Ms. Ffrench strikes again with another good web comment regarding MJ

tragickingdom

Proud Member
If you remember my last thread

Not often you find internet website comments as good as this.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80778

this morning I had just got through from reading the recent report on the FBI open file on MJ from the NYDailyNews and jump down to read the web comments. After scanning through some posts, and ignoring a few complete ridiculous ones I had come across a post from you know who again.

and as always on point. :D had to share it here.

Deborah Ffrench said:
It amazes me that in these supposedly sophisticated media-savvy times, people don't realize just how easy it is to allege something about someone, and how that 'thing' then gathers its own momentum. The truth is Tom Sneddon wanted and needed FBI endorsement of his investigation to add gravitas to his deeply personal and careerist pursuit of Michael Jackson. It is perhaps understandable why it’s hard for people to relate to Mr Jackson. He was different to most, and that’s putting it mildly. He believed in giving children the real affection he, himself had been denied. Naive, maybe - but he was no molester. The problem was a matter of perception. People found, and still find it difficult to believe that someone who looked the way Michael did - could be 'innocent.' And by the time the media had distorted the hearsay heavy allegations into sordid sensationalism, no-one was paying attention to the fact that there was no substantive basis to the accusations. Despite the inflammatory title

Thank you for sharing this well worded and thought provoking comment here.
It's great to know that there people out there who do use their brain actually and do not buy into what the media is feeding them...

Deoborah, you're famous!! I know Deborah and met her at the O2 on Michael's birthday. She was only telling me the other day she has done a lot of writing about Michael since he died...and here it is :) Woot Woot!!

Back