Joy Behar needs to be boycotted

Rasta Pasta

Proud Member
Joy Behar is an azz

never watched her show before..and was channel surfing...she was talking about the years events with celebs and talked about Michael...she called Michael a child molester...

back in 2003 her on the View site..she had derogatory message about Michael not trusted to be a father...

this woman needs a reality check...she doesn not know Michael but she has real defined opinions of him...

MJ fans need to come together and show folks like Joy those kind of comments will get heavy negative responses ....

you cant just say whatever....

Last edited:
Re: Joy Behart needs to be boycott

Dont worry bout her , ppl like her are just ignorant fools- PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

I haven't seen the view, but I thought Elizabeth Hassleback did the same thing or is she not as bad as Behart. I don't like watching that show ever.

"The View" is not a legitimate television show. Period. And I would say that if I weren't a Michael Jackson fan, too.

ha.. hahah....

calling Mike a child m****tar is the same thing as calling yourself a dumba$$ ignorant and an absolute bish.

way to go Joy :clapping:

I hope that lil' muhfuhker rots.

people like Behar tend to have damning true skeletons in their own closet.

Behar is a true dumbass of the world's media. The only people that "like" her are ignorant fools who need someone to tell them what to believe in their lives. She thinks people actually care what she says but she is just a dumbass ding dong who likes to belittle others to make herself look better, more "superior." She would never actually say Mike was a child ******** on the View because she knows Whoopi has got Mike's back and would kick her ass. She has implied her thoughts on that show before though, just never said the actual words. And of course, Whoopi defended Michael while Joy talked out of her own ass. Woot Woot Go Whoopi!

But on her new show I wouldn't doubt that she would call Michael that. Because like I said Whoopi isn't on that show to kick her ass to the mufxckin curb. The curb is where Joy belongs. pfft she should know that.

Behar is a true dumbass of the world's media. The only people that "like" her are ignorant fools who need someone to tell them what to believe in their lives. She thinks people actually care what she says but she is just a dumbass ding dong who likes to belittle others to make herself look better, more "superior." She would never actually say Mike was a child ******** on the View because she knows Whoopi has got Mike's back and would kick her ass. She has implied her thoughts on that show before though, just never said the actual words. And of course, Whoopi defended Michael while Joy talked out of her own ass. Woot Woot Go Whoopi!

But on her new show I wouldn't doubt that she would call Michael that. Because like I said Whoopi isn't on that show to kick her ass to the mufxckin curb. The curb is where Joy belongs. pfft she should know that.
ey yo', Bishy G

she a ding dong. she doesn't even deserve a curb, she belongs in the dumpster, that be why i live in a box next to it so i kick and piss in it >:}

see I tried putting her on the curb but i got too many complaints from the clients.
you know Sexxy G don't like them complaints.... he said when a ho ain't wanted then best kick her in the dumpster.

-Swagga G

ey yo', Bishy G

she a ding dong. she doesn't even deserve a curb, she belongs in the dumpster, that be why i live in a box next to it so i kick and piss in it >:}

see I tried putting her on the curb but i got too many complaints from the clients.
you know Sexxy G don't like them complaints.... he said when a ho ain't wanted then best kick her in the dumpster.

-Swagga G
ey yo', Swagga G

I know Bish I watchin'...

-Bishy G

:hysterical:

bahhh...she is just a classless Bitch who only makes herself look uneducated when she states such things that already been proven otherwise....just goes to show you she doesnt do her job very well if she didn't know Michael was found not guilty of those charges......of course she knew she is just trash..

Hey rasta you might wanna edit out the "T" for your thread and post. Also to people who keep saying don't worry or ignore. I've got news for you MJ is GONE and frankly my tolerance for these idiots let alone my patience has waned a great deal and given that HLN has stood by nancy grace even though 3 years ago she interrogated melinda duckett and moments after she killed herself!!!! HLN stood by her but the former president on that network said if he was still working there he would of fired her. Even in death nancy kept bashing that woman. So now joy behar gets her own show on HLN and she not only disses MJ in death but also goes after his kids and you think i'm just gonna sit here on my ass and let her get away with it when nancy grace has done something like this before? I don't think so. It's time to put our feet down otherwise they are gonna continue to do it all cus we decided to ignore or stay quiet about it.... No more cus enough is ENOUGH!!!!

Hey rasta you might wanna edit out the "T" for your thread and post. Also to people who keep saying don't worry or ignore. I've got news for you MJ is GONE and frankly my tolerance for these idiots let alone my patience has waned a great deal and given that HLN has stood by nancy grace even though 3 years ago she interrogated melinda duckett and moments after she killed herself!!!! HLN stood by her but the former president on that network said if he was still working there he would of fired her. Even in death nancy kept bashing that woman. So now joy behar gets her own show on HLN and she not only disses MJ in death but also goes after his kids and you think i'm just gonna sit here on my ass and let her get away with it when nancy grace has done something like this before? I don't think so. It's time to put our feet down otherwise they are gonna continue to do it all cus we decided to ignore or stay quiet about it.... No more cus enough is ENOUGH!!!!

:clapping: Amen

Enough is Enough! I'm tired of these mofo's going after Michael like this and now his kids?!!! ughh it makes my blood boil just thinking about it. fdjghfdj :mat:

yes. i agree with you. the thing about it is, that people keep mistaking showing Michael's message of love, for laying down and letting others attempt to destroy the legacy. MJ also said, in lyric..'there's a time, when you're right, and you know you must fight'.

he did so, in court. we have to be careful how we define L.O.V.E.

