. It left me feeling nostalgic, reminded me so much of Moonwalker. I can't wait to see the full thing on the blu-ray.

I loved each one. But Thriller made my jaw drop. I love scary, monster stuff.

My second choice would be "The Way You Make Me Feel". Being a native New Yorker, I just loved the city skyline with the Chrysler building and that "West Side Story" vibe....coupled with that great song. Anything with NY in it and you win me over. :)

I was leaning towards Smooth Criminal (how's that for a pun?) but I thought he looked slightly strange in the close ups. When he was watching Gilda sing, his eyes were half closed like he was drugged or something.

In the film I thought the most effective was Thriller followed by Earth Song.

But we don't know yet how the videos were actually going to factor into the concerts. For some reason they spliced them into the performances in the film but I don't think that's how they were going to be used in the concerts.

With Moonwalker being one of my favorite films, I voted for Smooth Criminal, it just felt so good seeing Michael back in that pinstripe suit and fedora.

I voted for SC cause I just love the song and because it's a cool idea bringing Michael into the movie:)
But the thing with MJ Air would have been an amazing end for the show:)

I was leaning towards Smooth Criminal (how's that for a pun?)

:D:D:D:D:D
great idea man:D
gotta rember that^^

Back