*** Welcome! We want to hear from YOU! ***

Bee

Proud Member
banner2gl.png

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the MJJC Legacy Project section on the board. This will be our base to come together, share ideas, take action, create tributes, give each other tips and do anything to keep Michael's legacy alive. If you don't know what the Legacy Project is, you can read our newsletters and other threads in this section to get more information.

Please feel free to look around in the threads that have been created over the past months, and feel also free to add whatever interesting and important you want to share, with care of course. We are very open for ideas and want to do this together with you all, I repeat, TOGETHER! :D

There is plenty to research, to learn, to create, to help, and to share!

For any examples of projects already taken you could for instance look at the 'Plant A Tree' thread, or the 'E-Mail Alerting System'. We are also busy creating FACT-files on important information, such as at this time we began creating a FACT-file on 'Learning Lessons of MJ' which is to be opened soon!

We hope everyone will participate and get the best out of ourselves for Michael and for our planet.

We have the fullest trust in each and everyone of you!
Keep it up & see you all in here! :flowers:

Re: Welcome! We want to hear from you!

yaaaay we have our own section now Love it :wub: :D

This is so very cool! Much love to you all. Love this new section :wub:

We finally have a section of the board for the Legacy Project and all the wonderful lessons that Michael has taught us and continues to teach us :) Looking forward to working together with all of you preserving Michael's legacy.

With the love L.O.V.E.

This is GREATTT!!! :clapping: WONDERFUL! We now have our own space...:yes: :D
I am so glad for this team...the best team, Kind, Loving, caring...I wonder where we all learned that from...:lol: I am very lucky to work with such amazing people...Thankyou :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Wow this is so great! You guys are amazing. :flowers: Much love to you. I enjoy this new section. :)

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to stop in here and say :hello: as well as to let everyone know that I am here for support & Q&A's. I look forward to hearing from everyone here at MJJCommunity.com and what is on your minds & in your hearts with helping continue Michael's Legacy. We Sincerely Want To Hear From You!
Please feel free to have a look around in The Project Threads,lend your voice and if you have something of your very own that you'd like to contribute here,Please Make a post.
Thank You on behalf of Legacy Project.
:wub:
souldreamer7
Legacy Project

Last edited:

I also wanted to stop by and say hello. I echo many of the comments here. This is a great team and great community. It's all about extending LOVE and compassion. Yes I also want to welcome everyone and encourage your input. We have a lot of great things happening here. We have all come here in the name of Michael and now we are doing things to help preserve his legacy. We look forward to what else we can do to carry on with Michael's vision and preserve his legacy. It's all for L.O.V.E....:wub::angel:

Hello everyone !! I'm new one on MJJC and I just discover this part and I just want to say that it's just great !!! MJ's Fans (with a big F) are just GREAT !! I will try to be a part of them.

it's All for L.O.V.E. and for always

hi

i am here from middle east

i want to share multimedia with u

today , is mj b`day

plz where would i post these stuff ???

:clap::clap:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGUE:dancin::clap:

What an amazing day to call your birthday with Michael's..:cheers::clapping::wub::agree:

I answered all your questions regarding your request for MULTIMEDIA exchange
with MJJC in the Thread you started, please refer to my post there thanks..:2cents::wub:

always,
Moderator MJ TinkerBell..:wub::agree::clapping:

hi

i am here from middle east

i want to share multimedia with u

today , is mj b`day

plz where would i post these stuff ???

Last edited:
im new here, so just feeling myself around the board.
but this is great.

how cool is this :tease:
No Seriously, I'm so chuffed I found you guys again... I've been away too long I know but that happens when you have seen 'heaven' and Michael seriously 'kicked' me back to continue his 'legacy' so here I am 'reporting' for duty... LOL...

Anyway, I'm already a dot in the Tribute portrait... I've met the 'creator' ... Really kind soul... and I've supported the 'earth tree' project here in Belgium...

I'll do what I can okay with my fysicial restrictions :tease:but I'm not going to waist my life in that stupid sofa... I got a mission... Michael's mission!

So, I'll keep checking in guys :cheeky:

Hello. :waving:
I'd like to welcome everyone new & old here. Thank you for sharing your thoughts & ideals and continue to Keep Michaeling!
We appreciate you guys taking part in helping honour Michael Jackson's Legacy. :flowers:
Here's a few of the threads from us at MJJC Legacy Team that will help you get to know more of what's going on. :heart:

MJJC Legacy Project Twitter
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95238

MJJC Legacy Project FaceBook
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96326

Standing Together For Michael
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82083

Make That Change
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79534

Join Us Together for Michael Jackson's Legacy
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97547

Together All The Way
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84820

*Feel free to browse our MJJC Legacy Project forum & threads in News & Announcements for much more!*

:wub:
souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Project Staff

hi everybody! I'm new here. First of all I have to thank you for supporting HTWFC Organization. I'm one of their Event Organizers. It would be wonderful if someday all the fans around the world could be a single organization/community, a single power for MJ.

hi everybody! I'm new here. First of all I have to thank you for supporting HTWFC Organization. I'm one of their Event Organizers. It would be wonderful if someday all the fans around the world could be a single organization/community, a single power for MJ.

That would be an ultimate success in Michael's legacy :)

I posted that I made a Tribute video to Michael's song Butterflies. Someone keeps flagging my Youtube Videos as inappropriate when they aren't. Here's a new link to the video for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back