Dancing Machine (alternate version)

Chihiro2

Proud Member
Dancing Machine is one of my favourites J5 songs but i always thought it was too short. now we have an extended version with also a different, perfectly fitting intro. the added part at the end is so good, i can't believe it was cut out of the original version. Michael's ad-libs during the breakdown (from 02:38) are simply aah-mazing and make the song insanely funky. now i feel this track is complete :D

51OZCjEFMBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Dancing Machine (alternate version)

OMG, I've heard this before!! A long, long time ago....Thanks for sharing!! It's awesome! I love the beginning..."Thank you master for...turning..me...on..." So cool!

"Automatic systematic...." *me dancing*

I love hearing Mike's voice in the background like starting @ 1:57
*sigh*

I love this!

The intro is amazing and this version sounds even more funky than the original!

I think I need a second look at this unreleased CD by the J5. It seems worth it.

I love the alternative version of Dancing Machine, and do think it's better than the official released version on the Get It Together album from 1973. I love the ad-libs by Michael on it, and the funky music fade out at the end of the song. I always wanted Michael to perform Dancing Machine in concert and it would have been great for the This Is It concerts.

I love this!

The intro is amazing and this version sounds even more funky than the original!

I think I need a second look at this unreleased CD by the J5. It seems worth it.

Yeah, you definitely should. :) It's certainly worth buying. I love all the alternate versions of the songs on this CD, maybe even better than the originals. I love Dancing Machine!

Back