Anyone have this? (Rare Commercial)

hehehehe...no I've never heard of it before....corny commercial though, Mystique de Michael Jackson...lol

I remember that when it was released I could never find it in the shop though. A fanzine called Off The Wall had it for sale when it came out at one point. I was sorry I never got it.

It was released just before or after Dangerous album sometime.

''michael's fantastic face that seems to turn and smile right at you!!!!''
after seeing this commercial it makes me think how this celeb cologne/perfume thing was even a good idea to start with.lmao the bottles look so fake-ish bad.
''celeb scents'' was started by his friend elizabeth taylor's white diamonds and i think shes the only person who did it the right way with her old era glamour and classy packaging. sorry mike!

:hysterical: I thought this was funny when I seen it. I couldn't believe it was real. But I'm still curious as to how it smells.

i have bought it here in a stationery shop for just 4 USD new one...like 10 yrs ago

hehe wow.. I dont think they sell it anymore? It was made in the 90s.

didn't this get pulled..the 'project' off the shelf for some reason... the team didn't their job i can't remember..

This commercial is hilarious!!!! "Two dangerously seductive scents! Too dangerous to be sold in any store!":lmao: However, I was curious so I did a little research and I found out that they sell it on the Internet!! Can't believe that.....

Last edited:
Back