Who is this guy? Edit: It's Lane Lassiter!

Pentum

Dark Lady H2O
Really, I want to know. Any information, name, etc? This is not Edward Moss, E'casnova, Navi, Earnest Valentino or Jason Jackson!
51120351_1258109879_1039489028_l.jpg

michaeljackson3.jpg

Nose looks fake, but this may be one of the closest look alikes there is.

Tell me what you think! :)

Last edited:
Re: Who is this guy?

IZ JAXCON JAXKON!

Private joke.

It really is sad that someone would undergo this much surgery to look like someone else...Michael was a beautiful individual inside and out...no one could ever be him.

oh GREAT. just before i go to bed.
sorry but..
oh god.
that is not nice.

:scratch:

I see no problem with that. If he feels so happy, what's wrong? I see this as a tribute that he wanted to make Michael trying to be as similar as possible with him.

Michael always knew the millions of impersonators out there. I think for him it is not interested in beautiful/ugly or dancing good/bad. I believe Michael was always very grateful and honored the work of impersonators and always respected for that.

For me, all that all the impersonators do is a tribute (and by admiration) to Michael.

It's just my opinion. :)

Last edited:

i do think he is the closest lookalike!! without a doubt!

Michael always knew the millions of impersonators out there. I think for him it is not interested in beautiful/ugly or dancing good/bad. I believe Michael was always very grateful and honored the work of impersonators and always respected for that.

For me, all that all the impersonators do is a tribute (and by admiration) to Michael.

It's just my opinion. :)

A tribute is not a tribute if the impersonator in question is doing a horrible job at what they do. So YES it's all about the dancing, and how they look. If you're gonna do something, do it well. It's what Michael was taught and it's something all impersonators should strive for.

A tribute is not a tribute if the impersonator in question is doing a horrible job at what they do. So YES it's all about the dancing, and how they look. If you're gonna do something, do it well. It's what Michael was taught and it's something all impersonators should strive for.

i agree :)

l_d75e90ecf6913a65c42a7c08c1d4196c.jpg

l_a220781be1ce671e952270c48193e7c6.jpg

I don't think he had any surgeries at all. Maybe for the fake nose to put on.

Wow, especially the last one.

Just checked his myspace he has pics with Katherine Jackson and Priscilla Presley... and looks like he's been doing this since the 80s.

On one pic it says 'first time performing since my surgery' whatever surgery that is i don't know.

Some pics are just like... no. but others he does have a resemblance.

l_429a25ff63ec01d753919781ae70ece1.jpg

Sorry to say, but he must be really obsessed.

I do appreciate the people who are tribute artists of Michael.
But to give up your life, to look exactly and do exactly like the person you admire so much...? :blink:

I don't really see a goal in that, or a purpose :blush:

Sorry to say, but he must be really obsessed.

I do appreciate the people who are tribute artists of Michael.
But to give up your life, to look exactly and do exactly like the person you admire so much...? :blink:

I don't really see a goal in that, or a purpose :blush:

totally agree :punk:

He looks frightening.

He sure does, and Michael Jackson never looked frightening. Sorry but I find this tribute artist quite repulsive. I'm no fan of any tribute artists, but this guy has got to be the repulsive looking one I've ever seen. The nearest he comes to looking like Michael, is a scene in Ghosts when Michael pulls the skin of his face and his face is stretched. Because this tribute artist has one hell of a round and wide face.

I think he puts some sort of gel on his nose to look it more like michael's but that doenst work at all :S

He sure does, and Michael Jackson never looked frightening. Sorry but I find this tribute artist quite repulsive. I'm no fan of any tribute artists, but this guy has got to be the repulsive looking one I've ever seen. The nearest he comes to looking like Michael, is a scene in Ghosts when Michael pulls the skin of his face and his face is stretched. Because this tribute artist has one hell of a round and wide face.

I hope he doesn't read this forum because I think he'd be hurt with this.

Wow, he looks just like him...its crazy that he would change his entire face to be an MJ look alike though.

Back