Remember The Time on this is it

nastybreakdown

Proud Member
Does ANYBODY else wish that MJ would have performed this on TTI, especially concerning that he cut it out of the Dangerous Tour and it wasn't in the HIStory tour? I know i'm still hella salty about it never bein performed on stage for a tour. The performance would have been absolutely AMAZING, and all of the fans would have went crazy about it. He said he was performing all of the songs the fans wanted to hear, but damn, how he forget this fan favorite? lol

i think the only time he ever performed it live was on the soul train awards right? and he was in a wheelchair and he still lipped it so i dont even kno wut the point was.. lol

-Dal

i think the only time he ever performed it live was on the soul train awards right? and he was in a wheelchair and he still lipped it so i dont even kno wut the point was.. lol

-Dal

i saw that performance. it was great. that was the point of it. lol

look...someone is always going to be dissatisfied that MJ left something out, cus he has so many great songs. i'm grateful for what turned up in THis Is It

Every performance is great to you. Not saying it wasn't good, but he never should've lipped it.

yet you are not saying it wasn't good. the reality is, he didn't want to perform at all. i don't know that he did lip it. in This Is It, he proved that his singing was so extraordinary, that i'm willing to believe that sometimes people just didn't believe that he was singing, when in fact, he was...not only at this time, but other times. he moved like he moved, so, some people believe he didn't sing at the same time. i'm not one of them. (and i hope this doesn't invite a member attack. i'm finding i have to say that, these days.)

I wish he did because I love that song. Michael had so many great songs that it's probably hard to decide which ones to do.

-Dal

lol yea, thats the only time he "performed" it, and even tho he lipped it, i still loved it. Who else besides MJ can visibly lip synch w/o a microphone and ppl go crazy over it and not give a damn? lol Would have been great if he wasn't hurt so that he could have done the choreography. And well i mean he performed it on the Dangerous Tour rehearsals, but shit, WHY did he cut it out of the Dangerous tour either? Maybe need to ask Travis Pain that. if Remember the Time came on This Is It while I was in the movies, I would have LOST mah damn mind lol

yet you are not saying it wasn't good. the reality is, he didn't want to perform at all. i don't know that he did lip it. in This Is It, he proved that his singing was so extraordinary, that i'm willing to believe that sometimes people just didn't believe that he was singing, when in fact, he was...not only at this time, but other times. he moved like he moved, so, some people believe he didn't sing at the same time. i'm not one of them. (and i hope this doesn't invite a member attack. i'm finding i have to say that, these days.)

Some things are just plain obvious. There's no even need for "believe or not".

Some things are just plain obvious. There's no even need for "believe or not".

Yeah I think its quite obvious that a lot of it wasnt him singing live and the sound was dubbed over.

It was even reported that at some points the sound had to be dubbed over?

Jam, Drill/TDCAU, First verse Smooth Criminal, Thriller, TWYMMF, Billie Jean, Man In The Mirror. All had the vocals dubbed over the top. It astounds me that people cant hear that....

I too wish Michael had performed Remember The Time in at least one of his tours. The breakdown in the choreography and and Egyptian background on stage would have looked amazing. I remember when I was five watching the Bucharest concert on T.V. with my mom and almost crying because I so badly wanted to see Remember The Time, that and I was such a late eighties/early nineties baby, thriller scared me to death and I didn't really know his other songs that well other than the ones from Dangerous and Bad and he was performing songs I mostly didn't know from Thriller and Off the Wall. It was my favorite video of his back then but I have come to appreciate many more. Still wish that one in particular had been though.

lol yea, thats the only time he "performed" it, and even tho he lipped it, i still loved it. Who else besides MJ can visibly lip synch w/o a microphone and ppl go crazy over it and not give a damn? lol l

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!! just to be in his presence would be enough for me i know he can sing so i dont care if he sings live or not..

[youtube]5WmjRfQIjY8[/youtube]
he still rocked it

^^
At 1:06 I love how he opens his mouth too early to mime and tries to cover it up with his mouth!

It's a shame he dropped it for the Dangerous tour - the rehearsal was great!

But we had our chance to vote for it in TII and didn't take it.

Every performance is great to you. Not saying it wasn't good, but he never should've lipped it.
If VNCwilliam was asked if MJ's poop smelled bad, his answer would be 'no'.

If VNCwilliam was asked if MJ's poop smelled bad, his answer would be 'no'.

this reminded me the Manhood thread. One girl said it must had smelled like flowers :hysterical:

this reminded me the Manhood thread. One girl said it must had smelled like flowers :hysterical:

umm that was me. :blush: you have to admit, its micheal jackson. nothing of his is bad or smells bad or even ... :naughty:tastes bad:wub::popcorn:

Last edited:
lol yea, thats the only time he "performed" it, and even tho he lipped it, i still loved it. Who else besides MJ can visibly lip synch w/o a microphone and ppl go crazy over it and not give a damn? lol

Ya know.. I always knew he lip synced that song for the award show... but I never realized he didn't even had a mic! lol He's that mesmerizing.:happy:

RTT has to be one of my favorite songs ever! I wished he would have performed it on tour.... would have been awesome! :yes:

Personally, I dont think Remember The Time would have worked as part of a concert.

It was fine as a one of performance as part of an award show or something. But I dont think it would of fit in on the Dangerous Tour. I think Michael sensed that as well.

Still one of my favourite songs and videos though.

omg RTT would have been dope... i had voted for that many times for this is it.. but i guess it didnt make it omg... yall forget he rehersal it for the dangerous tour heres the video.. so we seen how it would have been him standing up doing the rountie and stuff. and rtt would have fit right on stage omg that entrance is hottt to death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew7rAvXJXVw

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ew7rAvXJXVw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ew7rAvXJXVw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

omg it would have fit if he done r.the time for the dangerous and this is it and history tour look at it the band is on point and michael is on point and it sounds great liveee

Back