Dutch & Belgian MJ fans

Hocus

Proud Member
:waving:Hi everyone! :DJust thought it would be fun to make a thread for Dutch MJ fans! To talk about anything really... As long as it's MJ related right? xxxDiana

Last edited:
Re: Dutch MJ fans!

Oh, but that's not what I was thinking about. Just keep it English, right? :wink:
I was thinking about a thread for, for example, Dutch MJ events, Dutch MJ news, The Opus book (when will we receive it? :lol:) etc. etc. :D

Have any of you bought the cd of Trijntje Oosterhuis yet? The one with MJ songs?
See also this thread: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83078

A group of Dutch MJ fans have donated money for the 3FM Serious Request project. It's for the Red Cross for the battle against Malaria. It's still possible to donate money! Up till now we've raised € 730,00! :clapping:
https://www.komzelfinactie.nl/Site/Pages/CollectionBox/View.aspx?ID=1074

Last edited:

I already told ya that I like the idea.
I loved talking to dutch fans in the TII thread we had.
I didn't order the Opus I was already busy with another very expensive "project".
A while ago I made a thread about it, I've ordered a BJD which is a doll made in Korea.
Normal BJD's don't look like someone but I ordered a Minimee and those are made with a picture (this time a MJ picture).
I received the head a few weeks ago and now it's with someone who's gonna do the make up.
When I get it back and when I receive the body and wig and everything is complete I'll take pictures :)

A group of Dutch MJ fans have donated money for the 3FM Serious Request project. It's for the Red Cross for the battle against Malaria. It's still possible to donate money! Up till now we've raised € 730,00! :clapping:

This is so wonderful!
I'd like to give some money, but I get my wage at the end of the month and I don't have money now, so I can't help them.
But I have a idea.
I will give 35% of my wage (about 100-150 euros a month) to charities.
So I can give the people some hope:)

It's now 25 of december.... 1200 hr in The Netherlands. 6 months ago there was nothing to worry about . . . . Within the following 12 hours I was reading this forum back then and watching CNN etc. Today I am not playing funny Christmas songs, I am playing MJ music on both days because he died for the dutch fans on 26th december. Off course I will play J5 christmas songs to get a bit of the christmas atmosphere. But mainly I remember the day 6 months ago this Christmas ! ! !

Today I am not playing funny Christmas songs, I am playing MJ music on both days because he died for the dutch fans on 26th december. Off course I will play J5 christmas songs to get a bit of the christmas atmosphere. But mainly I remember the day 6 months ago this Christmas ! ! !

Same for me.

I have been thinking a lot about his children :(

yooo,
count me in here! :hiya:

it's nice to know some dutch fans :lol:

Merry Christmas by the way!
Keep the happy thoughts, even though we are remembering Michael today ;)

Are you all gonna listen to Smile tonight, and put up the balloons?

I was too late to get the balloons though :(

I have no balloons. I am gonna play Smile & Gone Too Soon tonight. Which dutch time was his real death time??? I don't know it anymore... I will take a look if I have some stars to burn tonight..... I have a candle burning the whole day now outside, so it will be burning tonight also....

Thanks for the answer.... that's a bit late, but I will play it ! ! ! no matter if I am laying on my bed or sitting in front of my PC-screen.....

Merry Christmas everyone!
Damn, six months already. It's so hard... I was in tears again this morning. :cry:
I've also lit a candle for Michael here. Miss him so much... :heart:
Yes, we will listen simultaneously to Smile tonight at 23:26 hrs.

Oh and I have a question I didn't wanna put up a thread for.
At the end of thriller in TII there is some kind of dreaming sound.
Does anyone know if this is a song or something like that? :p
I love the sound:)
You mean when Michael stands with his arms spread out. And you see the zombies falling from the sky. The bit between Thriller/Threatened? Everytime I see/hear that it brings tears to my eyes. So beautiful! But I honestly don't know if it's from a song.

Oh and I have a question I didn't wanna put up a thread for.
At the end of thriller in TII there is some kind of dreaming sound.
Does anyone know if this is a song or something like that? :p
I love the sound:)

The only thing I can tell you the music is also used in the Ghosts movie from 1997. If you have the movie, play the part the ghosts were dancing upside down on the roof. After that dancing part Michael snaps his fingers and the ghosts are falling down, it's the same music and same style of falling down with the ghosts as they used after Thriller part in TII and before Threatened starts.

Thanks! I've recently watched Ghosts, but I must have missed that part. I will check it out again!
Angela, I'd love to see pictures from your MJ doll!
By the way, I love to talk to you guys!
Ok, now I have to hurry! I have Smile in the cd-player already...

You mean when Michael stands with his arms spread out. And you see the zombies falling from the sky. The bit between Thriller/Threatened? Everytime I see/hear that it brings tears to my eyes. So beautiful! But I honestly don't know if it's from a song.

Yeah it's so beautiful. It sounds like opening the gates to heaven. (dream world)

The only thing I can tell you the music is also used in the Ghosts movie from 1997. If you have the movie, play the part the ghosts were dancing upside down on the roof. After that dancing part Michael snaps his fingers and the ghosts are falling down, it's the same music and same style of falling down with the ghosts as they used after Thriller part in TII and before Threatened starts.

Thanks mate!
I watched it and I found it.
It's so beautiful:(

My christmas was ok I was with my parents and sister both days.
For the first time in our life we did Cheese fondue but it was not a succes we didn't really like it.

I listened to smile too, I usually skip that song because it still makes me cry and this time was no exception.
But it was nice to know a lot of people were doing the same thing at that time.

Guys, what do you think of these upcoming programs about Michael on rtl 4 and sbs6? (The talent shows)
I really think it's to late for this, they had to give Michael the respect 5 years ago when he needed it.
They really only think about money money money. :(
I am not gonna watch it btw.

Hello, I'm new at this forum, but I am from the Netherlands too and I saw this topic.
I feel a bit the same way like you about the programs, Science freak. Don't know if I'm going to watch the shows, I don't think so. I thought that for one of the programs they are looking for someone who will peform on de memorialshow, I think that is better then looking for the 'new' Michael. If it is really about finding a new Michael, im sure im not going to watch.

Hi Smnth,

Welcome to the forum, this will be your second home;)
I'm sure you will like it here:)
My name is Michael' oh god, there can't be an other Michael Jackson, you can't replace him. Maybe he is gone, but his music can't be replaced by someone who isn't born with the talent Michael has.

I'm totally against the My name is Michael program.
I'm a member of Stop Albert Verlinde! and signed the petition.

I am going to watch the show on SBS with Jermaine in the jury.
Milly is doing audition and some other impersonaters from holland so that would be nice to see.

But I do agree with you that they should have done this long before Michael passed away.

Back