Was Michael left or right-handed?

Mahatma

Proud Member
Just a question that sort of popped into my head and I was a bit curious: was Michael left or right-handed?

:doh:

Thanks, that's what I thought. I was just wondering because I saw him wear his watch on his right hand in a photo.

I appreciate your response.

:yes:
Welcome :) You are right about him wearing his watch on the right hand, he always wore it on the right hand, I copied it from him when I became a fan in 01, before that I used to wear on my left hand as a child but after seeing Michael wearing it on his right, I did too, and now I can't wear a watch on my left hand as I'm not used to lol

Welcome :) You are right about him wearing his watch on the right hand, he always wore it on the right hand, I copied it from him when I became a fan in 01, before that I used to wear on my left hand as a child but after seeing Michael wearing it on his right, I did too, and now I can't wear a watch on my left hand as I'm not used to lol
I've always worn my watch on my right hand because it feels odd being on my left hand. I'm also right handed, as well. I'm not quite sure why it feels odd, I suppose I sort of adjusted to it because ever since I was little I've always worn it on my right hand.

Again, thanks for your response. :)

I`ve worn my watch on my right hand since I was a little girl without knowing MJ did the same thing :) It may look odd to others, but for me that`s more comfortable:)

Back