Songwriter sticks two fingers up to the media regarding Michael

yeah..it speaks truth. seeing as i just saw cnn list him as top influence...just now. at number 6.

I know that song, it was the first video I saw on YouTube on June 26th.

I was afraid that I misunderstood the sense of the song because I always thought it's Anti-Hypocrites and when I commented there were fans attackting me that I misunderstood and that I supported a hater. I don't know exactly what I wrote.. but anyway.. the song speaks out the truth and some people were not able to handle it.

This is crap and not in any way pro Michael, the guy is actually saying the media should have kept hounding him even after he died. He is calling the Media hypocrites not because of what they said about Michael but because they stopped saying it.

This is crap and not in any way pro Michael, the guy is actually saying the media should have kept hounding him even after he died. He is calling the Media hypocrites not because of what they said about Michael but because they stopped saying it.

i must be desperate. as rightly cynical as i am about the media...you are right. i had to listen to the song a third time to hear that. wow.

welll..at least these cockroaches know that MJ has fans, who are mediaproof, so the haters are working harder to be clever..and at the end..hating on the fans...i guess he figures he'll find someobody that wants to see his trash ass play in concert. well..thanks for waking me up, Gottobethere. that's why we have a massive fanbase.

Exactly!

Though he does make a point, but the song is in no way pro michael.

Last edited:
i must be desperate. as rightly cynical as i am about the media...you are right. i had to listen to the song a third time to hear that. wow.

welll..at least these cockroaches know that MJ has fans, who are mediaproof, so the haters are working harder to be clever..and at the end..hating on the fans...i guess he figures he'll find someobody that wants to see his trash ass play in concert. well..thanks for waking me up, Gottobethere. that's why we have a massive fanbase.

Yeah at first i thought he was going to finish with a smart verse about how Michael was innocent but no just rubbish. It's sickening though that he has over 4 million views.

Well, he's not exactly saying that the media should of continued hounding Michael but he's saying that the media is being hypocritical. After what they've done to Michael they now act as if nothing ever happened. As if they never made up those disgusting and false stories that weren't true about Michael.

:doh:

Hmm i think this is pretty positive its telling the media to fu** them self and its saying how they treated him first and why they being so nice to him now he has passed and ot carrying on as they did before - its not saying they should say bad things on mike but how much they have changed after his passing calling him the legend and not saying it wile he was alive

I know it brings up alot of things alot of fans dont want to hear -yes explicit but it speaks alot of truths

Hmm i think this is pretty positive its telling the media to fu** them self and its saying how they treated him first and why they being so nice to him now he has passed and ot carrying on as they did before - its not saying they should say bad things on mike but how much they have changed after his passing calling him the legend and not saying it wile he was alive

I know it brings up alot of things alot of fans dont want to hear -yes explicit but it speaks alot of truths

at the end, he says the twisted billie jean line and then talks to fans that think he is serious..or..the media. in reality, he doesn't make it clear..and i don't know if that is on purpose.. i dont think the fans are offended by the four letter words..

and would fans harbor those insults..or haters? how does he know what the media would say?

Initially, I thought it was pro MJ, now I'm not so sure.

I think he just doesn't give a **** about his personal life, basically.

I think it's a slap across the media's face, but also derogatory to Mike as well...

I effin' hate this song.

i remember coming across this crap months ago.
i couldn't even listen half of it.

the lyrics are disgusting....

this is not pro MJ in any way.
.... go listen to the end of it... so i heard from amy....

he's a lil bish.

Yea, that's deff not pro Michael. I don't like it at all. And wth "I hope there are lil' boys in heaven" WTF WAS THAT!? and then he says "it's a joke" wtf ever! I'm sorry but you don't joke about that. You just don't.

Also when did the media become "pro Michael" again? I must have missed it....:smilerolleyes: Because I haven't really seen them say anything remotely nice about Michael at all. And if they do say one nice thing about him they make sure to bring up something "negative" or that they think is "weird" about him.

I don't know why some people think that song is pro-Mike, it's not. :/ Although it criticizes the media, it is also picking on MJ too.

And Oh yeah the media was never positive IMHO after MJ's death the drug speculations and every damn negative thing started a day after his death.

I don't know why some people think that song is pro-Mike, it's not. :/ Although it criticizes the media, it is also picking on MJ too.

And Oh yeah the media was never positive IMHO after MJ's death the drug speculations and every damn negative thing started a day after his death.

yeah, that's true about the media. he's saying about them putting MJ on top ten lists, but it's about being intriguing, and only after death, and using the 'overdose' buzzline. and he continues the jokes and doesn't mention any MJ charities.

That song isn't a good thing, people are confusing it! All it's doing is making fun of the media for acting like they didn't say bad things about MJ but, in no way does the song say that the media lied about MJ!

So it's NOT a PRO Jackson song! And I'm fucking Pist that I just gave this shit more views thinking it was!

I only listened to it once I liked he was saying F... to the press I hate them, but I didn't like the end bit much.

Julia

I totally agree with you. And I didn't even finish listening to the song. And it was the first and last time I will ever hear that song.

i dont know whether he wanted media to keep on hurting him or he was trying to make justice

if it was about justice then im with him

Back