This Is It - 50th Show (March 6th 2010)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Today, March 6th, is supposed to Michael's 50th and last date at the o2.

July 2009 July 13 July 16 July 18 July 22 July 24 July 26 July 28 July 30 August 2009 August 1 August 3 August 10 August 12 August 17 August 19 August 24 August 26 August 28 August 30 September 2009 September 1 September 3 September 6 September 8 September 10 September 21 September 23 September 27 September 29 January 2010 January 7 January 9 January 12 January 14 January 16 January 18 January 23 January 25 January 27 January 29 February 2010 February 1 February 3 February 8 February 10 February 12 February 16 February 18 February 20 February 22 February 24 March 2010 March 1 March 3 March 6

We should be celebrating, not mourning. Who knows what Michael had planned next or what country he was going to next etc.

Thank you for everything you gave us Michael. You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
Re: This Is It - 50th Show

today was the day he made announcement a year ago we were celebrating. but life played us all. today is march 5 were i live lol

Long live the King of Pop and today for me, yesterday for you was the anniversary of the o2 announcement

it makes no sense..
he was the only true happiness for me.. i can't believe he's gone.
my date is there.. 26th july :cry:

when he made the announcements, march 2010 seemed AGES away.

It was a beautiful dream. I wish there was a way to turn back time, so that we'd never have to wake up and face this reality...

I love you and miss you Michael, everyday.

I was thinking about this all day. I thought was March 10 when it was his last show and this was the day he announced the tour last. Anyway, thanks for posting.

when he made the announcements, march 2010 seemed AGES away.
Exactly, and now.. it feels like it was just yesterday. :( This is so sad.

Rest in peace Michael!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart:

Jesus, I think I need a drink. I forgot about that. I had tickets for tomorrow's show.

March 6...my husband's bday..
February 24...my bday...

What can I say?
So sad..

These last 8 months have been very depressing. I was having a good year last year and then everything just went bad from june 25 on. It sucks how things can change so quickly.

Its so not fair :(
I'd give anything to go back in time a year :/
Still can't bear to take the dates out of my siggy, wednesday would have been my second time :(

Jesus, I think I need a drink. I forgot about that. I had tickets for tomorrow's show.

Me too.
I can't believe this. Sometimes I think it's easier to not think about this stuff.

These last 8 months have been very depressing. I was having a good year last year and then everything just went bad from june 25 on. It sucks how things can change so quickly.
The same here. Everything was going good until this.

That it's been a year since the announcement is simply unbelievable to me :mello:
I mean, are we in some warped time zone or something?? :scratch: I don't see how it could be a year so fast...I can't believe it. I went to London to see Michael the night before the announcement, I remember singing, dancing and chanting outside his hotel with all the fans..I never did see him though. I just can't believe how thwarted and looped 'TIME' seems to have become. On the one hand its slow and depressing since Mike passed, and on the other hand, I can't beleive that the concert's would have been completed by tomorrow. So weird. This is it? This CAN'T be it.... :no: :no:

I would have seen him on 1st August....

I'd rather he'd never have sung or danced again just for him to have lived and be here now.....

I would say try not to dwell on dates and things of that nature..it makes everything harder...I'm dreading june 25th. Its strange how we were so happy finally and then it all ended. We were so close to seeing Mj's vision come to life..if only...

I wish this hadn't been mentioned... :(

Back