French MJ Fans

Word Smith Sr

Proud Member
Since i live in France, i was wondering how many MJJC members are french-speaking. Just to have an idea, could the french-speaking members raise their hand please ? :)

Guys

Just to let you all know that I am now allowing you all you speak your native language in your very own dedicated country thread, as you have one already here you may carry on.

Thanks

Gaz

Merci Gaz. :)

I'm here since so long and I was waiting for some french people! xD I'm here! :tease: lol

Salut Mjkop :), à part Calotte12 et toi j'ai pas vu de francophones à MJJC lol. Il y a un autre membre qui a écrit en français une fois mais je ne me souviens plus de son pseudo. :scratch:

Je suis finlandais mais je parle un peu francais, c'est une très belle langue. J'irai en France en Avril :D

Merci Gaz. :)

Salut Mjkop :), à part Calotte12 et toi j'ai pas vu de francophones à MJJC lol. Il y a un autre membre qui a écrit en français une fois mais je ne me souviens plus de son pseudo. :scratch:

Et moi alors? LOL.

Coucou :** Je suis Polonais mais je parle un peu francais..
J'aime la langue, mais pardonnez-moi de mes erreurs:)

Bisous:**

btw. I love your musicians : Shy'm ,Leslie et M.Pokora ;)

Last edited:

Do not apologize, there r some mistakes here and there but i can still understand you. Even though i do not listen to her, i think Shy'm is kinda good, i do not know about Leslie and M.Pokora music. How come you know about them ?

Oh that's good that u understand me :)
i have family in France so i don't write very good in this lang but i think speak very well...

I know about them because my friend listen a lof of french music so i must too..
hihi no just a joke..

There you go.. ( i like them but some songs )
Leslie :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57W9lxWCQu8
I like Leslie but more like Shy'm.

and i love M.Pokora - Matt Pokora vel Matthieu Tota
his Pas sans toi..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_w6nJlMy24

You have good music new and older..

Oh that's good that u understand me :)
i have family in France so i don't write very good in this lang but i think speak very well...

I know about them because my friend listen a lof of french music so i must too..
hihi no just a joke..

There you go.. ( i like them but some songs )
Leslie :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57W9lxWCQu8
I like Leslie but more like Shy'm.

and i love M.Pokora - Matt Pokora vel Matthieu Tota
his Pas sans toi..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_w6nJlMy24

You have good music new and older..

Hi :),

Thx for the links but what i meant was, i do not really like their music lol. No disrespect to them.

Oh ok i understand you wrong ..
hihi sorry my mistake.
But you know we both LOVE Michael and other music is other music ..

J'ai pas vu grand monde depuis que je suis là! On est en minorité je crois! lol

Je suis finlandais mais je parle un peu francais, c'est une très belle langue. J'irai en France en Avril :D

Great! :) Where will you travel to ?? :)

Omlette du fromage...omlette du fromage?!

lol

Ton français est bon! :)

Hi everyone, I'd love to know what you think of the French version of I Just Can't Stop Loving You. I've have a thread about the three versions we have of this song. Would you share your thought about it here:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2702392#post2702392

Hello how r u ? :),

Um how could i put it ?

I discovered this version thx to the remastered version of the bad album in 2001 or 2002. It was a part of the bonus tracks along with the spanish version of "IJCSLY". I prefer the spanish version. I do not remember the whole song but in french the chorus sounds um, kinda ackward, they could have chosen other words to make it flow more smoothly.

Hi Pac, I'm quite well & thanks for your response. I wish they had included the French version on all versions of the Bad special edition. Actually it would have been nice to have the full english version w/the spoken beginning too.

Hello how r u ? :),

Um how could i put it ?

I discovered this version thx to the remastered version of the bad album in 2001 or 2002. It was a part of the bonus tracks along with the spanish version of "IJCSLY". I prefer the spanish version. I do not remember the whole song but in french the chorus sounds um, kinda ackward, they could have chosen other words to make it flow more smoothly.

Je suis français moi aussi, je vient de Strasbourg, mais en faite ca fait pratiquement 16 ans que je vit aux States(New York)

Je suis français moi aussi, je vient de Strasbourg, mais en faite ca fait pratiquement 16 ans que je vit aux States(New York)

Salut MJKing985 ça va ? :)

Tu as de la chance de vivre à New York (tu n'as pas perdu ton français) tu nous inviteras un de ces jours lol.

J'y suis allé deux fois (même si j'y ai pas fais grand chose). J'aurais bien aimé y vivre mais apparemment c'est plus aussi facile qu'avant avec le 11 septembre. Comment as-tu fais ?

Je suis allé à l'aéroport Kennedy après le 11 septembre et peu après être descendu de l'avion, il y avait une dame au regard glacial qui examinait mon passeport en me posant des questions d'une façon un peu froide lol. Sinon tu y fais quoi à New York si c'est pas trop indiscret ? Excuse-moi pour le cliché mais la criminalité aux USA est aussi élevée qu'on le dit ?

Last edited:
Back