Ke$ha

Jan

Proud Member
She is kind of entertaining for me and i like her um…whorey style-talk… look.
But almost everyone i asked about her look said that she's just not good looking/ugly… well one asked if i am like Kurt Cobain(with same taste in women).

UK+Film+Premiere+Oustide+Arrivals+xCRCDNS4-1ul.jpg

[youtube]Htiz_LnqOj0 [/youtube]

[youtube]gW3Vb3jXmBs[/youtube]

Anyone here want to check her parties?

music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PzximQhVxw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWJ5_2u6DqM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PlqRPu7td8

Re: Kesha

Let's just say I would be so ashamed if she was my daughter.

Ewww, talentless and sets a bad example to teens...

Whatever, she's a one "hit" wonder and will die off soon if she hasn't already.

Oh, don't be jealous….can't you just ignore thread?
But yet you spelled her name perfectly correct....
It's Kesha...with a dollar sign- $, Ke$ha. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for that I did. :( I do confess that It was rude of me to do that to a fan thread. And Tik Tok is my guilty pleasure.:)

Now going away from the thread now.......

She is okay but i think she will fade off. And some of her lyrics are crap, like Blah Blah Blah. But she makes some good songs though. 5/10 :D

Should have been more of a role model

Omg you know what, pretty shoked in myself! I quite like Ke$ha!!! Normally my music taste would be completely disgusted my this, but no! haha
My sister has been making me listen to it and its actually growing on me! And i may buy her album! :D
I dont think she is really a bad role model for young people, compared to whats out today and what is good role model is often really bad music in my oppinion! hehe

Michael's a good role model of course! , but im 14 and ive got a very, very dirty mind :shifty: all because of him! haha

Last edited:
well, what bothers me is, the media got all high and mighty wanting to believe that MJ died a druggie, but the record company goes ahead and promotes someone who already looks like she's on something...

it makes the media look like hypocrites.

maybe she's not on something, but she looks it. can u imagine the nasty press MJ would get, if he had that sorta look about his expression? they would be sure to say he was on something...yet the media promotes that 'look' in everybody else.

Last edited:
:lol:

She's a guilty pleasure of mine... :hide:

I'm sooooooorrrryyy, people. :D I have no idea why. I am usually the first ones who get turned off at artists like these but I like the way she 'raps' her song. I listened to her album and it has quite a few deep gems but she chooses to release all those party crappy songs.

Surprisingly, she doesn't annoy me like Lady Gaga YET because people don't take her that seriously.

:lol:

She's a guilty pleasure of mine... :hide:

I'm sooooooorrrryyy, people. :D I have no idea why. I am usually the first ones who get turned off at artists like these but I like the way she 'raps' her song. I listened to her album and it has quite a few deep gems but she chooses to release all those party crappy songs.

Surprisingly, she doesn't annoy me like Lady Gaga YET because people don't take her that seriously.

OMG! I know...I guess its because she doesn't try as hard to be a serious whack lol like look at me, Im whack! (Lady Gaga)...ugh!

OMG! I know...I guess its because she doesn't try as hard to be a serious whack lol like look at me, Im whack! (Lady Gaga)...ugh!

I know right. I'm back to being 'ergh' with her.

She's too gimmicky.

Her antics are starting to lose it's novelty. People don't get surprised anymore at what she wears. She tries so hard. She should have a barrier against her offstage life and her as an artist.

I know right. I'm back to being 'ergh' with her.

She's too gimmicky.

Her antics are starting to lose it's novelty. People don't get surprised anymore at what she wears. She tries so hard. She should have a barrier against her offstage life and her as an artist.

I see what you guys mean. I think Kesha makes fun music. Nothing more nothing less. She doesn't pretend to be more than that. ( unlike Lady gaga)
I guess she is a guilty pleasure to a lot of people since so many say they hate her yet she had a number one album and a hit single. I don't know if she will last though.

Sucks.

She's one of those singers who you listen to on the radio and their song is catchy the first couple times you hear it, and then you realize how much they blow and how ****ing stupid what you're listening to is. That "Blah Blah Blah" song came on while I was driving to school the other day, and I considered driving over a bridge over the fact that she is wealthy. I didn't do it though because there was something I had to watch on TV that night.

Sucks.

