Let's Play! The MJ Song Title Game!

TheChosenOne

Proud Member
Allright! Let's have some fun. The object of the game is to tell a never-ending story. The rules are simple:

[1] The story must contain titles from MJ/Jacksons/J5 song titles.

[2] Wherever the poster before you leaves off, you continue the story from there.

[3] You cannot use ANY of the song titles used by the poster before you.

I'll go first!

The morning of the wedding dawned bright and clear. A wonderfully romantic day. The staff at the HEARTBREAK HOTEL had gone out all out for the famous couple BILLIE JEAN Rogers and BEN Jackson.

The happy couple were woken the shrill ringing of the phone. The voice on the other line was low and deep. It said "I have looked at your relationship horoscope and I have to say it is a BAD idea for you too to get married. In fact I would say it was downright DANGEROUS! If I were you I would call the whole thing off."

There was soft click as the line was disconnected and a strong, almost violent knocking on the door ...

the door then swung open and they both let out a SCREAM. There standing at the door was SMOOTH CRIMINAL *they could tell, he looked pretty damn smooth* they told him to BEAT IT but he stood there. then...

the criminal gazes deeply into the eyes of the bride as if he wants to steal her and FLY AWAY to somewhere more exciting. The criminal proceeds to grab the bride by the wrist in an attempt to whisk her away. The bride yells "LEAVE ME ALONE" but soon sees that the eyes of the criminal are shouting "GIVE IN TO ME." she calms herself a bit and mumbles "THIS IS IT" the adventure i've been dreaming of. The bride glances at her groom one last time and is out the door with the criminal soon after. The groom stands there motionless in a trance like state, he is SPEECHLESS.

The groom then says to himself, "they may think that SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE but I will never let her go that easily. That criminal knows, that THE GIRL IS MINE." The groom chases after the criminal and his bride and after he catches up to them, he yells out to the criminal, "YOU WANNA BE STARTIN SOMETHIN'?" The criminal then walks up slowly to the groom and says in a taunting voice, "SHE DRIVES ME WILD...."

''Oh,this is TORTURE!''The groom 'SHOUTS' ''Oh yeah,well I'm UNBREAKBLE!''the SMOOTH CRIMINAL responded...

"You are going to have do better than that!"

Meanwhile back at the hotel, the manager was frantically calling the police, not realising that a TABLOID JUNKIE was standing nearby taking notes.

"The criminal looked DANGEROUS," said the manager. "I could not tell if he was BLACK OR WHITE because he was wearing a mask and gloves but he was tall and I could tell he was SCARED OF THE MOON."

"What?" whispered the junkie and he rushed off to call his favourite tabloid. "WHO IS IT?"

It´s SOMEONE IN THE DARK said the manager.If you give me MONEY I might REMEMBER THE TIME when I saw him.

Back