Heal The World For Children

Bee

Proud Member
logoside.jpg

Heal The World For Children is a charitable organization founded by Michael Jackson fans from around the world. Inspired by the love and compassion Michael Jackson has shown to humanity and especially to children throughout his life, we have made a commitment to continue his work and celebrate childhood. With our events we hope to bring joy, fun, laughter, and most of all love to disadvantaged and sick children. Please join us in our efforts to heal the world and create a better place for our children and our children's children.

For more information you can e-mail us at:
info@healtheworldforchildren.org

Or add us at the following websites:
Twitter / Facebook

And check out our website:
http://www.healtheworldforchildren.org

DISCLAIMER:
Heal The World For Children is not affiliated with, or sanctioned by, or approved by the following companies or brands:
Michael Jackson, The Michael Jackson Estate, The Michael Jackson Company, Sony, Epic/Sony Music, Heal The World Foundation
or any other entity that is associated with Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
Re: Heal The World For Children - (Updates on Activities & Events)

I thought their hospital visits around the world last year was so touching :) I look forwardto being able to help in any way I can.

NEW EVENT INFORMATION:

We thank all of you for your continuing love and support. Our next event is coming! On Earth Day, around April 22, in multiple cities around the world, we are going to make small steps to take care of our HOME, Planet Earth. Wherever possible, we are planning on planting trees with children and dedicating them to Michael.

Stay tuned for lots more details and how you can help!

Heal the World for Children has my full support for sure!

NEW EVENT INFORMATION:

We thank all of you for your continuing love and support. Our next event is coming! On Earth Day, around April 22, in multiple cities around the world, we are going to make small steps to take care of our HOME, Planet Earth. Wherever possible, we are planning on planting trees with children and dedicating them to Michael.

:punk:

NEW EVENT INFORMATION:

:clapping:

Wow, this is wonderful! Michael would be very proud of it.:yes:

NEW EVENT INFORMATION:

Thank you. I'm very excited to hear more about the event...can't wait for more details. :angel:

NEW EVENT INFORMATION:

This is very sweet. I do volunteer work at my local park in Santa Barbara and we plant trees every weekend. It would be very cool to get involved with something like this :D

Reactions: Bee

This is very sweet. I do volunteer work at my local park in Santa Barbara and we plant trees every weekend. It would be very cool to get involved with something like this :D
That is great!!! Awesome that you do that! Feel free to send an email about it to: healtheworldforchildren@gmail.com

Would be appreciated to get some input about that! :)

I'm so looking forward to this initiative. It should be a lovely event

^ That's great! :)

UPDATE ON EVENT:

Earth Day Contest! If you or your children/friends are under 15, you can send us your creation on this topic: drawings, poems, essays. We would like to include the winners on our newsletter, website and future HTWFC calendars! Please email us and post here your creations by April 1st! Don't forget to dedicate them to Michael.

Can't believe I missed this thread! This is such a beautiful idea, starting a charity to continue Mj's work. Its really something you can all be proud of.

We are happy to hear so many positive replies. Go team! We will post local event details soon. We thank you all for your support.

Heal the World for Children Team

UPDATE ON EVENT:

On Saturday April 10th there will be the Earth Day event for Los Angeles, CA.
We will be volunteering to plant trees in the streets of Northidge with: www.treepeople.org

If you want to physically attent / volunteer you have to send a message to Talin, with the following information:

-Full name
-Mailing address
-Phone number
-Date of birth (if under 18)
-Email address

Here's the link to the event:
http://www.treepeople.org/million-trees-la-street-planting-1

Thank you Mrs. Music! Here's the announcement with all locations.

Heal The World For Children would like to invite you to celebrate International Earth Day!

In the month of April with your help we aim to raise awareness of environmental issues and the need to take care of our planet.

To do this we will be planting trees with children and dedicating them to Michael in different cities around the world:

Mexico City: HTWFC will be volunteering on March 28th, planting trees in a local park

LA: Volunteers will join treepeople.org and Million Trees LA to plant trees in the streets on April 10th.

London: With the children from two inner city schools, we are going to plant trees on their school grounds and dedicate them to Michael. We will work with the teachers to make the day an educational experience that will raise the children’s awareness of environmental issues.

New York City: Our volunteers and their children will join MillionTreesNYC on April 24 and plant trees in Clove Lakes Park, in Michael’s memory.

Romania: We are going to plant trees with secondary school children in their school yard, in the city of Galati. The kids will also learn about environmental issues, listen to Michael’s message and get a chance to be creative while drawing or writing about Earth Day.

Many organizations around the world need your help with planting trees. Please look up one in your area and consider volunteering with them. Please join us in celebrating this day for Michael by planting your own tree sapling and sending a picture of you and the tree to our email address below. We will put up a gallery of your pictures, planting trees for Michael around the world, on our website!

Much love,

All at HTWFC
logoEARTHDAYFINAL-01.jpg

healtheworldforchildren@gmail.com
www.healtheworldforchildren.org

Last edited:

In order to raise funds to buy trees or for our next event, International Children's Festival on Michael's birthday, we crafted mugs with Michael's giving tree. They are cute!
givingtreemug.jpg

Please donate if you can't participate to our events by clicking on the link below via PayPal. Or go plant a tree yourself and send us pics! God bless.

