Have you ever wondered if MJ had advisers who were actively working against him?

MattyJam

Guests
I've wondered this for some time now, and the publication of the recent FBI files has only added to my suspicions.

We all know MJ had many leeches and sycophants in his inner circle, but have you ever considered the possibility that some of the people he employed could've been actively working against him trying to set him up?

When I think back to the Bashir documentary don't you think that uncomfortable scene with Gavin looks very staged? It's common knowledge that Sneddon and the LAPD were waiting for another opportunity to accuse Michael, perhaps they planted someone in MJ's circle to stitch him up. Think about all the hundreds of children who have stayed at Neverland over the years, isn't it strange that the very same boy who appears in a hugely-publicised television documentary with Michael happens to be the same boy who later goes on to make accusations against him? Are we supposed to believe that is merely coincidental?

What do you guys think?

well there was the testimony from that woman (cantremember her name) during the trial inregards to thinking konitzer etc were plants.

Yes, I have wondered about that....

It would not be a surprise to me.

Look at Thome Thome.

I ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THAT, SINCE I BECAME A FAN IN 2001, A-L-W-A-Y-S, i think im beeing clear

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. I feel that there were people who didn't have Michael's best interests at heart. There are people unfortunately if they thought they could gain something by doing something against Michael they would.

It wouldn't suprise me. His friends all said that he had leeches for advisors. I don't know whether it was a case of actively working against Michael or just being in it for themselves.

I have no doubt whatsoever there were people in MJ circle who were planted there deliberately and that the Martin Bashir documentary was a set up and Uri Geller was part of that set up.

It came out during the trials that there were people in his inner circle conspiring against him, even including John Branca who was also representing Sony's instead of representing Michaels interests and being paid money by Sony which went into an offshore account.

Without doubt there were people around him who were acting against him, and I absolutely believe he was set up and Bashir was part of it, that mother talked about a civil suit 8 months before they even met him.

How do we know he wasn't drugged without his knowledge? He was too innocent, naive and too good for this world.

It would not be a surprise... :no: I also think there were people around him who were acting against him.

I have been saying to people for years that MJ had wrong people around him. He had no one that would say "No, Michael should should not do that, do this etc." It was all yes People and those who directed Michael down certain roads for money for their own gain.

I think such people being in Michael's camp is highly possible. There were too many people who did NOT have Michael's best interest at heart. I don't want to name names but there are TOO MANY. The truth will see the ray of light within the next 5 years.

There is always someone who gets a cheap thrill out of screwing another human being, but I remember there was a case against his accounting firm because they did not pay his bills, I wonder what happened to that?

I've wondered this for some time now, and the publication of the recent FBI files has only added to my suspicions.

We all know MJ had many leeches and sycophants in his inner circle, but have you ever considered the possibility that some of the people he employed could've been actively working against him trying to set him up?

When I think back to the Bashir documentary don't you think that uncomfortable scene with Gavin looks very staged? It's common knowledge that Sneddon and the LAPD were waiting for another opportunity to accuse Michael, perhaps they planted someone in MJ's circle to stitch him up. Think about all the hundreds of children who have stayed at Neverland over the years, isn't it strange that the very same boy who appears in a hugely-publicised television documentary with Michael happens to be the same boy who later goes on to make accusations against him? Are we supposed to believe that is merely coincidental?

What do you guys think?

It really wouldn't surprise me at all, Michael couldn't trust anyone

Julia

but I remember there was a case against his accounting firm because they did not pay his bills, I wonder what happened to that?
it was settled.thatwas the firm randy hired when everything went tits up with the ranch

Without doubt there were people around him who were acting against him, and I absolutely believe he was set up and Bashir was part of it, that mother talked about a civil suit 8 months before they even met him.

How do we know he wasn't drugged without his knowledge? He was too innocent, naive and too good for this world.

Michael was not that naive. He made billions in his lifetime and you do not make that amount of money by being easily fool. He made mistakes like any living person, but that does not make him foolish. Also, the whole thing about Michael being innocent is a tale made by fans. Michael was a business man. He was also someone who saw and felt things at an early age that no child should see or experience, so he was by no mean innocent.

