any bone thugs n harmony fans on here

I wouldnt say im a fan as i do not know that much about 'em at all, but i do like their flow and their song called "Crossroads". Its so emotional when you see Eazy-E (who had passed away) at the end......wow. Makes me think of mj right now. Your thread makes me think of that video i saw on Youtube a long time ago in which Bone thugs n harmony rap in front of Eazy-E . Here you go :

[youtube]d3FevU79eZU[/youtube]

Lol watching it again makes me smile, Krayzie is so skilled. How does he do that ?

mjfan1990 since you're a huge fan, do you know when and how he found out he could do this ? Who made him do it ? (i.e who influenced him ?)

Who can rap the fastest ? Bizzy, Krayzie or another member of the group. What is the role of each member of the group, i.e who writes the lyrics, etc..... ? What else can they do in terms of entertainment ? For example, can they direct videos (by the way, how many videos did they direct for their songs) ? What have they done business wise , for example, do they own brands ? (clothes or whatever)
Do they have any protégé ?

Last edited:
I wouldnt say im a fan as i do not know that much about 'em at all, but i do like their flow and their song called "Crossroads". Its so emotional when you see Eazy-E (who had passed away) at the end......wow. Makes me think of mj right now. Your thread makes me think of that video i saw on Youtube a long time ago in which Bone thugs n harmony rap in front of Eazy-E . Here you go :

[youtube]d3FevU79eZU[/youtube]

Lol watching it again makes me smile, Krayzie is so skilled. How does he do that ?

mjfan1990 since you're a huge fan, do you know when and how he found out he could do this ? Who made him do it ? (i.e who influenced him ?)

Who can rap the fastest ? Bizzy, Krayzie or another member of the group. What is the role of each member of the group, i.e who writes the lyrics, etc..... ? What else can they do in terms of entertainment ? For example, can they direct videos (by the way, how many videos did they direct for their songs) ? What have they done business wise , for example, do they own brands ? (clothes or whatever)
Do they have any protégé ?

i don't know that much but all i know is they were influenced by many artist and michael jackson was one of them and i think who can rap the fastest is between bizzy & flesh and idk and i tried to answer your question forgive me

i don't know that much but all i know is they were influenced by many artist and michael jackson was one of them and i think who can rap the fastest is between bizzy & flesh and idk and i tried to answer your question forgive me

Do not apologize lol. :) After all, i could have used google to get answers. Thx for the thread.

I love Bone Thugz! Don't think many of their tracks can out do Crossroads though.

Here are the first parts of three jewels i just found, watch these on youtube if need be to be able to click on the next parts on the right. Hurry before it gets taken off youtube:

Last edited:
They did a track with Eazy-E as well but can't remember the full title..."Move For The $" I think?

tumblr_llsh0aY5Fi1qaf8mxo1_500.png

Thanks Thriller. I wish i could transfer the bone thugs n harmony posts (the ones on the snoop page) here. :)

Thanks for your answer Silouette, i had not listened to Paper Paper, Breakdown and Shoot Em Up. Funny to hear from a woman, especially from a nice person. "Oh i like Shoot Em Up.", lol. :)

Guys look at what i found, this very recent gem/fire ball !!!!! A few days ago Krayzie said something along the lines of "BET never invited us for a cypher so we'll do our own cypher. We've already shot it, we'll let BET broadcast their cypher then we'll make ours available." My favourite part is Bizzy's. This right here ?! Ffffffire, fffffaya !!!! Fire alert !!!! Fire alert !!!!! In case you can't see the full title of this video, it's "Bone Thugs N Harmony - 20Year Anniversary Cypher (prod. by Dj Quik)".

Last edited:
Oh man how can i have missed this thread! I am the biggest Bone Fan! st clair east 1999! Bone are big fans of Mj, ESP krayzie Bone! He has a radio show called the Quickfix with Keef "The Bum" G as his co-host, and he spent one episode just talking about how there was a major conspiracy about MJ and how much he love him.

^^ Yeah i Saw Bizzy and Breal it was real funny, how he kept coughing:p

^^^ Lol, you saw it ? I did not think there were mjjc members who watched B-Real's channel for some reason. Did Bizzy really spit in a dollar bill lol ? He tapped out lol, "Hold on, hold on."

Oh i think i know the radio show you're referring to. It still exists ? I watched it twice but did not know it still existed. Did you like Bone Thugs' performance at the Bet Hip Hop Awards 2013 ? :)

Oh by the way, did you see watch the episode of GGN (Snoop's internet show) with Bizzy and Flesh ? Snoop asked 'em what they would be if they were not rapping. Flesh said "a judge or a senator". Guess what Bizzy said lol.

Hitman/truck driver haha. :D

Last edited:
^^^ Lol, you saw it ? I did not think there were mjjc members who watched B-Real's channel for some reason. Did Bizzy really spit in a dollar bill lol ? He tapped out lol, "Hold on, hold on."

Oh i think i know the radio show you're referring to. It still exists ? I watched it twice but did not know it still existed. Did you like Bone Thugs' performance at the Bet Hip Hop Awards 2013 ? :)

Oh by the way, did you see watch the episode of GGN (Snoop's internet show) with Bizzy and Flesh ? Snoop asked 'em what they would be if they were not rapping. Flesh said "a judge or a senator". Guess what Bizzy said lol.

Hitman/truck driver haha. :D

Haha, Bizzy has always been a character, i was laughing the whole time. Spitting in the dollar bill that's some funny stuff.

Yeah the quickfix show is still on every Wednesday. It's a good show and plattform to get to know Krayzie. I will tell you the truth man, I was a little bumped out that Lay wasn't there but the rest put on a superb performance, Esp Bizzy. I liked the performance on the Arsenio Hall Show, all 5 live:)

Hahaha! The hitman/truckdriver part was hilarious. Bizzy was totally zoned out tho:p

^^^ They performed on Arsenio's show ? Thanks for telling me, i'll youtube that. You said "all 5". Is Layzie still in the group or not ? Was his solo career successful ?

That would surprise me if Layzie was there too. Unless he's finished work and Krayzie Bone has forgiven him that quickly!

^^^ They performed on Arsenio's show ? Thanks for telling me, i'll youtube that. You said "all 5". Is Layzie still in the group or not ? Was his solo career successful ?

Yeah they performed Crossroads and everything 100. Tbh i don't know what is up with lay and his solo ventures now. Last time i heard he was embarking on a solo tour but no word about it now tho.

Crossroads
[youtube]GutqlG1j9Z4[/youtube]

Everything 100
[youtube]_FYdxq4icXs[/youtube]

[youtube]mlVZFtzL2JI[/youtube]

That would surprise me if Layzie was there too. Unless he's finished work and Krayzie Bone has forgiven him that quickly!

Haha!, Yeah, Idk what is going on with Lay, I don't think it's just a dispute with Kray but some personal problems too.

Back