Say Say Say

Yazman

Proud Member
I hate to say this but I think I actually like Paul's verse better, but only in this song. I just love the way his voice sounds. It sounds so smooth lol.

But its a good song.

The weird thing about this song is that it kind of sounds like two different songs put together, cause Michael's part sounds so different from Pauls.

this song takes me back a few years ago! it was mine and my best friends favourite song when we went to alton towers in 2007 with school :wub: I just LOVE Michael's part.. :D ahh memories!

The song takes me back a few (more) years back too :D
I saw it first 1997 and I developed a huge crush on Michael from then :D :wub:

This song takes me back a few (even more) years back too. :D

Reminds me of the good old days in the early 80's when Michael was at his peak and I was just a little guy who carried Thriller around on a personal cassette recorder.

Say say say took a while for me to like but I eventually did...

The video definitely helped out! Mikey looks adorable in his hat.... :p

Erm erm.. Anyways, I love both the verses together. Surprisingly they work really well. But, I just love the tone of Michael's voice...

Paul's voice was the intro and then Michael's the buildup.... of the song. So, I love both of their verses together.

I've always liked the maxi single version better than the album version. The harmonica and horns are more prominent in it.

hmm, yeah Mike looks GOOD in the vid lol.
But I wait for Michael's parts :yes:

Back