Are There Any NHL Hockey Fans Here?

Re: any NHL Hockey fans on here

I love love love hockey too but unfortunately I don't have the access to NHL games on my tv so I only follow it from the news :(

Kinda support the Montreal Canadians but still waiting for Quebec (my city) to get back a NHL hockey team (we've lost the Quebec Nordiques in 1994-95)

Yeah i love NHL...i support all the Canadian teams except the Habs hee hee.Good win for the Leafs last night!

Hockey is my favorite sport. I'm from New Jersey, and the Devils are my favorite team. They have the Penguins tonight, and the Devils will wear the green/red uniforms that I grew up watching them, for the first time since they switched to red/black in '94 or so! I'm actually listening to the pre-game as I type.

what's your favorite team
Well because I can't watch the games I don't have any ultimate favourite but I like Minnesota Wild :) And then I'll just cheer for all the Finnish players you got there :lol:

Hockey is my favorite sport. I'm from New Jersey, and the Devils are my favorite team. They have the Penguins tonight, and the Devils will wear the green/red uniforms that I grew up watching them, for the first time since they switched to red/black in '94 or so! I'm actually listening to the pre-game as I type.

Congrats on the win and hope you enjoyed the jerseys! I know New Jersey say they will never issue a third jersey but i think they should do it with the red/green jersey!

Here I am. The team I go for is the Boston Bruins. My favourite players of Bruins, past and present are Cam Neely and Milan Lucic. I grew up watching "Hockey Night In Canada" with my dad all the time, he loves "Coaches Corner" with Ron McLean and Don Cherry. I got the blood of the Bruins like my dad. I wacthed the game live with him over 10 years ago when the Bruins and the Toronto Maple Leafs played their final game at the Maple Leaf Garden, but my dad went to see live hockey more than I do, he want to Montreal and Ottawa.

The NHL Playoffs tomorrow, any of you guys watching it? They're on Versus, RDS (French), TSN & CBC. To those who can't access to these games on these channel we are very sorry to hear it. Here's the schedule of those games:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebymonth.htm

Hockey fans!! Aweeeesome!:D I used to play hockey, but I had to quit!:( Anyway, I don't watch NHL cause I'm from norway, but I try to keep up, it's one of my dreams to watch a NHL game! Don't have a favourite team but I do like Jose Theodore! Iv'e seen some amaaaazing saves!

Here I am. The team I go for is the Boston Bruins. My favourite players of Bruins, past and present are Cam Neely and Milan Lucic. I grew up watching "Hockey Night In Canada" with my dad all the time, he loves "Coaches Corner" with Ron McLean and Don Cherry. I got the blood of the Bruins like my dad. I wacthed the game live with him over 10 years ago when the Bruins and the Toronto Maple Leafs played their final game at the Maple Leaf Garden, but my dad went to see live hockey more than I do, he want to Montreal and Ottawa.

The NHL Playoffs tomorrow, any of you guys watching it? They're on Versus, RDS (French), TSN & CBC. To those who can't access to these games on these channel we are very sorry to hear it. Here's the schedule of those games:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebymonth.htm

Hey there...lucky you getting to see a game at MLG..How far do you see the Bruins going? I'm rooting for the Canucks and Sens myself :)

I'm a Red Wings fan, but I also follow the Minnesota Wild and Dallas Stars.

My wife and I got to see the home finale between the Stars and Wild this past Saturday. Great game. Stars won in a shootout 4 to 3. Mike Modano, who was an original North Star when the Stars franchise was still in Minnesota, got TWO standing ovations.

A great night to be at a hockey game....great seats too...right down by the ice. :)

Hey there...lucky you getting to see a game at MLG..How far do you see the Bruins going? I'm rooting for the Canucks and Sens myself :)

How far?...I'm not getting it. The Canucks have a great team like they hav Roberto Luongo and the Sedin Brothers. I'm glad you don't for the Habs, I too never like the Habs.

How far?...I'm not getting it. The Canucks have a great team like they hav Roberto Luongo and the Sedin Brothers. I'm glad you don't for the Habs, I too never like the Habs.

Like how far do you see the Bruins going in the playoffs?

My dream final would be Blackhawks vs. Bruins, two great Finnish goalies and it would be guaranteed to have the first playing Finnish goalkeeper to win the cup!

My dream final would be Blackhawks vs. Bruins, two great Finnish goalies and it would be guaranteed to have the first playing Finnish goalkeeper to win the cup!

I would like to that. I'm a Bruins fan and my neighbour next door goes for Chicago. It'll be a Neighbour Showdown. But now, AHHH!!! The past 2 Bruins vs Flyers game really pisses me off!

Vancouver was a sad place last night, but the Habs are amazing everyone. I'm glad to see one Canadian team still in the race.

I completely agree...its a real shame that Canadian team had to be the Habs.Although they have shown some spirit and i take my hats off to them,eliminating the Caps and the Pens...just incredible!

Amazing comeback by the Flyers...Final 4 now...Conference Finals here we go!

Amazing comeback by the Flyers...Final 4 now...Conference Finals here we go!
What they did was really amazing :eek: My dream final won't be happening now :( I still hope Blackhawks could beat Sharks thougH!

What they did was really amazing :eek: My dream final won't be happening now :( I still hope Blackhawks could beat Sharks thougH!

Couldn't agree more.To be honest i wouldn't be too mad to see the Hawks win it all...lots of Canadians on that team :)

I love Hockey !
it's my favorite sport after wrestling of course !
'cause my 2nd family breaths wrestling :cheeky:
anyway
just like i said i love love love Hockey :D

I love Hockey !
it's my favorite sport after wrestling of course !
'cause my 2nd family breaths wrestling :cheeky:
anyway
just like i said i love love love Hockey :D

Diana let me guess...Hitmen fan? :)

I know, I'm not watching anymore playoffs now, I just can't take it anymore, the Flyers ruined me. The only good thing is no Boston vs Montreal, my mom told me the my dad isn't watching anymore, but he still watching the playoffs, he wanted to see Montreal getting their asses kicked.

Back