I miss you Michael

*Billie Jean*

Proud Member
Saying the words I miss you is easy to disregard as it is used for almost everything in everday life i.e hey babe I miss you I ain't seen you in a week / Oh no I missed that tv show, really wanted to see it / Hey sorry I missed your call I have really missed you voice etc etc...

How can I reflect that I really miss you so much more than words can explain, Michael I want you to know that when I say I miss you, it comes from deep within my heart and it hurts so much knowing that your not here anymore. You have touched me and touched my life in a way you will never know (well I hope you do know).

Missing you and loving you so much from everything inside of me... I just wish I could express how much so :weeping: :depressed:

I miss you more each day Michael. I cried a long time last night, I broke down again this afternoon and I cried when I went out today. My pain seems to get worse everyday, sometimes just listening to your music is hard now. I can't believe you're not here. :weeping: I wish this was all a dream, I wish you were here.

Billie, believe me when I say Michael know's that you love him. He knows that we're missing him terribly but that we'll be there always for him.
"I reach out my hand to you
I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name
And I'll be there..."
:hug:

Billie Jean I know how you feel cause I miss him just as much as you do. There are no words in any language that can even begin to describe of how much I miss Michael. I am 30 years old and I never thought I will be feeling like this. I am sad, miserable, and depressed all of the time now. Which is so unlike me. When he was still here I was always laughing and smiling and making some kind of joke about something. It is not like that for me now. Stranger In Moscow is really the only song of Michael's that can really describe how my days have been since that horrible day. I can so relate to that song now.

Billie, believe me when I say Michael know's that you love him. He knows that we're missing him terribly but that we'll be there always for him.
"I reach out my hand to you
I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name
And I'll be there..."
:hug:

:cry:
I miss him..and it's 2010. It's the starting year that is so empty without Michael..

I feel like this is some effed up bubble we are all living in and I can't envisage ANYTHING in the long-term. Like I can't imagine a time when I will wake up and won't immediately think of Michael. Or how about in a year's time? Or even worse, in 10 years, knowing we've been without him for so long. I just feel like I'm stuck here, in this vile moment when everything seems so vacuous and empty, and I'm never going to move on from it. Like I've said lots of times already, I don't want to get to a point where I 'come to terms with it' or that time 'heals' these raw feelings because I just refuse to accept that what has happened can be moved on from (for me at least).

I can't understand everything. I keep thinking 'this time X months ago' and right now to imagine that 7 months ago I was more excited and positive than I've ever been in my life, planning my banner and clothes and hotel and everything for seeing him, and in such a short amount of time since then I've taken in this news, flown to LA and watched them wheel the love of my life away from me in a casket and flown home to try to take in everything I witnessed there and deal with the news back in the 'normal' world (and then all the sh!t that has happened while/because I've tried to deal with this mess!), well it's just so messed up I just feel like I'm floating along in some wierd twilight zone. How can THIS be the reality now? I can't figure it out, and I don't know how to begin dealing with it.

Sorry for crapping on and on and on, I'm just having a wierd night thinking things over and over and driving myself crazy. I can't believe how much I miss him. I love him so much it hurts ... :weeping:

Aw, Billie Jean I wish I could give you a hug even though I know all of the hugs in the world couldn't take your pain away. :( I know it's hard.. it's hard for all of us. I think about him constantly, I still look up to the sky, and ask God all the time "Why? Why Michael?" I miss him dearly. Just remember that you are never alone, and somehow, some way we'll all get through this together.