It seems to me some fans like to make Michael the victim to the point of making him an idiot. If he was so easily manipulated as many here like to believe, he would had ended like Elvis. Nearly broke, a has been, and under the complete control of his manager. Elvis only made all his money after he died. Michael did it while he was still alive and it is only growing. He had yes people like any star, but he was not of had the level of success he enjoyed if everyone in his staff obey his every whim. So saying he only had yes people is very one-sided.

Also, I do not believe anyone in his staff was actively trying to screw Michael. They may had been in it for themselves, like anyone with access to money, but I doubt it was a plan act. Bashir manipulated Michael and made him open up about certain things. Then he stab him in the back. Bashir was obviously very good at twisted people since he was able to get Lady D to open up. So, Michael was not alone.

Btw, the whole thing against John Branca is a bunch of bull. He never conspired against him. If he had, Michael would had removed him for his will. Unless you are going to tell me that Michael was so stupid, naive, and brainwash that he didn't have the will to do it and somehow Brance maintain control over him even though he left Michael's employment in 2006.

yeah i pretty much agree with that. mjs problem was that he was to trusting. saw the good in everyone and didnt do background checks on staff. ppl such as weisner etc. but yeah some seem to go the level of making mj appear idiot like

This is an excellent question! I do indeed believe that he had several people he trusted, that were giving erroneous information to authorities and to the media. Rabbi Shmuley is the first that comes to mind. I'm still very suspicious of Deepak Chopra as well. What was his motivation for coming forward after Michael's death and telling various media outlets about Michael's drug dependency. He claimed he knew who was involved, yet he never reported anything? He is a doctor. Under California law, he is bound to report other doctors abuse of authority when it comes to prescribing medications. But if he was a friend, like so many around Michael claimed to be, then why couldn't he or didn't he try harder to help him? Any others will be revealed in time. :(

whatever their motives were, it's disgusting

Last edited:
Michael was not that naive. He made billions in his lifetime and you do not make that amount of money by being easily fool. He made mistakes like any living person, but that does not make him foolish. Also, the whole thing about Michael being innocent is a tale made by fans. Michael was a business man. He was also someone who saw and felt things at an early age that no child should see or experience, so he was by no mean innocent.

It seems to me some fans like to make Michael the victim to the point of making him an idiot. If he was so easily manipulated as many here like to believe, he would had ended like Elvis. Nearly broke, a has been, and under the complete control of his manager. Elvis only made all his money after he died. Michael did it while he was still alive and it is only growing. He had yes people like any star, but he was not of had the level of success he enjoyed if everyone in his staff obey his every whim. So saying he only had yes people is very one-sided.

Also, I do not believe anyone in his staff was actively trying to screw Michael. They may had been in it for themselves, like anyone with access to money, but I doubt it was a plan act. Bashir manipulated Michael and made him open up about certain things. Then he stab him in the back. Bashir was obviously very good at twisted people since he was able to get Lady D to open up. So, Michael was not alone.

Btw, the whole thing against John Branca is a bunch of bull. He never conspired against him. If he had, Michael would had removed him for his will. Unless you are going to tell me that Michael was so stupid, naive, and brainwash that he didn't have the will to do it and somehow Brance maintain control over him even though he left Michael's employment in 2006.

Point well taken. I don't think anyone here is saying Michael was stupid. But he did make some poor choices in the people he trusted. He really couldn't even trust his own family. Some of the people that worked with and around Michael probably started off with good intentions. But as with many people got caught up in all the money and the lifestyle that an association with MJ brought. What I think happened is what happens to a lot of celebs. People with ulterior motives manage to weasle their way into the inner circles of a celeb. Eventually, those that have the celebs best interest in mind are shut out.

