2009, the year we lost Michael Jackson

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
2009 will be remembered as the year the great Michael Jackson died.

At the beggining of 2009, we were all happy and excited, it was March, remember :) Michael was announcing he was going to be performing again, he sold out 50 shows and he was planning to do the biggest show in his life, the This Is It shows, calling them his final curtain call.

In the middle of this year, we were all shoked and sad, Michael Jackson tragically passed away, we were thinking it was all a joke, some kind of sick joke, but this time it was true. In June 25, 2009 Michael didnt even had the chance of saying his last goodbye. This was his final curtain call after all, it was IT.

I hope the press will finally vindicate his name, media was one of the main causes of Michael sadness. They hurted him just too much, they went too far, i think they never thought he would die so early. Michael is dead. They need to end their whole defamation now, Michael is gone and he is gone forever.

My final feels on this year are mainly sadness and frustration. I never ever thought that that day was going to be so sad and significant for me, that day marked me forever.

June 25, 2009 the day Michael died.

Michael I love you, wherever you are, I hope you are finally resting with the angels :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leF3s1r0R5A

God must have needed him far more...

Such a mixed amazing/terrible year. :( it's been an adventure.
I've just made a time line video for YouTube called "2009 - Michael Jackson's year"
it includes all the events since February... would you like to see it when it uploads?

Such a mixed amazing/terrible year. :( it's been an adventure.
I've just made a time line video for YouTube called "2009 - Michael Jackson's year"
it includes all the events since February... would you like to see it when it uploads?
we all want to see it

hold on.. it takes a long time for me to upload videos :( bad internet connection.

:(

I've lit a candle for him next to his picture in my room today. The first christmas without Michael, it's really hard :( And you're right, 2009 will forever be remembered as the year Michael died... I hope 2010 will be remembered as the year Michael's name was forever cleared thanks to confessions by Chandler and Arvizo.

Edit: Em_Mj, your video made me cry :(

Last edited:
:(

I've lit a candle for him next to his picture in my room today. The first christmas without Michael, it's really hard :( And you're right, 2009 will forever be remembered as the year Michael died... I hope 2010 will be remembered as the year Michael's name was forever cleared thanks to confessions by Chandler and Arvizo.

Edit: Em_Mj, your video made me cry :(
Im extremely sad today, the first one :(, it would be good what you say about the 2010

In March, I was most happy when I got tickets, I thought that my dream will come true I see Michael alive January 27, 2010 but 25 of it all stopped ....
I will not forget you once, you will be always in my of heart

em_mj, your video made me cry, thank you for sharing, i clearly remember the comeback of his curly hair it was an event :)

i can't watch no more of that video it make me cry cause he never came back he never came back :cry: :cry:

and i''ll neverever met him never again my life :yes: :cry:

It has been such an emotional year.
For me this first half was just mind-blowing. I was extremely happy to hear that Michael wanted to give the concerts, I was so lucky with the presale code, getting great tickets - besides that I was taking my last step to get the highest graduation, was damn motivated, I made videos on youtube and I really got connections and got a little attention by bigger youtubers, reaching more people, working much & creative .... and June 25th ended it all. I miss Michael so much and life just hasn't been the same for me, I lost my motivation and I felt so depressed. It's getting a bit better, but it won't heal.
I'm sorry for this long post - I think it got a bit OT, I'm just emotional right now.

2009 will definetely remembered for losing Michael :cry:

i know this is not right to post this in here but i just through cause is the year to remember MJ here is speacial isse of hello! canada Magaine :D is great :) get it know before it's gone is the best of the years of the stars plus Mj is in it :D

portada-revista-hello-canada-156-52.jpg

This really is the worst year ever. Not only did I lost my grandfather this year. 2 months and 22 days later. I had also lost the only person in my life that meant the total world to me. I would never have thought that I would lose both my grandfather and my beloved Michael in the same exact year. And I remember on my 29th birthday I thought it was going to be the best year ever. Little did I know 5 months and 21 days later it would turn out to be the worst year ever.

in 2010 i hope it'll be better :yes:

i like to say this in song :yes:

it's going to make a change in new year
it's will get better if you got the faith
if you hold on
you'll see faith in all the fans eyes
i'll help yuo all
cause it's going to make a change in new year
we all going to make ift better if we all stay together
with love

[QUOTE
In June 25, 2009 Michael didnt even had the chance of saying his last goodbye. This was his final curtain call after all, it was IT.
QUOTE]

:cry::cry::cry:

I feel so bad.. Thinking about the future without Michael not here in person..and no new News and happenings.. things going slow. I hope The estate will continue to release His Music/Art on a regular basis..at the very least. I miss Michael soo much I can't explain. :cry:

These years were really contrasting, unfortunately the ending is dark... Now we have to get up and live further, but tell me how, because half of a year went by, but I don`t see a big progress in recovering...:(

As we dont have him anymmore i just hope they do release music he has made, and other things involving him, i just need more genius in my life, he was the last real genius alive, and now his gone, i feel like, i was so happy cause i thought this year was going o be Michael's comeback year, i thought he was going to make a brand new album in 2010, i mean i always loved Michael personal style of music, he had his own unique musical style, i wanted to hear what was on his mind in these days, i was so sure he was going to make a new album in 2010, so sure, but now, i just feel frustrated, i really miss him, i will miss him more, cause he's gone, and forever :cry:

just want unheard music of his

Back