Hi everybody. Newbie from Spain.

Mar_MjFan

Proud Member
Hi people. I've been following MJJC for long time, but I've never joined till september this year. Main reason is that I'm not bilingual, so my English level speaking is not very high. So I'm afraid to post here, cause I'm not sure about if I'm expressing my thoughts correctly. I used to post in a spanish forum for years.

I'm a Michael's fan since 1983+-, and I'm still devastated. Today I'm playing a Michael's cd for the first time since June 25th. I couldn't do it before.

I wish you good Christmas days people. I wish I can write here.

hola señorita, ¿qué pasa?
thats all the Spanish i know hehe
welcome aboard!

Hola and welcome :D :huggy:

I've always wondered why there's question marks upside down in Spanish!? :scratch:

I've always wondered why there's question marks upside down in Spanish!? :scratch:

haha i honestly couldnt tell ya!! id like to know also lol
when i went to spain in the summer for a holiday, i tried to log onto the computer in the hotel, but the keyboard was all spanishy with spanish symbols i couldnt use it lol

Hola!! :)
Bienvenida a MJJC, toda la gente aquí es genial y verás como enseguida te sientes como en tu casa jeje.

It is used to indicate that the sentence you're about to read is going to be a question ,and where it begins.If you don't put the question mark at the beginning , you wouldn't realise that you're reading a question till you look the end of it.

Hope I've responded your question :)

Bienvenida Mar !!!

Buenos dias! Que tal? :)

That's all I can say in Spanish. Oh well, welcome! :)

¡hola a todos!

Hi everybody. Happy new year. Thank you very much for your lovely and kind welcome. I've read all your replys. Thanks for your efforts to write some words in Spanish! You made me feel comfortable here and you encouraged me to try posting more. (I'm trying to find how can I insert face-emoticons, but I can't see. Well, next time). :)

I see I'm not the only Spanish here, nice to meet you here!

xDD, I've allways wondered why there isn't in English xDD. Flor answer is right. If we don't use that marks we don't know where question or exclamation begins.

bienvenido_019.jpg

It is used to indicate that the sentence you're about to read is going to be a question ,and where it begins.If you don't put the question mark at the beginning , you wouldn't realise that you're reading a question till you look the end of it.

xDD, I've allways wondered why there isn't in English xDD. Flor answer is right. If we don't use that marks we don't know where question or exclamation begins.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up! :D That's interesting, I wonder why any other language doesn't use it, hehe.

Back