That is one of the main reasons John Branca himself said that he left a couple of times b/c of the shady people that were coming around Michael. I believe John Branca and John McClain are good men. I only wish Michael had kept them around him to handle his finances as they had done in the past. The reason they are suffering a bad reputation at this point is because of Michael's own family, especially Joe Jackson. He refuses to accept the fact that he was not and never was included in Michael's will. The will is valid and Michael was in his complete faculties when the will was executed. The 2002 will almost mirrors the 1997 will, with the exception of a few changes. The estate is still divided the same. Branca and McClain have gone all this time without being paid a dime. That does speak of their good character. I wish more fans would start to open their eyes and see that Branca and McClain are bringing the estate back to life. Michael knew who he could trust his biggest assets with.

By the way, since you mentioned Elvis, it was Branca and McClain he made Graceland what it was. That was a good decision on Priscilla's part to hire them. They have handled the estates of other celebs as well.

Last edited:
Nobody is saying Michael was foolish but he did make an awful lot of terrible decisions, you can't possibly deny that. The trouble is, when you're the sole bread-winner for your entire family at the age of twelve and when you have yes-men before you've even reached puberty, how on earth are you ever going to be a good judge of character? Michael had no bullshit detector, because he was surrounded by these industry leeches since he was a kid.

true. mj never experienced a normal life normal frienships and the things u learn as a kid/teenager about friendships etc

Nobody is saying Michael was foolish but he did make an awful lot of terrible decisions, you can't possibly deny that. The trouble is, when you're the sole bread-winner for your entire family at the age of twelve and when you have yes-men before you've even reached puberty, how on earth are you ever going to be a good judge of character? Michael had no bullshit detector, because he was surrounded by these industry leeches since he was a kid.

Everyone has made terrible decisions at one point or another so Michael is no different. His decisions had more drastic results, however, since he was the biggest star in the world. I am not denying he had problems, but I am saying that his problems are not uncommon to anyone who lives. Also, he made alot of good decisions, so it balance out.

I also think you underestimate how well Michael can judge a person's character. At the age of 5 he went into strip clubs and saw his father cheat on his wife. In his later years he saw he brothers disobey their religious teachings and sleep with any girl that offer herself and then dumped them to the curve. He also saw women who purposely did these things to have his brothers' baby and get into the money. He saw all his father's business dealings and I am certain he saw the scam that Joe hung with. Michael saw all these things before he hit puberty. He saw people lie, cheat, steal, and use sex to advance themselves when he was a child.

Everyone who knew Michael said he actually had trust issues, which is why no one really knows him even now. Even with that fake Rabbi's tapes, Michael noted the abuse women do with their bodies to get ahead and break a man. Which is why he mentality could not sleep around like most stars do in his situation. Although he was sheather from the outside world, he still grew up seeing the worst of humanity, he was not blind as you would like to think he was.

As for why he was surrounded by leeches and crocks, I think Karen answers this kind of question. I think alot of the people that work for Michael in the beginning truly liked and wanted to help Michael. However, as Michael's power and influence grew, the people around Michael became corrupted. That is why you see people like Bob Jones who knew Michael since he was a kid writing and talking smack about him. I do not think I have to mention Karen. Also, alot of the people that gave Michael the most grief were people that his own family recommended. Take that as you will too.

It was the people around Michael that changed on him, which is something you can't control even with the best background check. Also, once you get so big, you can never really trust people again. You can check the background of someone all you like, you still may end up screw, that is just how life works.

The problems in Michael's life are complicated, but so is any person's who reached the success that he had. Although, Michael would had been dead, broke, or a druggie a long time ago if he did not have a good judge of character. Just ask Elvis and AC Hammer about how you boys can screw you.

t was the people around Michael that changed on him, which is something you can't control even with the best background check. Also, once you get so big, you can never really trust people again. You can check the background of someone all you like, you still may end up screw, that is just how life works.
i was just refering to ppl he got involved with like weisner and schaffel german fans tried to warn him at the time he started to get involved with weisner because of his criminal past in germany but karen faye just said he knows what hes doing... yeah of course u can do checks but still may get screwed over.but it helps if u do do them. anyway all pointless and irrelevent now *sigh*

Back