the MJ ref in Richy Rich

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
i was watching Richy Rich and ya know the part where they are fighting on the mountine well ya remember the part where they hit the mothers nose with the laser thing it it blows her nose up? Well they cut the line about her nose looking like Michaels. when she says "Oh my god my nose... I look like Michael Jackson!" Well ABC Family Cut out that line! haha i LOVED it!!!

lol yes

i just thought them cutting out that line was like the ultimate tribute lol.

shame it was in the film in the first place esp with macauley culkin being in it but yea good they took it out tho

oh cool. i didnt even watch that movie mostly bc of that part. i will never understand why they had that line to begin with being macauly was in the movie and most likely michael was gonna end up seeing it since him and mac where so close. im glad they cut it out. i hate that line.

That's what I was thinking too, that Mac was in it and Michael probably saw it...

shame it was in the film in the first place esp with macauley culkin being in it but yea good they took it out tho

oh cool. i didnt even watch that movie mostly bc of that part. i will never understand why they had that line to begin with being macauly was in the movie and most likely michael was gonna end up seeing it since him and mac where so close. im glad they cut it out. i hate that line.
TOTALLY agree

Yeah, I remember watching that film when I was little and I always changed channel before they said that line. It annoyed me so much.

I remember this movie, but I haven't seen it for years so I didn't know about that line. Shame that it's in there, but that's good they took it out.

I saw the second showing of Richie Rich on that day and was really happy to see that they took that part out. It was never fun to begin with and was nothing more than an unnecesary cheap shot at Michael (as most, if not all, jokes of him are).

Back