An Article I think we should all read.

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
http://www.tarabiza.com/health/meditation/spiritual-loss-of-michael-jackson.html

So many throughout the world are in mourning the loss of the spiritually-gifted musical artist, entertainer and humanitarian, Michael Jackson. His extraordinary career, angelic voice and legacy, attempted to move the world in harmony for so many years. With his deep interest in world peace and unity, he embodied the human spirit of greatness. All over the world, across all continents and across all boundaries of race and prejudice, Michael Jackson was that bridge that aimed to unite all of humanity.

Spiritually, as human beings, it is understood that we are responsive, sentient and sentimental. We have certain feelings that accompany the loss of a loved one that we call grief and mourning. Because we are psychologically attached to another within our hearts and minds, there is the pain that is formed from the detachment of their passing.

When someone moves on to physical death, initially there is a certain shock and disbelief of what has happened. There may be a tremendous sense of doubt and uncertainty that is rather overwhelming in facing what has happened. The denial of this shocking event is to be realized and not merely analyzed. We must learn to feel what is taking place within us without the slightest intent of changing or escaping the sorrow. Only then such emotional pain can dissolve without leaving any emotional scars.

Psychologically, there are various ways to cope with such an event, but to cope is not compassion. Coping is a subtle form of managing the hurt instead of understanding its sting. When there is mere coping, we may feel a sense of relief that accompanies all the heartache and discontentment without resolution. But it is compassion that brings wholeness and health.

Spiritually, in such an event in ones life, it is an opportune time to discover so much about oneself. The pain that is created comes not from the person that is gone but from within ones own lack of understanding what death is.

For our own well-being, we must understand the whole coming to terms with such sorrow. Not to accept it but to understand it. We must see how such grief comes into being and what brings it to an end. This means, it is vital to let the whole process of sorrow manifest within us. We must let however we feel be expressed without any intent of accepting, denying or justifying. Let not the slightest desire of moving away from the grief entertain ones thoughts so that there is no escape from the agony. Only then will you discover the total freedom from the depths of sorrow.

The tragedy and the loss have to be understood in its fullest expression. Usually, talking with others who have gone through the same thing may offer a certain comfort. But comfort is but a temporary solution and not the understanding that frees the mind of all such suffering.

In spirituality, it is suggested that we express ourselves however we feel is necessary. Whether it is to be still, cry or scream. Their may be feelings of guilt and anger associated with the other person that may become a part of our dismay that compels us. With all the various things that arise within us, we must listen and fully experience the pain, sorrow and heartbreak.

As death is a part of life, there is nothing to accept or deny. It is a fact of life. Understand, we may grieve but we may not grieve forever. We may cry and even weep. But, knowing the root of such pain losses its hold on us as a thing that is really momentary. There is a certain freedom in understanding as long as we see that all things are temporary.

Spiritually, we discover the importance of letting such feelings flow naturally and effortlessly. We learn the meaning of letting the anguish and the sorrow surface in its entirety so the pain may be understood in full. Through such understanding, the sorrow and the grief is extinguished and not suppressed in the unconscious. In truth, we are healed knowing that this too shall pass.

So, when we are completely free of all sorrow, we can live instead of just existing. In this intelligence, there is spiritual aliveness in which we discover we are beyond all sorrow and death. Seeing the truth of this, we become one with the earth and the whole universe. When the root of sorrow ends, we are filled with this universal love and joy beyond the heavens.

nice article... unfortunately I don't think I can fully understand it with my whole being as I am far from accepting Michael's death... I just hope I do realize it as soon as possible and that I manage to cope with it...

nice article... unfortunately I don't think I can fully understand it with my whole being as I am far from accepting Michael's death... I just hope I do realize it as soon as possible and that I manage to cope with it...

Aww. :hug:

Praying that you're ok. As for everyone else. :pray:

http://www.tarabiza.com/health/meditation/spiritual-loss-of-michael-jackson.html

So many throughout the world are in mourning the loss of the spiritually-gifted musical artist, entertainer and humanitarian, Michael Jackson. His extraordinary career, angelic voice and legacy, attempted to move the world in harmony for so many years. With his deep interest in world peace and unity, he embodied the human spirit of greatness. All over the world, across all continents and across all boundaries of race and prejudice, Michael Jackson was that bridge that aimed to unite all of humanity.

Spiritually, as human beings, it is understood that we are responsive, sentient and sentimental. We have certain feelings that accompany the loss of a loved one that we call grief and mourning. Because we are psychologically attached to another within our hearts and minds, there is the pain that is formed from the detachment of their passing.

When someone moves on to physical death, initially there is a certain shock and disbelief of what has happened. There may be a tremendous sense of doubt and uncertainty that is rather overwhelming in facing what has happened. The denial of this shocking event is to be realized and not merely analyzed. We must learn to feel what is taking place within us without the slightest intent of changing or escaping the sorrow. Only then such emotional pain can dissolve without leaving any emotional scars.

Psychologically, there are various ways to cope with such an event, but to cope is not compassion. Coping is a subtle form of managing the hurt instead of understanding its sting. When there is mere coping, we may feel a sense of relief that accompanies all the heartache and discontentment without resolution. But it is compassion that brings wholeness and health.

Spiritually, in such an event in ones life, it is an opportune time to discover so much about oneself. The pain that is created comes not from the person that is gone but from within ones own lack of understanding what death is.