HTWFC Staff
http://www.healtheworldforchildren.org/shop.html

These are wonderful. I just went and bought two mugs and two t-shirts. Thank you! Peace and love.. :angel:

In order to raise funds to buy trees or for our next event, International Children's Festival on Michael's birthday, we crafted mugs with Michael's giving tree. They are cute!
givingtreemug.jpg

Please donate if you can't participate to our events by clicking on the link below via PayPal. Or go plant a tree yourself and send us pics! God bless.

HTWFC Staff

Please visit our website, as we just uploaded the April Newsletter.
If there are people in NYC that want to join the ED event, please let me know.
LOVE

I'll post the newsletter in here for people! :)

Hi,

Heal The World For Children would like to invite you to celebrate International Earth Day with us and read our first monthly newsletter!

In the month of April with your help we aim to raise awareness of environmental issues and the need to take care of our planet, a message very close to Michael's heart.

To do this we will be planting trees with children and dedicating them to Michael in different cities around the world: Los Angeles, New York City, London, Galati/Romania and Mexico City. Please read more details in our newsletter at http://www.healtheworldforchildren.org/index.html

Here are some ways you can get involved and make Michael proud:

* If you live where we organize events, please email us to sign up and for more details
* If you live somewhere else, please look up one organization that is planning similar events in your area and consider volunteering with them. Please join us in celebrating this day for Michael by planting your own tree sapling and sending a picture of you and the tree to our email address. We will put up a gallery of your pictures on our website!
* You can also help us raise funds for trees and our upcoming Children's Festival on Michael's birthday by buying a "Giving tree" mug on our website

On our Facebook page, you can see some pictures from the lovely tree planting event we already held in Mexico City: http://www.facebook.com/healtheworldforchildren

Much love,

Your friends at HTWFC

healtheworldforchildren@gmail.com
www.healtheworldforchildren.org
http://twitter.com/htwForChildren

Mrs. Music, is there a way to put an announcement in the News section so that more people sign up for the local events in LA, NYC and London by emailing us?

Thanks!

The Giving Tree mugs have arrived!

It’s an actual picture of the giving tree on both sides of the mug. 100% of the proceeds will go towards our Earth Day events and 2nd annual Children’s Festival. 100%! Whichever country you purchase from, the funds will go to that region’s events (if we don’t have events in your area, they will be shared among all locations).

It’s $15 plus shipping and handling and you can purchase it here:

We are shipping it from the US so if you’d like to save on shipping charges outside of the country, combine your orders with your local friends or let one of our staff members know and we can bulk ship it to them.

Here's an example of the actual mug:
24743_121487951198121_100000107507138_310136_4431649_n.jpg

Thanks Mrs. Music. I placed an order for a mug with my t-shirt. Received the t-shirt. It's good to know that the mugs have arrived. I can't wait to receive it.

I hope you're doing well. Hugs and love...:angel::wub:

The Giving Tree mugs have arrived!

It’s an actual picture of the giving tree on both sides of the mug. 100% of the proceeds will go towards our Earth Day events and 2nd annual Children’s Festival. 100%! Whichever country you purchase from, the funds will go to that region’s events (if we don’t have events in your area, they will be shared among all locations).

It’s $15 plus shipping and handling and you can purchase it here:

We are shipping it from the US so if you’d like to save on shipping charges outside of the country, combine your orders with your local friends or let one of our staff members know and we can bulk ship it to them.

Here's an example of the actual mug:
24743_121487951198121_100000107507138_310136_4431649_n.jpg

Reactions: Bee

Thanks Mrs. Music. I placed an order for a mug with my t-shirt. Received the t-shirt. It's good to know that the mugs have arrived. I can't wait to receive it.

I hope you're doing well. Hugs and love...:angel::wub:

I received my mugs today. How beautiful they are. :better:

Hi gals,
For our next event, Children's Festival on Michael's birthday, I'm trying to figure out if we can get enough dedicated volunteers to organize it in NYC too this year.

How can we get the word out and see who signs up? I'm thinking if we have a team of about 10 people organizing it we should be ok.

Please give suggestions! Thanks

Hi gals,
For our next event, Children's Festival on Michael's birthday, I'm trying to figure out if we can get enough dedicated volunteers to organize it in NYC too this year.

How can we get the word out and see who signs up? I'm thinking if we have a team of about 10 people organizing it we should be ok.

Please give suggestions! Thanks

I see that you already sent out some tweets earlier today, which I thought was a good idea. Also, maybe you can launch a FB page, which is how many of the groups are gathering interest for their events. You can request to retweet when you tweet out. When you initiate a group on FB, not only will see the original event announcement and any subsequent announcements, people can become fans and then when we become fans, that is also posted on our wall if that is how we have it configured. Just a few thoughts...

Peace, love andg hugs :angel::wub:

^ There is already a Facebook-page, Windy! ;) It's in the opening post but will put it here too:

Facebook

Back