who is this little girl in yellow dress?

cleopatra09

Proud Member
michael is holding her in history tour during the song heal the world.
she is adorable, mike seems to like her very much...
do you know who is she?
i thought maybe she is his friend's doughter ...?
she is really very lovely.:flowers:
i'm interested very much who she is?:baby:

if you can't remember here is this moment, see 6:17

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

I wonder if that is Karen Faye's daughter - I know Michael have taken her out on stage at times.

Anyway, Michael often took out kids on stage so it could be whoever.

I wonder if that is Karen Faye's daughter - I know Michael have taken her out on stage at times.

I'm thinking the same thing. I don't know why but I just immediately thought it might be her daughter. :scratch:

I don't know if it's just that particular girl you're interested in but if you remember the girl in the orange suit from the erm... Dangerous Tour? Not sure, I can't remember which tour but I think she might be a member on here.

That girl is so cute :)! I wonder if she remembers Mike holding her..she's probably like 16 or 17 now..

I deleted my Facebook so I can't look. But isn't Karen's daughter half black? or am I thinking of someone totally different?

I deleted my Facebook so I can't look. But isn't Karen's daughter half black? or am I thinking of someone totally different?

I just looked and you're right, she is. I wonder how it could be then? :scratch:

On one of Karen's photos with Michael somebody's tagged him as Debra Nicholson :giggle:

Michael holds Karen Fayes daughter on the Bucharest Heal the World.

the kid could be anyone. local charities school/theatre groups got picked to take part

i know its not karens daughter cause shes dark, i think shes just a little random kid on the stage and we all know how michael feels about kids , she look so sweet awww he really likes her, but then again he loves all children

a few photos of Michael and Karens's daughter:

On Remember the Time
ali.jpg

al2.jpg

ali3.jpg

Back