WHO IS IT on THIS IS IT

Andrew Ryan

Proud Member
Does anybody know the version of Who Is It used in the this is it movie? I'll be grateful if anybody has a DL link or something!! thanx :)

It's an Instrumental of an Early Recording....not remastered :)

No probs. It sux because the left channel has some hiss through out it. Thats how it is on the disc. Like I said it was quick job.

Last edited:
does anyone know if he was going to SING on who is it? or was it just going to be some sot of "break music" so MJ could have a few minutes off backstage to change costume or something?
I'm really curious about this

^^ I think it was just filler music for TII movie. I dont think it was ever going to be used in TII concert.

^^really? if that is the case what are they thinking, who is it is suuuch a masterpiece it should be used:yes:
and I thought that it went very well with the flames, chase scene as they called it? chasing flames around the stage with who is it in the background was PERFECT.. and the girls in that thing hanging in the air went well with the music too

Mike said: I will sing the songs you want. Everybody vote in the site and I"m 100% sure everybody was voted for Give in to me and Who is it too but the songs are different...

Can someone upload The TII Who Is It Instrumental on mediafire please ?

Who Is It (This Is It Instrumental)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=843PCGNW
Can I have this in mp3 format please?

does anyone know if he was going to SING on who is it?
Mo Pleasure (can't remember who he was, but he's part of the band) told me on FaceBook that the song was never rehearsed.

...and the girls in that thing hanging in the air went well with the music too
The Chandelier and Bed scene were going to be used in 'Dirty Diana'. You'll see it as part of the Extras on the DVD :)

Can I have this in mp3 format please?

Mo Pleasure (can't remember who he was, but he's part of the band) told me on FaceBook that the song was never rehearsed.

The Chandelier and Bed scene were going to be used in 'Dirty Diana'. You'll see it as part of the Extras on the DVD :)

ooooh Okey!!! wow DD was going to be HOT!!

I think Michael was going to perform "Who Is It" ..anyone remembers his furniture? I heard he wanted to use one big couch on stage for one of his performances..in the actual video MJ was sitting on one...

whoisittt.jpg

mj_furniture_london_0001_wenn5413613_full.jpg

the band obviously rehearsed the tune but for what reason ?

Mike said: I will sing the songs you want. Everybody vote in the site and I"m 100% sure everybody was voted for Give in to me and Who is it too but the songs are different...

That's what I always wonder, when Michael said at the announcement "I'll be performing the songs my fans wanna hear"

and it was said fans were voting online?

Did any of you here voted?

Obviously, only internet regular fans knew about this because I wasn't connected and never heard about it. But It surprises me that fans would vote to hear the same songs MJ had already performed on stage many times as opposed to hear other songs like Who Is IT, Threatened, Unbreakable, We had enough, Speechless, Escape, etc.

Back