Aw, Billie Jean I wish I could give you a hug even though I know all of the hugs in the world couldn't take your pain away. :( I know it's hard.. it's hard for all of us. I think about him constantly, I still look up to the sky, and ask God all the time "Why? Why Michael?" I miss him dearly. Just remember that you are never alone, and somehow, some way we'll all get through this together.
Aw, thanks! I really appreciate it! I'm having an especially hard day today. :depressed: I can't see an end to this. I feel like I've died inside. Why did this happen?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

:weeping:

Aw, thanks! I really appreciate it! I'm having an especially hard day today. :depressed: I can't see an end to this. I feel like I've died inside. Why did this happen?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

:weeping:

I still tend to ask myself that same question Billie Jean. It was yesterday morning I really started to cry again over Michael. When I was in my MJ folder reading some stories that I had printed out about 10 years ago. Of other fans experiences of either meeting Michael or just being closed to him. I couldn't even finish reading this one story cause I was crying so hard. It really isn't fair that this had to happen to someone like Michael. I still so badly wish that it was me and not him that had died that horrible day.

I still tend to ask myself that same question Billie Jean. It was yesterday morning I really started to cry again over Michael. When I was in my MJ folder reading some stories that I had printed out about 10 years ago. Of other fans experiences of either meeting Michael or just being closed to him. I couldn't even finish reading this one story cause I was crying so hard. It really isn't fair that this had to happen to someone like Michael. I still so badly wish that it was me and not him that had died that horrible day.
I feel the same way. I also wish that it was me and not him that had died..It's really not fair, and frankly, he needs to be here. Not for me, but for his children, his family, and his friends. It wasn't his time to go, regardless of what people say. UGH I just can't explain how angry I get thinking why he had to leave. What is up with the world? I was so prepared to hear about Michael's concerts at the O2 arena, then this happens? I'm not accepting this, ever.. I miss him terribly. My heart is broken in a million pieces. Last night I almost did something I shouldn't have :(

:cry: Oh Billie Jean.. I agree with you totally. It SHOULDN'T of happened. I wont accept it either. I miss him so much, but that's not what I'm here to write..
I just read your last post.. :sigh: I know it's easy for me to say "please don't do anything stupid!!!!" but .. I mean it. It's not what Michael would want and it's not something any of us would want. I know it gets so hard to bare with sometimes (all the time).. we have to stay strong for Michael, he was so strong throughout his life. We're lucky to have an inspiration like him.
Anyway.. I truly hope you are okay.

Thanks hun. I hope I don't get to that point again. Sorry if I scared you, I just... needed to let it out.. I just feel so lost and disillusioned I guess. I know so many of us are going through the same, but it is hard. :weeping:

Thanks hun. I hope I don't get to that point again. Sorry if I scared you, I just... needed to let it out.. I just feel so lost and disillusioned I guess. I know so many of us are going through the same, but it is hard. :weeping:

.................(((((((((((warm hug))))))))))))))))))
I feel the same,the world is a' empty place without our'e angel:no:

Hello Billie jean...i am sorry you are feeling so bad today...let me give you a :hug:....I hope this helps a little bit....I know it has been terribly difficult....but as I have told you before we are all here for you...Dont worry you will never be alone in your pain....we are here ..we understand your pain..we feel it too...xoxox

Hello Billie jean...i am sorry you are feeling so bad today...let me give you a :hug:....I hope this helps a little bit....I know it has been terribly difficult....but as I have told you before we are all here for you...Dont worry you will never be alone in your pain....we are here ..we understand your pain..we feel it too...xoxox
Thank you for your words of support. I feel like a piece of me is missing, the world seems darker. I've never been this upset, and I feel guilty for saying that. My emotions go up and down and today is a down day. I miss him terrible and I want him back. I cry all the time and I just feel how can I go on? Life doesnt feel the same to me anymore and nothing matters. It's so hard to keep my head up. He was and still is my one and only true love, and I will miss him forever. :weeping:

I miss you so much Michael, my heart is still aching.

