New Song From TII (Concert) - What Was It?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
I remember there was talk of MJ performing a new song @ TII. If memory serves me correctly, Randy Phillips made some comment to that effect as well as some of the background dancers confirming that they rehearsed new material.

It was never revealed what the song was that was said to be performed was it?

I wonder if it was ever rehearsed with Michael during that 3 day period?

The track must have been completed in the studio for Michael to add it to his setlist.

Maybe new material meant to be "threatened" or "the drill" or the "speechless" fragments...

i heard there was a song called innocent that was rehearsed.
And there was gonna be a piano on stage with mike playing on it called don't be messin around a tribute his fans for supporting him.

Last edited:
yeah it's true and i would explain why.
because my source who was at the staples centre heard him rehearsing songs from got to be there till the combeback album(incl. unbreakable,cry , one more chance , remeber the time , scream with backupdancer girl should be janet at the gig , the girl is mine with dorian holley , bad duet to suprise th audience with prince but he did it with darryl phynessee and more..
back to the topic and if you listen to the meet the dancers from this is it you can hear the instrumental of new music with new choreographie

Say what...?

because my source who was at the staples centre heard him rehearsing songs from got to be there till the combeback album(incl. unbreakable,cry , one more chance , remeber the time , scream with backupdancer girl should be janet at the gig , the girl is mine with dorian holley , bad duet to suprise th audience with prince but he did it with darryl phynessee and more..
back to the topic and if you listen to the meet the dancers from this is it you can hear the instrumental of new music with new choreographie
Wut?

Funny how I can't access your profile!

Um, okay. So, who is your source? And why were they at Staples Centre? And stuff? Please elaborate.

It's hard to believe they could rehearse all the discography at Starples Center...Remember 2 days.

P.S. I love people's reactions :dance:

^^3 days but yeah still I doubt MJ went through that many songs.

I don't know that person , i looked at my mail and somebody had send me a mail with this information.
So i thought let me shared it with you. I also thougt like you what the fuck is this didn't give answer to share.

i will explain it to you:
Look i don't know this person like i said it before .
He was there to ask michael songs that he rehearsed after mike's rehearsall outside and telling him what song he wished to be performed.
But he was also at the forum and in thougt it would better to reveal this to you especially to invincible fans who are saying mike didn't rehearsed anything of that the invincible album.
So i don't know and i'm trying to contacted him to be more clear but on his account he said his travelling so i don't know .
I only know that he is a man wo live in hollywood and is one of mj's biggest fan he was every where so , don't be angry to me or do like i said something wrong , you should be happy with this information i don't care what you are saying you wasn't there and this man was there so you should thank him.
He wasn't clear on the mail i just copied and paste i to you.

i heard there was a song called innocent that was rehearsed.
And there was gonna be a piano on stage with mike playing on it called don't be messin around a tribute his fans for supporting him.

Bullshit. Stop spinning absolute rubbish.

l think it's this is it song as simple as that.

*sigh*

Lets think logical here. If it was This Is It, then he would have been re-recording it in the studio. Right?
Therefor the '2009' would have been on the soundtrack rather than the 1980/1984 version. Believe me, it wasn't This Is It.

I honestly don't think he got the chance to perform any new stuff. If he did, I think its Can't Get You Weight off of Me, :tease:

LOL at responses in this thread.

Honestly, I don't think MJ rehearsed anything new with the TII crew.
Maybe he worked on a new song performance/choreography alone, but it's probably not filmed anyway...

If he did rehearse a new song and it was filmed, than it would be one of the most valuable 5 minutes captured on film in the last 50 years or so...

when I went to THE FORUM of June 18th I asked his security if there is anything new being rehearsed and he said. "he's doing the oldies but goodies".. Keep in mind that fans can hear music from outside the arena, I asked several of them (that went daily) if they heard anything new, and they said "no".. There were definatly songs rehearsed that did not hit the film that I and/or other fans heard.. Heal The WOrld/Will You Be There/Dangerous/ Dirty Diana..

I believe the reason why non of these hit the film was they did not record anything prior the later that month.. Maybe with the lack of set design and what not, they probably did not record it.

"he's doing the oldies but goodies"..

What the what does that mean? is oldies are 'goodies'. And I know someone who was security there, and he had to sign a confidentiality agrement. So this is utter bullshit.

I love the replies to this thread.

Keep 'em coming :D.

What the what does that mean? is oldies are 'goodies'. And I know someone who was security there, and he had to sign a confidentiality agrement. So this is utter bullshit.

Excuse me? No need for that kind of rudeness. Yes you don't agree but a bit of respect please! :doh:

Sorry, Im not trying to be rude. Just realistic.

Well yeah, but it's not what you say it's how you say it. ;)

These were the new songs:

Livin' On A Prayer
Sweet Child Of Mine
American Boy
When Doves Cry
To The Moon And Back

22, 23, 24 June.

Michael wasn't present on the 22nd, well not on stage for sure, thats where the footage of the Dancers in costume comes from, Kevin Mazur the photographer was there that day too and never caught any snaps of Michael that I have seen.

So all the footage from the TII movie was filmed over two days???

SOUrC3????1one111!4!5!3!/!1!3!4!311eleven11!2!"

Agreed, sources ??
I think the best bet is the only new things MJ rehearsed was choreography and performances. Like the new Dirty Diana performance with the bed and the rummored new Dangerous choreography things like that, if MJ planned to do more songs I don't think he had rehearsed them. Ithink if he did they would be one of the first things picked to go on the DVD and CD :)

Back