For our own well-being, we must understand the whole coming to terms with such sorrow. Not to accept it but to understand it. We must see how such grief comes into being and what brings it to an end. This means, it is vital to let the whole process of sorrow manifest within us. We must let however we feel be expressed without any intent of accepting, denying or justifying. Let not the slightest desire of moving away from the grief entertain ones thoughts so that there is no escape from the agony. Only then will you discover the total freedom from the depths of sorrow.

The tragedy and the loss have to be understood in its fullest expression. Usually, talking with others who have gone through the same thing may offer a certain comfort. But comfort is but a temporary solution and not the understanding that frees the mind of all such suffering.

In spirituality, it is suggested that we express ourselves however we feel is necessary. Whether it is to be still, cry or scream. Their may be feelings of guilt and anger associated with the other person that may become a part of our dismay that compels us. With all the various things that arise within us, we must listen and fully experience the pain, sorrow and heartbreak.

As death is a part of life, there is nothing to accept or deny. It is a fact of life. Understand, we may grieve but we may not grieve forever. We may cry and even weep. But, knowing the root of such pain losses its hold on us as a thing that is really momentary. There is a certain freedom in understanding as long as we see that all things are temporary.

Spiritually, we discover the importance of letting such feelings flow naturally and effortlessly. We learn the meaning of letting the anguish and the sorrow surface in its entirety so the pain may be understood in full. Through such understanding, the sorrow and the grief is extinguished and not suppressed in the unconscious. In truth, we are healed knowing that this too shall pass.

So, when we are completely free of all sorrow, we can live instead of just existing. In this intelligence, there is spiritual aliveness in which we discover we are beyond all sorrow and death. Seeing the truth of this, we become one with the earth and the whole universe. When the root of sorrow ends, we are filled with this universal love and joy beyond the heavens.
Thanks for the article, but i will never fully understand this kind of useless deaths... NEVER, why Michael???, is a fact i will argue with God, does God if he exists know how many are heartbroken by his death??? why this cruelty, he was like my friend, he was my escape, now what do i have, i have friends and a family, but Michael was my beloved treasure, even though i didnt even knew him, he was MY INSPIRATION, why Michael??? why this soon??? his work was not ended... it was not ended... he should be alive, he should be with US

Thanks for the article, but i will never fully understand this kind of useless deaths... NEVER, why Michael???, is a fact i will argue with God, does God if he exists know how many are heartbroken by his death??? why this cruelty, he was like my friend, he was my escape, now what do i have, i have friends and a family, but Michael was my beloved treasure, even though i didnt even knew him, he was MY INSPIRATION, why Michael??? why this soon??? his work was not ended... it was not ended... he should be alive, he should be with US

yes, I will never understand that and I cannot accept his death, never.

Very nice article. Greatly written.

I truly did not know how to react to Michael's death upon hearing it. It was just a huge shocker and I was in disbelief. I felt horrible for months and I still do. However, due to Michael's death, I learned a lot about myself. I know that some of us won't be able to accept that Michael is gone. I know I won't for a very long time. But we should be grateful and happy to ever have had him in the first place. He was too good for this world and I feel he just didn't belong in such a cruel place. What I did come to accept is maybe he's best where is now. In peace and out of pain. I wish he could be here with his children and doing what he loves to do but I believe that Michael truly is in a better place.

Sorry for the ramble. I'm venting right now because last night it was hitting me hard again.

i don't know if the article writer is trying to get me to be free of the sorrow, in order to live. i can live, and still not let go. i'm not planning to let go of this...and, i'm still not considering myself as just existing.

i i understand a better place but is it true he belonged in a better place and leave his children behind. i believe he should be here and if his life wasnt snuffed out he would be. so heaven is a good place but a better place is with his children. where he found his happiness

I don't understand why this had to happened and I will never understand it. :cry:

Very nice article...

Personally, I think I am still in that denial state of mind. Yes, I say he's gone and i feel sad, and I wish he was here, to other ppl. But in reality, It has not HIT me yet. I cry when ever i hear some music of his or a music tribute, or just me sitting in silence, the grief comes and when I cry, I dont really know what am crying for...its just tears. I'm afraid of actually realizing and feeling he is really not here...its a day I'll never want to go through...:cry:

I think I'll be ok in thinking that he's still here because for starters, I've Never seen him in real life(face to face) and Never known him personally and I've known him from far away, and I think its gonna be easier for me to think he's still here, may be in China, Japan, or Europe just resting from everything. It is not gonna be easy for people that were close to him and saw him everyday but for me since hadn't seen him everyday face to face, its easier for me to think he's here...it makes sense to me...

Thankyou for the article...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
nice article. but what's written there is easier said than done... I can't accept his passing. I can't accept it mostly because it happened way before it was time for him to go. In June when it just happened and we didn't yet know the cause, I kind of hoped it would be a natural cause, because I believed it would be easier to accept, it would be like God really needed him and took him like they were saying during the memorial. But it wasn't natural cause. So I can't accept it. Not yet anyway.

If God had a part with this, I believe he took Michael because it's best for HIM. Not for us, his children, his family or anyone else but just for him, maybe.

Who knows what would have happened to Michael if he became an old man? I believe people who die young, die because it's God's method of protecting their soft souls from (more) evil which they can't tolerate. Also, now that injustice towards Michael is still ongoing, I believe he is in a better place and I believe this world does not deserve Michael. He was truly too good to it and the world just mistreated him.

He belongs in heaven.

^

That is just my belief. It comforts me when I cry and miss Michael.

Back