I want to give you a cuddle, tell you that I love you very much. Many say that it's sad that it took your passing to teach the world to love and accept you for who you were, to appreciate you as an artist, to play your music without passing judgement. I don't think it did, actually. As soon as you stepped out on that stage in March, people took notice. You were there for a matter of minutes, yet the world was in awe. I was in Lyon, France at the time, and it was all over the french news - your short and sweet speech subtitled up there on the screen. Your fifty sell-out shows sold out in matter of minutes. How immense! I think that says it all - you still had it, or should I say have it - I can only imagine how much money This is It will make worldwide once DVD sales are added to the ticket sales for the cinema.

You were a simply amazing human being - there'll never be anyone like you again, and it's killing me. Je t'aime Michael. I love you so very much. Thanks for everything, and thanks for your fans!

With L.O.V.E x

I feel the exact same way Billie Jean. I just got up and I am already crying over Michael.
I know. It's been almost 7 months but I still don't feel any better now than I did when this first happened. I still cry all the time. Even when I should be happy and in a good mood, I can still cry. This loss is just unfathomable to me.. :depressed: I'm having an especially hard day today. I can't bare to look at footage or photos because it just keeps making me realise he's not here anymore. I don't ever wanna realise it. I wanna stay in this denial forever. I feel it's easier that way.

you wouldn't believe how much i miss michael, :( i would have been going to see him this month, and that hurts. He is with me always xx

you wouldn't believe how much i miss michael, :( i would have been going to see him this month, and that hurts. He is with me always xx
I know how you feel. I would also have been going this month, to see my Michael. :weeping: I miss him so much. My heart is actually aching for him at the moment. Nothing seems right. It just hurts so so much. It hurts to think that we'll never hear his voice again, never see him sing, or never even see him smile again. Thinking this just tears my heart out.

I know how you feel. I would also have been going this month, to see my Michael. :weeping: I miss him so much. My heart is actually aching for him at the moment. Nothing seems right. It just hurts so so much. It hurts to think that we'll never hear his voice again, never see him sing, or never even see him smile again. Thinking this just tears my heart out.

I know what you mean Billie Jean. Which is why I am so very thankful that I have all sorts of pictures. And as well audio recordings and video footages of Michael either on vhs tapes, computer discs, cds, and dvds. That I had either bought, taped, and downloaded over the years. Even though they are all old stuff of Michael's. But that is all that I have left now of Michael. Though I would give anything in this entire just to see one new picture of Michael smiling right now. But it just hurts so extremely much knowing that I am never going to see any new pictures or videos of Michael ever again. Which is why I am so dreading the day when I get my This Is It dvd. I had preordered it from Amazon.com. But it is going to really hurt like hell when I get that dvd in my hands. I know it did when I had gotten the This Is It cd for Christmas. Fighting those tears back was practically near impossible. Just like the day I had gotten my Opus book. I was really crying as I was looking through that book. And I cried every single time I had looked at that book. Cause it is just so extremely hard seeing those pictures of Michael. While knowing that this book was one of the last things he was working on.

Michael, I miss you more than words can say. It hurts. It's so hard to believe that you are actually gone.. I don't know what to do with myself, I seriously cant handle this pain any longer.. I'm dying without you.. please come back, I need you .. :weeping:

i know how you guys feels. Everyday I think of Michael and not a day single day goes by that i dont feel the pain inside of being gone. I cant even find words anymore to express how much i miss him and how much I love him. i wish this was a dream and we would all wake up and see Michael again smiling and laughing with his children and performing his 50 shows. this never should have happened. ever. :'(

Michael means so much to all of us and thank god we have a place where we can express our feelings with the fear of being mocked or ridiculed. We're a family and we're all here to support each other, through the good days, the ok days, and the days where missing Michael becomes that bit extra painful. I love you all.

:cry: Its all so painful.. I miss him so much :cry:

I know all I have been on and off all day is crying over Michael. And really thinking about him constanty. I have really tried to distract myself from him but that did not seem to work. The only time when I wasn't crying over Michael was when I was sleeping. Maybe I ought to use the same drug that killed Michael. That way I can sleep forever and I can finally be with him.

Back