Was she careful with how she slandered a dead man and his kids? First she compares him to roman polanski and woody allen and now this crap? I'm sorry but i'm done and not gonna stay quiet anymore maybe if he was alive I wouldn't be saying this but unfortunately he isn't and given that alot of us were witnesses to how they scrutinized this man to his grave and beyond. I got E!'s Daily 10 program to stop putting "J.acko" in their graphics when I tweeted co-host catt sadler.

Last edited:

I remember the lady that killed herself after being shouted down by Disgrace. I wish she had stayed out of it, and maybe that case would have been solved by now. :mat:

Personally, I DISlike *MAJOR emphasis on DIS* Joy! Not only does she come out as an IGNORANT fool but also as stupid and hateful. She's blunt and thats ok for other things but to be so far out there with comments on Michael, EVEN after his passing is just plain Idiocy. I think thats it, thats what the HNL channel wants, MORE Ratings by putting on some stupid ppl. to have their own show. First nancy grace and now Joy? I hate talking bad about ppl. But this is an exception. We do need to do something about it...

Is it me or does it seem like the media is still the same as they were b4 Mike's passing? cuz I dont really know what POSi+ive thing they've put out so far. All I see is Junk Junk Junk Junk!!!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

it's so interesting that Behar is so evil, that she felt confined by even a show, known as 'The View', and, as a result, she gets her own show, so she could freely slander Michael's kids.

like someone on here, said, trash like Behar, such as N. disGRACE drove someone to suicide, with her mouth. we cannot let Behar's mouth affect MJ's kids, in any way, shape, or form.

Its a shame that she feels this way and now she wants to show her true colors us as fans its hard to ignore with these people are saying about Michael trust me her show will not be on long.

it's so interesting that Behar is so evil, that she felt confined by even a show, known as 'The View', and, as a result, she gets her own show, so she could freely slander Michael's kids.

like someone on here, said, trash like Behar, such as N. disGRACE drove someone to suicide, with her mouth. we cannot let Behar's mouth affect MJ's kids, in any way, shape, or form.

Now Whoopi would have done the HNL Channel good if they've given her her own show...But I think EVERY TV station wants to put on ppl. that are sooo hateful towards others just to make ratings..

I've never heard joy say things about Mike's kids except on "The View", did she say something on her new show?:scratch:

Now Whoopi would have done the HNL Channel good if they've given her her own show...But I think EVERY TV station wants to put on ppl. that are sooo hateful towards others just to make ratings..

I've never heard joy say things about Mike's kids except on "The View", did she say something on her new show?:scratch:

no, i haven't heard anything past 'the view', but hey, if she was willing, on 'the view'...that's what scares me., i just hope she doesn't do it, again, on her show.

Joy's show is not considered CNN, it is on their sleazy headline news channel but yeah she has been derogatory towards Mike in the past, but at least now on the view we have Whoopie who is an MJ supporter and friend

She'd love the attention of an organized boycott. It'd make her controversial and feel relevant. And she's not. She's not even funny. She thinks she's that too. She's a clown all right, but a bore. The woman isn't worth it. MJ was loved by millions. Behartless won't be able to keep enough folks interested in her witless show to even keep it on air.

yes. i agree with you. the thing about it is, that people keep mistaking showing Michael's message of love, for laying down and letting others attempt to destroy the legacy. MJ also said, in lyric..'there's a time, when you're right, and you know you must fight'.

he did so, in court. we have to be careful how we define L.O.V.E.

Yes, we should be careful about how we define LOVE- because its not just about turning another cheek. Its about caring, and doing and making it count. Making it real. i tend to react directly towards my countries media when I see something I do not like. Just try to make the reactions as sensible and good as possible? Never stoop to their level- that is my rule.

How many people watch her "show"?

If its only "regional"... dont worry...

On the other hand... "God bless freedom of speech".... :puke:

Behar is a moron and always has been. She has made some of the most asinine comments on politics I've ever heard. And she has always talked shit about Michael, which is another reason I can't stand her.

Don't boycott. As someone else said, it will only draw attention to her and make her feel relevant. Right now she's probably barely squeaking by with her ratings, so, a boycott would only help her. Just don't watch her trash-talk show.

We need to get the legacy project media team on this, we should bombard this ignorance!

I cannot believe the sheer audacity of some people. Apparently, an innocent man being found not guilty on all charges is still considered guilty. What a horrible world we live in, it didn't deserve someone like Michael that's for sure.

Joy Behar is just another nonsensical idiot in the media, plain and simple. It irks the heck outta me to hear the trash some people continue to spew about MJ just for the hell of it, but Joy Behar's time will come, you best believe that. The negativity people put out there always comes back to bite them in the ass!

I sincerely believe that we have to choose our battles wisely in our fight for MJ, he loved us and we loved him and we're gonna have to do all we can to keep his legacy going!

She acting like an idoit. Whoopie has put her in her place many times about the allegations. She back down even wanting to go to his show in London. SHe is full of it. it does not matter and I am sure the people who followed her were like "HUH" if she said that about MJ. MJ legacy is sealed and those comments are nothing no more. I was watching CNN new show with Charles Barley and Robin Mead. When Charles and one other host said MJ was the one to be inspired to be like with his message of love. The audience applaued very loud. See, MJ (even more after his film) showed this was a man of great love and many knew it and others now regret following up the media. Sometimes, we need to stop letting the FEW idoits make you think that EVERYONE is doing MJ bad. This was NEVER true not even when he was alive.

If MJ was thought of as an abuser, believe me, NO ONE with CREDIABLITY would be support him not even in death. Who is having pitty for Roman P? NO one outside of his family. SO what does that tell ya. MJ is loved.

Back