She's one of those singers who you listen to on the radio and their song is catchy the first couple times you hear it, and then you realize how much they blow and how ****ing stupid what you're listening to is. That "Blah Blah Blah" song came on while I was driving to school the other day, and I considered driving over a bridge over the fact that she is wealthy. I didn't do it though because there was something I had to watch on TV that night.

:lmao:

by Marc Hogan | March 21 2017 | Pitchfork
90862537.jpg

Kesha has been dealt another big defeat in her ongoing legal battle with Dr. Luke. The singer and the producer have been fighting in New York court since 2014, when the producer sued the singer for defamation and she countersued based on her assertions of rape and other abuse. In a decision released today, a judge has rejected Kesha’s attempt to amend her claims against Dr. Luke. Representatives for Kesha and Dr. Luke weren’t immediately available to respond to Pitchfork’s requests for comment.

In January, Kesha’s legal team asked a judge for permission to amend her claims against Dr. Luke. In the amended lawsuit, Kesha claimed Dr. Luke’s companies Prescription and KMI broke their contracts with her by failing to report and pay royalties. She also claimed Dr. Luke broke the general assumption of “good faith” that is implied in every contract through his alleged years of verbal abuse and physical threats against Kesha and his alleged failure, since February 2016, to expedite the release of her third album. She asked for judgments declaring the Prescription and KMI contracts invalid after the release of her third album, contending that she would otherwise need court supervision or help from Sony and claiming that the contracts violate a California labor law requiring all music contracts to end within seven years.

Now, in a 10-page ruling, New York Supreme Court Justice Shirley Kornreich has denied Kesha's request on all points. Kesha can’t claim breach of contract against KMI, the judge ruled, because her accounting statement, as provided by a witness for Dr. Luke, shows she owed Dr. Luke $1.3 million in royalties, and she did not provide her own evidence in rebuttal. Kesha can’t claim breach of contract against Prescription, Kornreich found, because she failed to give notice of the allegedly unsent accounting statements and royalty payments (as required under the contract). For the reasons above, the judge wrote, Kesha also can’t claim Dr. Luke failed to act in “good faith.”

Kornreich also rejected Kesha’s request for a judgment declaring her contracts invalid after the arrival of her third album. In Kesha’s argument that she would need court supervision or Sony’s assistance to keep fulfilling the contract otherwise, she maintained Dr. Luke’s contract with Sony “purportedly ends in March 2017.” She also contended that “Dr. Luke’s verbal abuse and physical threats against Kesha were not foreseeable” when the deals were made. The judge ruled it is “speculative” whether Sony’s contract with Dr. Luke ends this month. She also wrote that Dr. Luke’s “allegedly abusive behavior was foreseeable,” noting, “Kesha has admitted that Gottwald’s alleged abuse began at the outset of their relationship in 2005.” As for the California labor law requiring music contracts to end within seven years, the judge ruled Kesha can’t make a claim on this basis because her contracts were subject only to New York law.

In April 2016, Kornreich dismissed almost all of Kesha’s claims against Dr. Luke, including allegations of hate crimes and emotional distress, but didn’t dismiss her claims relating to contractual issues. Two months earlier, the judge denied Kesha a preliminary injunction that would have allowed her to sign to a label other than Dr. Luke’s Sony Music imprint Kemosabe Records while the case unfolded. (Kesha appealed.) Since then, Kesha has overhauled her legal team and dropped the 2014 lawsuit lawsuit she originally filed against Dr. Luke in California. More recently, Dr. Luke has moved to subpoena a Kesha fan and, in his own amended claims filed in January, alleged that Kesha sent Lady Gaga text messages claiming that Dr. Luke raped both Kesha and another female recording artist. In Tennessee, meanwhile, according to court documents viewed by Pitchfork, lawyers for Dr. Luke and Kesha's mother, Pebe Sebert, have been holding conferences toward a potential settlement of Dr. Luke’s libel claims against Pebe.

Have never been a fan of her music, although I got some of her catchy songs in my playlist. I heard she suffered at the hands of her producer but is now free from her contract and now moving on. Good for her.

And now we got this. I was surprised though when I came across a new release from her. Definitely far from the autotuned tracks she used to have. Loving her latest songs. I just heard "Praying" and "Learn to Let Go". Will take these two over "Blah Blah Blah" and "Tik Tok". :)

Back