"Michael's Shocking On-Camera Confession!"

They HAD video of Michael... They DID air it Someone must have it!

Yeah id like to see what he said. Ive never seen that video before.

damnit I thought this was something else. :doh:

The "Michael shocking on camera confession"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT04AHymX3A is probably that. The Insider likes to blow things out or proportion. They and Exaggeration Tonight are crazy. The only thing I noticed from that "drug deposition" is how hot Michael looks. :lol: I didn't pay attention to what Insider was sayin' they don't even know what they are talking about. Michael is talking about how he might have been under the influence in the early 2000s not at the time of this deposition. :doh:

edit: wait nvm wrong video. LMFAOO "high on drugs, slurring words" oh my lord Insider bahahahaha. :rofl: I remember watching it, but I don't know what they are talking about "slurring words" :scratch: Some people forget what they are going to say. I do it all the time. I forget words a lot. Oh I'm so "high". :smilerolleyes:

damnit I thought this was something else. :doh:

The "Michael shocking on camera confession"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT04AHymX3A is probably that. The Insider likes to blow things out or proportion. They and Exaggeration Tonight are crazy. The only thing I noticed from that "drug deposition" is how hot Michael looks. :lol: I didn't pay attention to what Insider was sayin' they don't even know what they are talking about. Michael is talking about he might have been under the influence in the early 2000s not at the time of this deposition. :doh:

Thank you... It was not that. He had on a blueish shirt in the Insiders video.

I wouldn't worry about it honestly. The Insider/Exaggeration Tonight, sensationalize anything and EVERYTHING. You probably won't even hear Michael's voice really well because there will be that annoying voice over saying "slurring of words" "high on drugs" and anything else "they" can come up with to say to make Michael look bad.

I'd like to watch the interview I havent seen it either

I wouldn't worry about it honestly. The Insider/Exaggeration Tonight, sensationalize anything and EVERYTHING. You probably won't even hear Michael's voice really well because there will be that annoying voice over saying "slurring of words" "high on drugs" and anything else "they" can come up with to say to make Michael look bad.

I am not looking for a confession. lol. It would just be nice to see him in something that I have never seen him in before. Will make me feel as if he is still alive. I am missing him dearly.

Nope this is tottaly new video for me.It's not the drug deposition! I want to see this so badly.Maybe there is something important.Anyone?Please?

I'm trying to remember what they said in that interview, but I can't recall. My suggestion would be to check the forum for around Sept 25 (when that video was posted on youtube) and see if there are any insider threads.

Never saw this before. Really interested in what he had to say...seems important.

Cant find this anywhere. I want to see that video :\

I remember seeing that before...not sure if it was the whole video or just that part, though.

Ahh I remember that. Just saying about not recalling signing contracts. I think it was the part where he says Weisner and whatever the other name had power of attorney that people hadnt seen.

I remember this but I think I chose not to watch it 'cause that show The Insider and its crappy hosts annoy me!

Back