BlackOrWhite Coat and TheWayYouMakeMeFeel Shirt

He is 4 ever

Proud Member
Hello!
Im searching for two TII outfits! Do anyone know who I can find the outfits???
The Red Lion shirt I have!!!

But the Two other clothings I haven't found!

So please help me to find the Outfits or other from TII!

where did you get the red lion shirt from?and how much was it?sorruy don,t know about the others,oh sorry the pants he was wearing for earthsong there were some on ebay,i think you have to type in ed hardy michael jackson

I absolutely LOVE the BOW jacket! It's too cool, and looks incredible on him! Michael can wear anything!

Does anyone know where to get the blue t-shirt under the white jacket Michael wears in TII?

You mean the BOW jacket that Zaldy made with the studs or the Black coat he was wearing at the rehearsals? , the TWMMF shirt i think is the same as the Mission Lion shirt but Blue

No, I mean the Blue T-shirt

045.jpg

Anyone knows where to get this one?

You mean the BOW jacket that Zaldy made with the studs or the Black coat he was wearing at the rehearsals? , the TWMMF shirt i think is the same as the Mission Lion shirt but Blue

I really like the black coat he wore at rehearsals for BOW. Does anyone know anything about that?

Just wanted to say the Lion shirt should have 777. Another Lion shirt does not (this is seen in Beat It footage without the silver jacket and IJCSLY etc.).

The Red Lion Shirt with the 777 was from the 23rd, as seen with TDCAU, Jam, J5 Medley and TWYMMF, and Beat It with silver jacket (on the cherry picker). BOW appears to be from the 23rd too. The red shirt without 777 was from a different concert, he wore it in Thriller and Earth Song (last day).

Back